Why do these cryptocurrency fags ruin gaming for every one...

Why do these cryptocurrency fags ruin gaming for every one, i just wanted to buy a new grafic card only to find out that the prices for graphic cards have risen drasticly, the prices are way to high now for a neet like me to afford.

gt 1030 ftw

Well it's because the crypto currency fags got together and said hey let's duck over gamers because we hate them. It definitely has nothing to do with supply and demand forces in the market. If I were you I would let them know who's boss by not being a broke ass bitch and buy a 1080ti anyway.

but it is retarded to mine cryptocurrencys, they are just wasting their money and ruining the gaming expirence for everyone else.

>wasting their money for a currency that has enriched miners all over the world
you don't lose money as long as you didn't buy at a high or something retarded like that a miner still earns money perfectly fine

>Grrr why do people want to make money instead of letting me play Minecraft at 300 fps

Quads of truth

just buy a used one from miners

real cheap

Nice digits dude

I heard you spend 10k on a miner and too make 0.1btc a week that’s $975.2. Have to mine for like 10 weeks to make up for what you’ve lost.

Cryptocurrecy is a retarded and flawed concept anyways. Out of all components, why do you have to pimp out your GPU? It's not like you have to render 9 million particles at 4K without dipping below 120Fps or play vidya to mine. If anything, having a beefy CPU sounds like the most logical thing.

Wow, you’re such a victim, let me throw you a pity party (didn’t know we had to do these for people over the age of 5)

Im sure that's why so many people do it. So they can lose money. I'm sure you heard correctly. So many people do it that it drastically affects prices but there's no money in it.... Sure man.

0/10

Digits predict incoming crash and impending suicides, the numbers don’t lie.

bitch at the company for not keeping up with supply and demand , not the consumer for consuming, you fucks are so stoked on capitalism , well there it is.

This. Modern games are shit, all the best games are a few years old already and it's not like graphics have improved much in the last 5 years anyway.
Anything past a gtx 600 series will run shit at 60fps 1080p just fine.

FUCK, I'd do that in a heart beat. But it's actually 10k + electric bill

Crypto is giving video card makers a big volume boom. This means more money for them to invest in making better cards.

Don't do that mining voids the warranty and mined cards are fucked hard.

Try divinity original sin 2
It's really good.

its time for gamers to stand up!