Ask a Chingus Han Descendant anything

Ask a man who descends from Chingus Han anything politically related. And yes, the fact that I have Chingus Han running through my veins contributes to my political views. Also don't say "Genghis Khan" for that is very offensive and was a slur against him.

Do you look like a chink?

Nope. I am ethnically German.

PAY DEBNTS U UNCIVILIZED MONGREL. YOUR ACTIONS ANGER THE HEAVEN ONLY BY OFFERING THE BLOOD OF YOUR FIRSTBORN CAN YOU WRITE OFF THIS SIN

What are you talking about dude?

I am named after him , beat that.

What's your name?

chingiz

U CONSTANTLY INVADE CHINA AND CAUSING SUFFERING TO THE POPULACE U ARE GOING TO FIX THAT WALL AND YOUR GONNA PAY FOR IT

SICK!

How is Genghis Khan offensive?

LOL no I just descend from him.

I'll call that horse nigger whatever I want to call him.

Aren't like 1 in 200 people a descendant of ol Khan anyway

His real name is Chingus Han, the term you just said was an offensive slur used by his enemies.

Fuck off you are just jealous you don't descend from the great Chingus Han!

Yeah so I'm in the 0.5%.

you inherit your looks from your ancestors you inherit his debnts now hurry up and pay u break u buy

No I don't look like him, I thought I was 100% German until I found out I come from Chingus.

if i take a dna test will i find out if I am a descendant? there's good chance since I was born in central asia not mongolia though

If you are we are like distant cousins. I didn't use DNA to figure it out, is it really accurate that far back?

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

TO DEFEAT

Please stop!

THE KEKS

He looks like my grandfather.

I would like to get a genetic test and claim half of Mongolia.

He could be your ancestor. It's really great having him as an ancestor.

Fuck off. No way a real chingizid would end up as a fucking leaf, but plenty of people in Mongolia and Kazakhstan are descendants of Khan, including me (I am a kazakh).

No you aren't a descendant of him. I am because I descend from Saxe-Colburg-Gotha and I traced it right back to Chingus Han because the records are online. The only reason I'm here is because he had an affair with one of his mistresses in the 1800s and shipped her and her baby to Canada to get rid of them.

Trace my dick to your mom's vagina while you are at it, statistically speaking every ninth man in Eurasia has Khan's blood in him, which makes your leafy ass not unique enough to roleplay on taiwanese cartoon forum. Sadly, you are Canadian so you make up stories about your heritage.

You're a Ruskie, Russians are idiots who never controlled their own nation until the cold war (yep, every leader before Khrustice or whatever was a non-Russian). You make up shit about your heritage for fun.

I specifically said that I was Kazakh, you dumb fuck. If you look at the map and read a history textbook you will now that people and Timur specifically cucked Mongols so hard they accidentally created Russia.

>that people
That my people

Oh you mean like where Borat is from? LOL sister fucker alert.

Nice one, leaf. At least you've seen some decent movies. Tbqh Borat is more chill than Trudeau

Ok but it shows kazachs are nothing more than a bunch of backwards sisterfuckers. At least Russians are civilized.

>Gengis Khan descendant
>not some smelly poo in the loo shit posting

A FUCKING LEAF.

Do you actually base your knowledge of a big country on outdated thrash comedy film shot in Romania? Read about shit like GDP for Christ sake, kid.

Ok that was a little too far, I apologize. I was just mad you questioned my Chingus heritage.

Yeah I do because why would they make a rich country look poor for that movie? It wouldn't make sense if they jokenly potrayed Germany as a really backwards country.

I didn't really deny the fact that you may have Chingus heritage, it simply obliges you to do more than shitpost like the rest of leaf brethren

Shit, you're related to Prestor John!? Why didn't you guys kill all the Muslims like you were supposed to.

Oh ok, I again apologize for all the nasty stuff I said about Kazakhstan and it's people I looked it up it's actually uber-rich due to oil.

What do you mean Prester John?