This is my uncle’s bathroom, reverse image search it if you want to prove it’s authenticity...

this is my uncle’s bathroom, reverse image search it if you want to prove it’s authenticity, post your bathrooms if they are cleaner than this you degenerate bastards

how the fuck does this even happen?...

This has to be a movie set or something? No human could survive long staying within 50 feet of that.

hoarder
i immediately got sick after being in there

Jesus... Not even religious but I would hire a priest to cleanse that room..
>pic related, mine after the renovation

100% Scandinavian
>top comfy

nice choice of toothbrush cup

Thank you. It's the manly choice.

believe it or not, off to the right there is even a big fucking mushroom growing out of the exposed roof rafters above the shower, i have more pics of the rest of the house if anyone is interested

go ahead postem

post more pics please

kitchen, we found used adult diapers in here under piles of clothes

post moar

How can u live without a bidet

did your uncle die?

he broke his leg and when we went over to pick some stuff up for him to take over to hospital we realized we needed to hire a skip

where from?

Top floor bathroom and bottom floor toilet/shower.

not trying to dox my mentally ill uncle

pic related, its his surveillance lair where you can hear conversations from 100 yards down the road

that fold shower is ridic, how often you have to replace the bottom seals?

You need to hire a demolitions expert and nuke that shit

yeah the plan is to demolish it, luckily its only a single storey extension.

Worked fine for like 6 years now.

Have similar design on mine, doesn't need replacing often at all.
It's a soft rubber flap.

Keep posting OP. I wanna see this house

Do you shower once a year?

Every morning.
Like said, it's a rubber flap. There's no reason it would break.

geez just want to know the country mate not gonna dox you. I think you'll start hearing the conversations soon too

upstairs hallway

For the love of satan, show us more of the house faggot

uk

i recognise those grocery bags, probably somewhere in the uk

I hope you guys are wearing breathing masks with good filters. That shit isn't healthy.
>t. work with cleaning out houses

i use a respirator now after getting sick post initial exposure

are those dogs?!

ARE THOSE BORKS?! GET THEM THE FUCK OUTTA THERE

Aw shit please tell me you were able to re-home the dogs

Thanks was just curious

now rehomed yes

I see three trash dogos stuck in a trash house

If it’s just a little bit of water from a shower, you don’t need a very stiff seal. Just enough to keep the water from seeping. Water doesn’t have very much force if it’s a thin layer and not hitting directly.

Hard lesson learned I guess.
Good luck mates.

Still cleaner than the one at my local Arby's.

Look in the fridge and microwave the sour cream in it

all dogs are trash

You can see the trauma in their eyes

only two, the other eyes are probably deceased rats

Movie? What movies are you watching?

The only thing Hollywood has managed to accomplish in 100 years of film-making is to sometimes remember that the star's hair won't be perfect in every shot.

It's a fucking joke really. The bigger the budget a horror movie gets, the cleaner the sets get! Even the grossest sets on film at best looked like a nice place that could clean up with a hosing.

Hollywood can't even make houses look messy when they need them to be.

that was so unexpected I burst out laughing. so only two dogs and possibly a bunch of dead rats

Oh God another legendary thread like that one??

yeah the back door was all boarded up and had weights up against it so im guessing they chewed their way in at some point

how many photos you got

Show kitchen

one more after this one, this is the view you are treated to as you force open the front door

>760005424
>hallway

show died uncle

you just screencapped a liveleak video so we couldnt find it with image reverse search

oh great a conspiracy theorist

link to video

Proofs ?

Andy Sixxs bedroom

Have one of those. Thought the same. It's only a splash seal and if you don't cut it with a knife you should never have to replace it.

My grandmother lived almost in equally disgusting hole when she finally wen't nuts.

last pic, ‘living room’, guess whats in the bottles

my condolences, even though its only my uncle its still sad to see a formally powerful and strong willed man degenerate into a delusional mess

bruh my grandma is disabled and uses diapers and her house is still 10000% better than this hell hole

can you take a step back and not take a picture like a retard?

i was slightly hysterical when i took these, i think it was shock from sensory overload, shimmying around a stinking abyss with no natural light will do that to a man

Based reaction to a stupid comment. Sorry about your uncle. It sucks being first into something like that. Thanks for sharing.

thanks man

any advice from those with hoarder relatives as to how to bring them to the table as far as emptying their house goes?

>shimmying around a stinking abyss with no natural light will do that to a man
fine excuse accepted but take clear pics OP we want to see the grime

just imagine jeepers creepers basement but so cluttered you cant see 3 feet infront of you for shit hanging infront of your face, im taking a machete next time so i can just hack my way through like a jungle guide

Welcome. From previous comments I'm assuming he degenerated into this. If so, it is not likely to get him to turn around. This is his reality. I totally feel for this situation.

he actually got offered 110k for the shit pit by a property developer and turned it down, i think we might need to have him committed

Is that a body?

Of course. If he sold he would have to move and possibly loose something and the house is part of the hoard. Sadly, you may have to.

I'd love to puke here.

thats his partner believe it or not, im pretty sure she has her own issues, the collossal fucking irony is what she does for a living, shes a cleaner, and a supervisor at that.

i feel like he’d be happy with a caravan and a field.

>im taking a machete next time so i can just hack my way through like a jungle guide
kek