Sup Forums is being slid by gun control fags

Sup Forums is being slid by gun control fags.
you might notice it's fucking EVERYWHERE.
some tumblrette probably made a post asking everybody to spam it here.

best course of action?

more screeshots..

Killing yourself is probably the best course of action

>when people disagree with me it's a conspiracy

it was very sudden, and it happened everywhere, and it's not majority opinion.

>not majority opinion
(incase anyone wants proof)if it was, it wouldn't garner so much attention.

Protip: 51% of america voted democrat and probably supports more gun control, so yes - it IS a majority opinion. (That doesn't even take into account for the eurofags that obviously browse here that typically also support gun control.)

start a cult that worships rootbeer

i might just, user. i might just.

*just might
i apologize. am retarded.

>Very sudden
HMMM what could have caused this

happens occasionally. doesn't usually have this kind of reaction. it's sudden when you take into account how Sup Forums usually acts. c'mon, no way you think that 80% of b both are posting this garbage, AND is moralfag enough to care? I get it if you're projecting, but fuck off.

Usually the ones that cry that others are projecting are the biggest projectors around, rly make me think

Everyone's disagreeing with me, must be a conspiracy!
Grow up kid

okay so what are you implying im projecting?
in that post i called Sup Forums 'acting strange and unusual compared to how b normally acts'. so I guess that makes me strange and unusual compared to how i normally act. sick burn, bro.

So you think we're under attack by tumblrfaggots just because people are sharing their opinion on gun control? Ok pal.

oh i get it.
this is damage control. lol.

>sharing
>spamming fucking everywhere relentlessly
right

>thousands of posters/lurkers
>nobody ever uses the search option to see if a thread is already made
>even if they do they think their thread is better
>Sup Forums is full of retards this happens all the time

Deepstates grasping at straws now.

We're a big enough platform that they have to assert their propaganda here

This shooting, like most US events, was an inside job to push an agenda

Now after this "disaster", they're telling us how we should feel about it.

Again.

guns aren't the only thing.

the whole 'white boi' meme. the whole 'white hate thread' meme. the whole 'blacked' meme. this place is being cucked by libs.

t. fat burger

t. anonymous user
fuck off newfag

bad shills are bad at shilling

People are being paid to brainwash you. Get off the site. Don't let them subliminally implant ideas in you.

Go wash your groin disgusting burger

But really. What does happen when a beta white manlet reads one of these threads? Of course he gets angry.
Now ask yourself: "Is it in the interest of niggers to be hated?" or ask yourself "Is it really likely that actual nigs browse Sup Forums even though it's a hive of japanese or white culture?"
I don't have proof, but it's pretty likely that these threads are bait by Sup Forums - had a screnshot (which may aswell be fake) somewhere...

But what if alleged paid shills there are representatives of the 51% of america that didn't vote for trump?

This is what happens when Reddit and Tumblr have taken over. Old Sup Forums is dead.

It's not bait by Sup Forums. As soon as the anti-gun threads started, all the nigger cock and what now white boi threads stopped, on Sup Forums AND on Sup Forums. It's paid shills, and their orders changed. Now, who benefits from gun control and weakened white men/families?

Got it.
I'll make a chan one day. I have all of the tools and know-how to do it, I just need to get servers and program a bit.
8ch is dying because hotwheels left, and this chan has been long dead freedom-wise( well-demonstrated back at gamergate. and datamining gookmoot.).

Is there a way to stop what happened to other chans from happening to a new one? Something akin to the checks and balances of democracy, but in cyberspace?

But how does that fit together with the nig.bait?

Why would anyone in their right mind waste money on such a stupid idea that has large gaps in logic?

Ignore and disengage until they leave.

it makes them angry at first. but like the good-cop bad-cop, every time they get angry they loose some cognitive willpower and resolution. Sooner or later, they learn to live with it, ignore it, stop caring about it. Sooner or later it becomes ingrained and normal.

I hope you got another shooting soon, it's fun to watch

bump

triggered shills try harder

Why don’t Log posters target their threads...

Log posters are cancer disguised as chemo.

OH NO HAHAHA

>disguised as chemo
what a thin fuckin veil

I never said it was a good disguise.

It happens every time there’s a shooting
You know what to do
Because they’re useless. What did you expect

No, really it doesn't work like that. Anyone that has browsed Sup Forums for a couple of years and didn't become gay in the process can support my claim. And keep in mind that the concept of being cucked is even further away from normal sexuality than being gay, so this is even harder to force.
I mean - with all the Andy sixx logs shit being spammed, have you developed a craving for scat? I thought so.

>Protip: 51% of america voted democrat

making things up isn't going to help your cause.

also, sage goes in all fields

Come on, someone tell me I'm getting trolled.

i may be misidentifying the context but;
broken shill?

Well can we agree that Hillary got the popular vote? That according to the tyranny of the masses [democracy] she would have one?

won*

including illegal immigrants, ye ;).

Illegal immigrants registered to vote? They voted?

Push back?
>Repeated terror attacks
>Europe must learn to live with Islamic terror
>Repeated school shootings
>OMG ban guns!
Just use their logic and let the conclusion that Islam should be banned come.

Only need a driver's license to vote in California (if that). And you don't need to be a citizen to get one.

And nobody is double checking if the person is allowed to vote in the first place? I could come to America and vote your president when i happen to be in the country on my holidays?

I can't believe that, this sounds just WAY too stupid to be real.

Not my president (because I'm not American) but yes that's exactly how it works.
There have been accusations for years that Dems in America bus around voters to repeatedly vote at different polling stations in areas where this happens.
This is also why Republicans keep demanding voter ID laws and Dems vote against (claiming it's racist).

Are people in pol really this mentally ill?

Well, i can't confirm if this is true, but on the other hand - don't you have like only 40% of your population voting?

Again, I'm not American. Nor do I live there. I just know what the rules are regarding it there.
Possibly because I got a license in California.
Possibly which was used to vote for shits and giggles.

idk if that statistic counted people not old enough to vote but maybe :/.

this is something only someone not used to being in Sup Forums would say.
1. what i said was not indicitive of mental illness
2. Sup Forums is MUCH worse than this. if it was rhetoric based off of that fact, then you are showing yourself to be 'outside' of it all. rather than pointing at the idea, you point to board, as if it's completely alien. if it's not rhetoric, you are showing yourself to be a newfag at best.

>indicitive
indicative*