If all the mass shooters ever were dropped into a battle royale arena, who would win?

If all the mass shooters ever were dropped into a battle royale arena, who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
youtube.com/watch?v=wU-UI4lHjds
youtube.com/watch?v=GWKpblxejWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None of them. They would all hide from real guns as pussies like this like to shoot unarmed people.

the columbine shooting was the only real one. all others fake. sandy hook fake, aurora fake, breivik fake, las vegas fake, 9/11 fake.
as you can see, there would be only the columbine guys left in the arena aka instant win.

Eric and Dylan because they'd be playing Duos in a Singles server

This

Everyone else.

Dylan and erric because they are good teammates

He already did.

gotta be ebic and dylan,the true OGs of school shootings

>November 12, 1840 Charlottesville, Virginia 1 0 John Anthony Gardner Davis, a law professor at the University of Virginia, was shot by student Joseph Semmes, and died from his wound three days later.[3][4]
"John Anthony Gardner Davis – Biographical Information". University of Virginia School of Law – Arthur J. Morris Law Library. Archived from the original on May 5, 2016.
Jump up ^ "Painful Occurrence". Richmond Enquirer, Volume 37, Number 58 (Richmond, Virginia). November 17, 1840. p. 2. Archived from the original on November 29, 2016.

Your a fucking retard

The first shooting was during the year 1840, later shootings occurred during the years 53, 56, 58, 60, 64, 67 (3 shootings), 68, 71, 72, 73, 74 (2), 78, 79, 81 (2), 82 (2), 83 (2), 84 (3), 87, 89, 90 (2), 91 (2), 92 (2), 93, 94, 98.

probalby some military dude, who was the marine who shot a bunch of people from the tower? some guy like that would win, they know tactics

Nice b8

See

Reminder:
Mass Shootings, not school shootings
Mass school shootings are obv included tho.

The one who can outrun the bullets.

The Florida shooter didn’t even have a good shot he had to kill people execution style

Society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman

I still think carlos hathcock qualifies. 3 or more right? In a short span of course. his tot was close to 200 but he got 4 or 5 in a day.

> School shooting
> Some dude shooting people from a tower.

Find the mistake.

>thinking OG means the literal first ever case

This

fpbp

former marine sharpshooter if I remember correctly. Good tactics It might have come down to him and hathcock.

One of the ones that didn't kill themselves as they aren't a corpse.

RETARD ALERT

I guess original means copy?
spotted the nigger

but all the mass shooters have already been dropped into an arena. it's called "usa".

of course this shit needs to happen a lot more until all americunts have died. the last man standing will be declared president of the united states of abomination.

OP said mass shooter not school shooter maybe if he posted in the form of ebonics nah niggers can't read

This

It says mass shooting you fucking dumbass

Charles Whitman was a scary fucker. He'd win.

This cute boi

fucking kek

I think Christopher dorner would win,

just the kids, not people who trained proper? probably columbine shooters.

Depends on who got the purple Scar

even the mailman (Patrick Sherrill) beat their score with half the manpower and a target poor environment E&D really were failures

Cho fo sho

Stephen Paddock.
not just for kill count, but that guy planned that shit so well.
He's smart.

HI (((you)))

He’s right you know

Underrated

no

A Battle of the Bowl Cuts!

I'm gonna go agree with youtube.com/watch?v=wU-UI4lHjds

youtube.com/watch?v=GWKpblxejWE was about him too. Names in the song have been changed.

Dc snipers, cant kill what you cant see

but they were seen, that's how they got caught
Plus that's a spree, diff from mass.

Kek

Y'all retarded, Cho would destroy any mass shooter matrix style with is 2 9mm. Winner winner, Cho-ken diner !

Don't know but Eric and Dylan are finally dethroned.

Sure kid.

Original... Original... ORIGINAL...

Fucking idiot nigger cunt.

this

Super Bowl (cuts)

My money is on Cho. The columbine kids are a close second.

Looks like something somali pirates would use.

I blame rap music. When they sampled (stole) other artists music and claimed it was there own and nobody wanted to call a spade a nigger.

Columbine duo would do much higher score if they didn't become bored at the end, had more kick from just scaring the shit out of kids than mowing them down.

Easy, Andrewwww Blaaaazzze

Andrew Golden and Mitchell Johnson would like a word.

>Weis filled with people
>2 shotguns in closed corridors at close range to non moving targets
>3 kills
I like you user.

This should be broken down into divisions like col football.
>postal/coworker
>Military/cartel
>school k-12
>higher ed.

I was on Utoya and i can tell you right now that it wasn't fake

No, you weren't.

1AM when the attack took place, full of people? At least get your facts right you pleb

Mr Rogers

no, but his son I believe also bob barkers but I don't think they scored enough to qualify

The fans.

Yea right you were
If you were Norwegian you’d at least know how to spell it right you fucking faggot

this guy cause he would just camp in a hotel with 1000 rounds.

nice.