Opinions on CRJ's music Sup Forums ?

Opinions on CRJ's music Sup Forums ?

it's GOOD, not GREAT

E•MO•TION was amazing really loved every song except from black hart and her older stuff on tug of war was in really good too

Carly Rae's fucking amazing desu

Super happy, bouncy music that you can't help but bob your head too

isn't this in the top 10 for 2015?

pretty crazy seeing where it was when it got released

for its massive following i say its pretty good although I don't understand much of it

She gets shit on a lot for her music, she deserves more recognition. Compared to a lot of recent stuff being made by people like Taylor Swift it's depressing that her and others will get more recognition. Carly isn't crazy talented or anything but she certainly knows how to make catchy music that atleast makes me enjoy listening to it.

>she certainly knows how to make catchy music that at least makes me enjoy listening to it
wow that sounds really exciting, you should be part of her PR team

>She gets shit on a lot for her music
you very obviously have no idea what you are talking about, this album was very highly acclaimed, you're just trying to use some weird excuse to shit on super popular artists in order to prove how good your tastes are. please stop.

It's my opinion, I can't really speak for anyone else. Also I'm broke as shit so I'd love a job dude

P great

She would turn out to be the Kylie Minogue for Gen Y. She can barely simg but has the creativity within her that makes her standout from mainstream pop. She also lacks the looks for a post 2009 popstar.

what the fuck are you on about? did you even read the post you were replying to? you're trying to create this victim complex where everyone is bullying you for liking a girly pop album, but no one is. everyone else likes the album too. stop being so far up your own ass.

Dude, i'm sort of criticizing her if you read my post. I know most people loved her music for good reason. Carly has catchy tunes with sweet confections. She is not underrated by any means.

unironically should be Queen of Sup Forums, deserves it more than grimes or Swift

>She gets shit on a lot for her music, she deserves more recognition. Compared to a lot of recent stuff being made by people like Taylor Swift it's depressing that her and others will get more recognition.
> I know most people loved her music for good reason. Carly has catchy tunes with sweet confections. She is not underrated by any means.
You're an idiot. You write like a 14 year old on facebook. Go fuck yourself.

Id fuck her in the asshole

Black hart is an extra track

le wrong generation tier post

She through out the first pitch at an Orioles game, but she didn't sing.

Also the Blood Orange stuff is good.

it's fun and i like listening to it sometimes

top level pop music. Can't wait for her to release more music

I usually don't listen to stuff as poppy as this but I really love it. Production on Emotion sounds fucking great too.

I try to talk to some normies about Carly and they only know Call Me Maybe. What gives?

i don't know why but she makes the only kind of pop music that i can really enjoy listening to. Because i kinda hate pop but i fucking love her music idk why. i dont know how she does it guys.

>I Really Really Like You (Liam Keegan remix)
Why does this terrible song exist?