Qatarlona customers

>Qatarlona customers
What is wrong with these people?

l see this here a lot, people hating on us foreign Bayern fans. But it's not just the Bayern fans, the Barcelona, Real Madrid and ManCity fans which are not from the country their team is from also get a lot of hate
But this is not justified, just because l'm from Utah doesn't mean I can't properly support a German club. watch every game Bayern plays even if that means I sometimes have to stand up two hours earlier than usual. also stand by them through all the hard times like last year when that horrible penalty shootout against Dortmund in the DFB Pokal happened, did not lose faith in them but still continued supporting them, something not every German fan can say of himself, as l may add
I'm also a big fan of Robben, or the guy who cuts inside as my little brother calls him. But he is not the future and while it is said that quality German players like him get replaced by non European players like Douglas Costa (who is absolutely quality by the way and can probably rainbow flick even Neuer it is just the way how things work nowadays.
The same is true for the fan scene l respect German fans I really do but we foreign fans aren't worse fans, in fact some of us might even be "better" fans because we made a conscious decision to support our club instead of being forced into being a fan by our social community or family.

>But it's not just the Bayern fans, the Barcelona, Real Madrid and ManCity fans which are not from the country their team is from also get a lot of hate
that's just not true, i am a die hard liverpool fan and no one is ever giving my any shit about it. they are glad i support the same team as they are.

He called football for soccer, he probably doesn't even know the rules.

americunts man, trying to americanize everything lmfao what jokes

I got introduced to football at about 10. At this time, I had absolutely no knowledge about football at all. I had a few friends at school who told me to support United, and so I did. A few years later, when I was 13, I moved to a new school. Still didn't have much knowledge about football. In my new school, however, it bothered me that there were just way too many United supporters, and for a change my ignorant 13 year old brain told me to tell people that I supported Chelsea (I had absolutely no idea that they were champions that season too). The problem was, my word that I was a Chelsea supporter stuck, even though all the way since then to now (at 18), I've developed a soft spot and even a passion for United. I can't really put it into words. I've admired every single United player who has come and left ever since I started following football properly, and I really really REALLY like Rooney, as much as the club (I don't even have a Chelsea jersey, but I have a United one of Rooney lol.) To me, United isn't just a cool club to support merely because everyone is, but I just feel an indescribable attraction to the club. All of this occurred while living under the name of a Chelsea fan. A mistake that I did unknowingly at 13 stuck, and now people call me a gloryhunter when I tell them that I support United. I'm throughly confused because I have nothing against Chelsea, but I don't want to commit a passion to the wrong club. But really, am I a gloryhunting plastic fan who's just tarnishing both the reputation of Chelsea AND United?

>my heart bleeds Catolan

I'm a pureblood Normand and I support pic related, win or lose, to the death.
You don't know shit about passion. Support your team, Go to the stadium and sing, feel the drums beat and be the 12th man. Don't buy a 100% win prob. plastic team from overseas ffs

>Skyrim is for the nords meme team
nah m8

Same story.

when i was 9, i transferred to my new school and i didn't give a shit about football, i'd just play it IRL. Idc but i became a Man United supporter, i didn't even know they were good, i didn't even know a single football club aside my IRL club.

Fast forward 6 years, i moved city yet i still didn't watch football. However, i always remembered that i was a united fan. In the first season of LVG, i started watching football. The BPL, CL etc..

That's why MUFC is more than a football club. It's reminds me of a phase in my life.

good days

The word soccer is from Britain though

yet it's not used in anywhere except in us of a

>qatarlona

We wuz Vikings is a meme here in Normandie. I ackowledge it's pretty retarded. "We" should've made a gimmick with Malherbe instead (greatest French poet)

>Best years in their clubs history will have a nice large advert for Qatar
The name will have to stick lad.

>Catolan

solid kek

>Best years in their clubs history will have the world's highest paying shirt sponsor at the time
the best usually get the best, the rest can only bitch about it

canada
australia
new zealand

There is literally nothing wrong with being a bandwagoner

>reddit isn't so b-

>reddit trying to fit in here: the post

>supports barça
>speaks spanish instead of catalan

100/100

I've seen old BBC clips from the 70s where the commentators called it soccer.

>Bayern
>hard times
What kind of joke is this.

Kill myself m8s

All those customers are quite shameful

No, we say football too

He can die.

Really sick of all those "fans" from foreign countries like USA, Canada, Mexico, China or Spain.

you see what we have to put up with here? people like this saying they dont watch MLS cause it sucks, meanwhile this is what the majority of them unironically think.

shoutout to real RSL fans at la mormonera, they are legit. and shoutout to those who know the hate bradley and altidore hate come solely from those reddit types of people

this is just as reddit. FEEL IT IN YOUR BLOOD, MAN. things like this, you're better off just being silent rather than sounding like a musician talking about the 'feelings' that went into writing their latest song

Ireland it's called soccer too, they have their own football.

>or Spain
ayyy ben jugat amic

>or Spain
Kek

I started watching football when I was 21 and I was in college. Barely anybody plays football in this country. I knew I had to be a Real Madrid fan because they have best fans and the most passion, even when they don't win so often as Barcelona.

>Start watching a sport
>Become fan of one of the best teams in the world
Guys I really feel like Barça is the most important thing in my life

>because i know how efficient the germans can be in getting goals

why does everything have to sound so plastic with americans

All the h8rs can bug off

HALA BARCA