How big is your dick Sup Forums?

How big is your dick Sup Forums?

Wednesday

Moar

not that big. german average about 15 cm.

but its ok.

a lot of sandniggers are comming to germany so the level will shrink so in 5 years when 80 % arabs are here and the avarage size is 9 cm im good

long x average
kind of annoyed

Only have 3 on my phone. But here you go

5.75 inches and skinny.

Hooray Asian genes.

It's a girl's hand.

4.5" X 5"

7.5" and reasonably thick.
I'm half Dutch, half Indian, so girls get a surprise seeing it - they expect me to have a tiny Pajeet dick. Most Indian guys have small dicks, but Indian women don't have extra tight pussies to match.

7.2 x 5.4

straight as an arrow, feels kind of skinny but I have big hands. Regular condoms don't fit, girls never complain. Gf just bought a dildo and I would really hate being any smaller than I am.

8" long
6" girth

You're joking right?

>Regular condoms don't fit, girls never complain.
I reckon it'd be better to be normal thickness. I can't wear Ansell condoms at all, they're just too tight. Sometimes a hooker gets out a condom that's too tight and it just kills my boner.

Very nice user

Her dildo is as thick as my cock, like c'mon.

Haven't worn a condom since highschool ~ 6 years ago for that exact reason. 7.2 inches is too much and 5.4 is too skinny IMO

Fun fact:
Lebanon (although I don’t agree as a citizen myself) is considered an Arab country and has the 6th largest average penis size (6.5 inches).that’s larger than the Average american’s!

pics or your a pencil dick fagget lol

That’s a nice penis user

So i've been told countless times but weirdly I'm just not convinced...

That's a bad thing? You're above average.

I don't get off on showing my cock faggot. Don't have any pics on me anyway.

6 inch length
6 inch girth

yeah i see a 3 by 2 here lol

She's a thirsty, horny bitch and I don't want my girlfriend fucking herself with something bigger than me. Call me a beta or whatever but this is a big deal to me.

It's 6.2 inches long
It's 6 inches thick (around)
But it doesn't work because I've got ED.

No need to project here bud. It's not that impressive anyway.

You are helping a homosexual have an orgasm.

3,5 inches

Trust me when i say this a silicone cock isn't the same as an actual cock.

2.5 inches...

You have a mission to accomplish user, make her give up this plastic little round shit

Thank you... really.

thx for fact.

shit for me.

but with the arabs comes the sharia. no woman wants to be stoned to death so the cock size wont be an issue anyway.

That sucks user. Why don't you get treatment for it? Just visit a primary care physician and get prescription. Nothing to be embarrassed over, you have amazing size don't let it go to waste.

Pic related is mine 6" length x 6" girth

Yes, really.

Lebanon has a 6.5 inch erect penis size, mine is 5.2 and tbh it’s not that hard to find some Syrian hooker in Lebanon, these bitches get painful anals for 20$! You won’t believe how pathetic the Syrian civil war has made them!

You should get this circumcised and make it look sexier

on average its 5.7ish", if i get diamonds i can hit just above 6"

Does your foreskin come back? If it doesn't then you should consider this

I'm not into mutilation especially my own dick user..

hi. my penis is about 6 inches

Yes the foreskin pulls back (though not all the way) have to apply a little bit of effort because of the girth. I have slight phimosis. If I stretch my foreskin out every day like I should I wouldn't have an issue with it but just get lazy with it.

I used to have phimosis when I was younger, about 17, addresses my parents the issue and they told me to pull it all the way back even if it hurt every day. Did it once, dick was painful for days and couldn’t masturbate. Gave up.

Jesus user your not suppose to pull it back to stretch it, your parents are insane. Without an erection, pull the foreskin gently forward with both hands and stretch the foreskin horizontally for a few minutes do it every day in the shower for about a month or so and your good to go.

>mfw I'm giving the advice I should follow.

I already did that, just got a few painful days cause of my parents

And you should follow it, makes sex a lot better

6 inch length, decent girth.

Nothing special but it gets the job done.

did he died?

No you can see the spark of life in his eyes

Yeah I know user, also should state I am a 24 yr old virgin

6,5"x6,5"

Whenever you find a partner it’s better. In Lebanon you can find hookers everywhere, try those 6 inches of glory

Too fat user

funfact: 7,5" when I put a cockring on it.

My dick is close to a beercan... Luckily my GF takes it like a champ, but previous GF's weren't so happy with it... Ripped several vaginas open.

this guy gets dubs

Rolladubbadubdub

Fuck

I am dissapoint son :C

I had to wait 5 seconds, bad timing

>7.5" girth

Holy fuck user what...

Anyone like my fem cock?

I do know this 18 year old chick that has a crush on me (friends sister) however she is most certainly a virgin as well. I've been thinking about losing it with her but she's really petite like 5' 2" I worry I'd be too big for her with 6x6 cock especially with her being a virgin and all.

6 inches

I would hate having something so small but at least you keep it very clean good job user

With that dick you can get any girls attention user

Circumcise that now

gape my ass

I'm a trans girl. Plus I'm a total bottom/sub as it is so it doesn't bother me none. ;3

I’m amazed user, the dick power

That’s amazing user

Snapchat?

To me, im average sized, nothing significant. To my girlfriend, she thinks i'm huge. Last time measured was a couple years ago (19 ys/o now) and i was about 7 and a half inches hard.

Just shy of 6"

Pretty pathetic, I wish growth pills were real

nuh