/brit/

blackshirts edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4592108/Charities-pay-people-traffickers-ferry-migrants.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE
polsy.org.uk/stuff/ytrestrict.cgi?ytid=qCa3bS-ybfE
autolist.com/mazda-rx 7#make=Mazda&model=RX-7&buyer_intelligence=true&sort_new_cars_last=true&page=1&radius=100&year_min=1991&year_max=
twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/874327317748883456?s=09
i.4cdn.org/gif/1497165862709.webm
youtu.be/xHht8480cEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should have been Gideon.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4592108/Charities-pay-people-traffickers-ferry-migrants.html

why's /brit/ so dead?

I daily drove a mostly stock s13 hatch for 4 years, and thought I overpaid for that at $3k. It's still in my driveway right now while I piece together parts to build an even more fun backroad toy.

You burned cash in another realm on an overrated car you won't even build. Why even bother?

>The Independent

literally fake news
haven't seen a reliable article from them in two years

oh lordy lordy all i ask is that my future gf have a fire pussy and nice feet

At least the supra guys can make actual power lol

decided that im going to just start hanging out with 15 year old goth skateborders why deny my destiny.... goodbye forever friends.......

>youtube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE

tfw our country literally ban Oswald Mosley speeches now.

>This content is not available on this country domain due to a legal complaint from the government.

anime

the Enoch Powell-David Frost interview got taken off youtube recently as well

reckon May's internet policies have already started

half of the posters have been assassinated by the illuminati tonight ---- and you're next

*licks his 14th century satanic blade*

>I daily drove a mostly stock s13 hatch for 4 years, and thought I overpaid for that at $3k. It's still in my driveway right now while I piece together parts to build an even more fun backroad toy.
weird how you were just dick swinging about how "hehe muh chebby truck prolly has mo hp than yer car" when the rx7 is clearly not meant to be a high hp straight line dragster.
>burned cash
I got lots of it and I love my rx7, so does everyone at car meets
>overrated car
yeh, regarded as the best handling car of all time, amazing looks, one of the most iconic japanese sports cars of all time, etc.
>won't even build
I'm not ruining my completely stock fd (rare to find) just for more hp. it has enough hp for me to enjoy driving it

finished being a dick

actually like the look of FD's, just don't care to buy one over the many other options in that price range. For 14k you can easily exceed tire capabilities in a variety of other lightweight backroad destroyers.

its blocked in most of europe polsy.org.uk/stuff/ytrestrict.cgi?ytid=qCa3bS-ybfE

based mummy may stopping the Sup Forumstards from spreading their brainwashing propaganda

[spoiler]nonce[/spoiler]

Here we are...

babestation

>dick swinging
it does tho
>got lots of it
so buy an m3
>best handling car of all time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's a 90's import on stock suspension bud
>rare to find
autolist.com/mazda-rx 7#make=Mazda&model=RX-7&buyer_intelligence=true&sort_new_cars_last=true&page=1&radius=100&year_min=1991&year_max=

dick penis willy

this girl gives you $15,000 to fuck her, do you do it?

>they're here

hello yanks

howling

twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/874327317748883456?s=09

>being a "car guy"

Guaranteed runt, anyone with any intellect drives a nice, cheap, reliable japanese hatchback.

can't wait until she stops the lefty/pol/tards from spreading their brainwashing propaganda

Just thought of a really great post to make 5 months from now.

*brisks into thread*

Ah yes hmmm what's this user?

>nice
>cheap
>reliable
CHECKMATE FD

>>being a "car guy"
Car people are the stupidest people on Earth. Runtoid hobby.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1497165862709.webm

Obviously, unless she had AIDs

>it does tho
>6.0 v8 vs 1.3 rotary
I would hope so, but guess what? it's 15 more hp kek
>so buy an m3
I don't like the looks of them
>Handling in the FD was regarded as world-class, and it is still regarded as being one of the finest handling and the best balanced cars of all time.[11][12]
>The FD RX-7 was Motor Trend's Import Car of the Year. When Playboy first reviewed the FD RX-7 in 1993, they tested it in the same issue as the [then] new Dodge Viper. In that issue, Playboy declared the RX-7 to be the better of the two cars. It went on to win Playboy's Car of the Year for 1993. The FD RX-7 also made Car and Driver's Ten Best list for 1993 through 1995, for every year in which it was sold state-side. June 2007 Road & Track proclaimed "The ace in Mazda's sleeve is the RX-7, a car once touted as the purest, most exhilarating sports car in the world." After its introduction in 1991, it won the Automotive Researchers' and Journalists' Conference Car of the Year award in Japan.
yeh I'm sure your g8 is going to handle so much better right? because domestics are so great at handling
>rare to find
yes, in anywhere that isn't a flyover state

GRRR I BET YOU DRIVE AUTOMATIC YOU SISSY WOMAN
GRRRRR I LOVE MANUAL GEARBOXES BECAUSE IT GIVES ME TOTAL CONTROL OF THE CAR
GRRR HILL STARTS

it's all of those except cheap. I've daily driven it for a year without any problems

Soooo ... what car do you drive? *entire room goes silent* Well?

>Driving an automatic

Why not just become a female instead haha :)

you cant get aids from girls

Only games I have ever played

>Half-Life
>Doom
>Wolfenstein
>Unreal Tournament

This should be good

youtu.be/xHht8480cEo

just got back from a random 7 day ban

been wanting to ask: is May going to step down?

>games where you kill the good guys

not a fan

Video games are for children.

She is a dead woman walking tbqh

Brink of a motion of no confidence
Alri

the transmission rates from vaginal sex to the man are so low that they might as well be non-existent

Why is the paki using the mexican's gimmick

>paid 14 THOUSAND DOLLARS for a slow old car with handling comparable to an old dodge
m8, I get the autistic "BUT IT'S an RX7 THEY DON'T USE PISTONS I CAN'T WORK ON MY OWN CAR" thing but stock Honda Civics will outrun it on the track and nearly anything performance oriented will outrun it on the street. No part of that car is worth 14 grand, u got rice taxed senpai

so are imaginary friends but you sheeds seem to take it pretty seriously

Yanksheed.

Fascism is inherently Un-British

Traditional conservatism/Neo-feudalism or GTFO

where is your union jack?

Yorke

The Yanksheed.

Playing the new zelda rn

AUSheed

Auorke

Frorke.

>14 THOUSAND DOLLARS
I don't think you get that money isn't a problem for me, I can tell it is for you though
>with handling comparable to an old dodge
thought you'd love the viper considering it's one of the only domestic that has good handling
>DON'T USE PISTONS I CAN'T WORK ON MY OWN CAR
what the fuck are you even talking about?
>stock Honda Civics will outrun it on the track
[citation needed], inb4 2017 type R
>nearly anything performance oriented will outrun it on the street
the straight line speed dick waving again huh. you're fucking braindead
>No part of that car is worth 14 grand
it clearly is considering the average price is around 20k. the market sets the price, not what some fat amerishart who drives a 3k chebby thinks it's worth. I could sell it right now and make money

Irish btfo

what a shitty meme