User

user,
if you could send a letter back in time to 13 year old you, what would it say ?

Stay a virgin.

Do NOT date that girl...

(Pic unrelated)

It doesn't get better.

Get into a technical field earlier. You will never like working in an office.

Get good fagot

women are horny too

"You're not going to listen, anyway, so just keep doing whatever the fuck you want, kid."

learn guitar, socialize more

Hit the gym play a sport and captalize on highschool pussy when it's fresh

You're attractive, don't fuck it up and gain weight.
I was 190lbs, now I'm 265lbs. Ugh.

SUICIDE NOW
dont fuck dat girl
stay in school
eat healthy
and work more on your art

FPBP.

Pretty much this

Yep this

Fuck bitches, get money.

buy bitcoin. sell 20k.

Fuck the Polish girl.

I think there fore i am.....

Don’t huff gas

spend all your money on bitcoin

>chill the fuck out
>what you can do today do it and do not wait for tomorrow
>do not work that much

>Kill yourself, it'll be easier that way.

Fuck that Chinese girl, bring lube for when you finally get her home.

Do your homework.

Do your homework.

Don't go to school on 2/14/18

do exercise cunt and smoke pot no excuses

Buy bitcoin

cunt was almost certainly psyopd by the same renegade schizophrenic government then trying to ban ur guns because wtf is a hegelian synsthesis of problem reaction solution false flag fuck for internet users you cunts be dumb as shit retarded

Be careful.
You gonna get caught while fucking her. If u avoid fucking her that day u can do it for much longer.

paranoid much? How that tinfoil hat treating you?

hows talking to yourself working out there buddy?

kill yourself.

Better than your delusions seem to be treating you, at least.

enjoy being on a true blacklist buddy

Be prepared kid...

full turned against urself fucking hilarious to watch

As much as you want to believe this internet relationship is going to work, it's not, and you are going to waste the next 7 years of your life.

Don't let Steven suck your dick because he'll become a leftist trans lesbian and turn his back to his Native American culture

All your guy friends in your class of 300 are gay. And the girls are lesbian. Don’t even worry about it. Your best bet is to kidnap tie up rape and then possibly murder a tiny Asian chick. Sorry bro I wouldn’t lie to you. Sincerely yours.

elaborate

So, if nothing else, you just gave 3 different people a good laugh and proved to them just how crazy you really are. Great job there!

FUCKING BUY BITCOIN BOI

hahaha how about i get a hatchet and chop ur skull into 3 pieces then you can really have a heart to heart with your fractions of self

Implying there is 3 separate people and not one dude

it doesn't get better, kill yourself before you get responsabilities.

Get all the girls that like you even if they're not as attractive as your stupid bitch ass crush(es), you'll regret it not to fuck that skinny Dutch teen when you'll turn 15, because she'll fuck a friend of yours and she's a sex addict

Talk people you don't know for the sake of opening up to other people, it'll help a lot in your professional career

dump the hoe when she first cheats.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT masturbate ever, you'll never stop!
Lose weight, don't let your mom move into your house and put a lot of money into bitcoin.

Was literally about to type this. Everything is awful

Oh no, an internet tough guy, what am I going to do? Look at me, shaking in my boots, afraid he's going to find me and do what he says. Oh, poor me, feering anonymous strangers who totally carry through with random threats made online, and would of course never just talk a big game.

You're pathetic. Grow up, you're not even impressing yourself.

lol a little autistic bitch like you portraying a front for a dystopic reality, logged and blacklisted

Don't sell the 30+ bitcoin you have for only $70 a pop.

Oh no, I've been "logged" and "blacklisted"... whatever will I do? My life is now ruined, thanks to Cpt. Toughballs. Never again will I be able to walk into his McDonalds and order a happy meal. My life shall now only consist of sad meals. This panda has been ruined.

rekt

go cry in the corner faggot and think about what you done, someones gonna try trick you your life holds more value alive but its a lie dont listen to it

I felt like a genius with the $800 profit I made...

don't do heroin

Don't waste your time fighting your parents (or 'society' as a representation of them). Leave them behind you and get independant, financially and emotionally.

Don't focus on how much a girl might like you - you'll just end up with bitches pretending and playing you like a violin. Focus on girls you genuinely like and get on with well - you will find plenty there who are also fairly attractive. Also stay away from the popular girls, those are often manipulative (thats why they are popular).

This.

Get that 256 kbps internet upgrade, the speed is worth the extra $100

don't go in the priest room, don't trust this son of a bitch

Probably something about buying bitcoin, investing into certain stocks, etc.

I would write two letters, though, one saying "Do not open the other before [date]". Why? Because I like myself and my life enough to not change it drastically by rewriting half of my it! I'd date the letter to, I don't know, 1 year ago or so, to make sure the person who get's it is ME.

On the other hand, I could make the life of my family much better if I told my 13 yo self some lottery numbers...

Difficult decision!

Honestly this...

Watch Fist of the North Star and Hajime No Ippo and get the fuck in a gym.

Yea
Quit school and start working as soon as you can, buy all the bitcoins, do an ico and bet a yuge amount on donald trumo becoming president

It would be a list of past winning numbers for powerball and mega millions with a bitcoin timeline and explanation. Additionally a note not to fuck this one ho and don't take ssri drugs even if the doctor is convincing.

This.

Get into the IT field younger and stop being a beta faggot. It sucks not having friends.

Kill yourself before it's too late

Dear me,

please kill Jon Callanan, if you get caught you need to know that with the dead of Jon you saved mankind or at least the internet. Thank you.

when you're a few years older, don't throw away those polaroids of Sara nude and getting fucked, you bloody idiot

don't reply to to Saskia on fb, she'll destroy your life and get you into a depression lasting years.

nah you're just a nutty cunt

>implying, or were you?

>Fuck the Polish girl.
Conversely, don't fuck the Polish girl

Try to make mom and dad stay together. They are both about to fuck up big time and they wont solve it on their own. I was wrong. Also dean is gonna suffer for a girl a lot in the next 3 years but wont show it. Be there for him even if you dont hang out. Otherwise you won't hang out at all afterwards. Unless you count graveyards.
Also buy cryptocurrency asap and google shota.
But most importantly: stay the fuck away from Sup Forums

Spend more time with your younger brother.
Say goodbye to mum.
Stay away from the alcohol.
Stay strong, things get really rough.

Buy Bitcoin and sell at $19,000 and here are some winning lottery numbers

Buy Microsoft stock.

>should have sent a letter to my 7 yo self/: "Don't be such a weird little fuck"

Sirius dies.

Amazon would be better for me. I was 13 in 1997

Learn to play you're brother's guitar don't over think things be more social

this, and...

Dont be a fucking moron, when you hear about this bitcoin thing, try and get some an get a fucking job if you need to.

ignore any female with initials that make an acronym of some kind, but just ignore them all you come out as a faggot later anyways

It doesn't get better, do it now

When you're 20 and you meet Jessica, do not fucking fuck it up you fucking moron

Tue 13 Feb 2018

10 - 13 - 17 - 21 - 44 and 01 - 10

>Bunch of retards and faggots in this thread.

Get estrogen and start taking it daily.

Forgot the bit about buying a ticket to America, breaking into the home of some hispanic kid and executing him in his sleep whilst saving a bunch of kids from a horrific death by some faggot cuck and using the money I won from the lottery to bail myself out, assuming they didn't uncover materials that proved he was intending to shoot up a school like a faggoty suicide note.

Can I send this letter in the future to comunicate to my 13 yo me?

>Read more books.
>Learn how go write well.
>Hang out at comedy clubs as soon as you learn how to drive.
>Candice is crazy but it's okay to let her suck your dick just don't give her your number.

"Your moms dirty thongs are amazing for jerking off with, don't wait until your 16 to discover that"

hm?

Mine would say:

Don't believe the story she tells you about being raped while on her business trip 3 states away. She ends up fucking some random dude, and doesn't want to tell you outright that she cheated on you. That's why she won't file a police report.

"When life makes you face a tough test, you have to act exactly how your brain and body urge you not to"

Also, most of the girls are manipulative, don't let them get into your feelings. 99% of the time, it's just not worth it

Woah dude, that's tough

stop using all the hot water ffs other people need it too

Stop jacking off!

Don’t freak out but you have an avm in your brain and you need to get it removed but you will live just go to the German doctor he’s pro and will save your life

You can be friends with whoever you want. Life isn’t as deep as you think it is. Don’t even talk to Vicki.

Funny, I would say learn to take a damn hint and get laid. Guess we grew up different.
Also invest in btc, and save until 2018/2017