The main difference between US of A and Europe in one picture

The main difference between US of A and Europe in one picture

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutcancer.com/america-worst-food-quality-safety/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/amerimutt-le-56-face
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YFW the little white girls are being lined up to meet the conga line of sandniggers not pictured

cuck

>Europe
>White kids

Laughed pretty hard

Remind me again who's got 15% nigs, even more mexicans and a school shooting every week.

I don't see a truck hitting anyone or any acid splashing in the bottom pic though?

That pic of Europe is fake. The kids in Europe are brown. From being raped and breeded out by muslims

>more niggers per capita
>sharia law being enforced
>literally no one fighting it

At least in Murka you've got pro gun and anti gun. In yurop you fuckers are so cucked you're scared to stand up against sand niggers taking over.

Hold on let me finish counting the sandniggers spreading wholesome Islamic values across Europe. I'm up to 1.5 million but there's still a ways to go

trolling aside: why do the americans hold each other that way?
seriously curious yuropoor here

Compare that to the amount of truck of peace attacks

Oh look its another European faggot that cares more about shootings then Americans.

Your country is an armpit and America will always be #1 no matter what. Even mass shootings. We can't stop being #1 because that's all we know.

Stay mad you fucking Brit losers.

the main difference between USA and Europe in one picture

And that's about 5% of your niggers.
~just sayin

im sorry but the netherlands never had a terrorist attack against them i wonder why... so i dont see how we are being taken over

Illegal immigrants to the US and "refugees" in Europe assault and kill far more innocent people than US mass shooters do, and yet for some strange reason you don’t see histrionic, diaper-shitting leftists crying about how "it's time to ban these migrants once and for all."

I bet that's the reason why poverty and homelessness is so prevalent in america.
But at least tump and his buddies have a lot of money :^)

Oh look at that not a single person of color.

Hey Eurofags. How about you accept that YOUR high score (Breivik) will never be broken. You don’t have to be jealous of our low score.

Also Europe

>Dutch police actually investigate terror threats
Yes, clearly the American authorities did absolutely everything they could have done in order to prevent this horrific tragedy from occurring, so the only remaining course of action is to ban all guns.

You see? Anything you do we can do better.

except in Europe you can rape 10yr olds and claim Sexual Emergency and get off scott free if you are a sandnigger...

and

You can drop your BLT in front of a mosque and be sentenced to 5 years in prison bc youre white

so tolerant and progressive...

Why do you think they are smiling?
>tfw when survived yet another week

You would be considered a xenophobe if you didnt get hit by the truck of peace

Don't hate on us because your ancestors were too poor and were forced to emigrate.

How did world war 2 go for you guys a gain?

USA still seems more comfy to live in in this picture

>Illegal immigrants to the US and "refugees" in Europe assault and kill far more innocent people than US mass shooters do
[Citation Needed]

Is that the line for the child bride wedding?

Always cute to hear an Amerifag thinking the rest of the worls is jalous at them. We laugh with you! Hard! Deal with it.

Pretty good until Stalin casted "siberian winter" and Hitler hadn't stacked up on frost def. Don't pretend europe wouldn't simply have been swallowed by the soviet union if you hadn't jumped in by the end of the war and attacked the weakly defended side.

We don't even think about you guys.

that is the number of mass shooting in america this year, and were not even 3 fucking months in.

Amerimutts only defence is literally "stfu mohhamed ur not white ahahaha" yet america is the most "diverse" nation yet, pathetic america.

>triggered ameritards incoming

Canadian here, just a reminder that swarms of russians washing over the nazi had a huge part to play into why the allies won tge war.

So you got your shit kicked in.

The Russians where fighting a single enemy on a single front. And they had to throw there citizens at the Germans like a meat wall.

The only reason the number of sandniggers is lower is because they keep exploding.

I'm fucking done with this country.

Exactly. You cant beat the horde.

My sides.
>Doctor how did he die?
>Well Habib he died of acute rapid expansion.

Yup, but not by you. My case stands:
Europe > Murrica

People talk so much shit about Americans, what they don’t realize is how smart and badass some of us have to be just to survive lol

Thats a nice picture of you pretending to be American.

Eurocucks are literally afraid to reprimand muslims and tell each other it's fine cause they didn't know raping women and children is bad

At least in the US people can move out of detroit. Fighting age male "refugees" are pushing you cucks out with nowhere to go while getting your money live

And your literal only complaint about our country is how we have mass shootings. Remind me again where all of the most tragic wars in history have taken place? And you want to bitch about some "mass" shootings?

You're just mad because your country sucks,

They had the biggest part. The eastern front was the fucking meat grinder Germany and Russia poured their people and resources into. The western front was essentially a backdoor exploit while the horrific shitshow raged on in the east.

>only argument is youre not white

Yeah, rapes, terrorist attacks, and not even putting them in prison isn't the argument. You yuropoors are pathetic, at least we lock criminals up for life unlike you cucks who slap them on the wrist.

skin tone of all euros in 10 years

look at those euro teef XD

That pink cowboy hat doesn't belong in Europe. That kid is appropriating my culture. I'm 1/86th gay cowboy.

this retarded

>Be an Americuck
>Teeth have to be surgically altered and put on life support because of all the fatted sugar and sugary fat

You should tell the immigrants raping your country this same piece of advice

Learn how to use the word literal.
The country is broken and disfunctional through and through, every fucking where. Pay attention to the world outside your goddamn web browser you stupid fucking kids..

Fixed.

just don't eat sugar, you euros aren't very good problem solvers are you?

>slap them

They invite them in for dinner after their children have been raped and beaten

>What's that Muhammad? Sure we'll take pork out of our public school's lunch menu. Sorry about that, we're trying to become less culturally ignorant.

>By the way maybe stop raping our families? At least think about it? Thank you!

That and the germans needed the oil and iron deposits in Soviet held territory to maintain a prolonged war.

Yeah I guess you showed me, Amerifats are known worldwide for their healthy diets
thetruthaboutcancer.com/america-worst-food-quality-safety/

>implying there is american "food" without sugar

"Rape is part of our diet! INFIDEL!"

>mad because your country sucks

I was gonna write a long ass paragraph about that, but then i realized with the education standards of mutts, they wouldnt be able to read half of it.

Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:02:01 No.760011622▶They had the biggest part. The eastern front was the fucking meat grinder Germany and Russia poured their people and resources into. The western front was essentially a backdoor exploit while the horrific shitshow raged on in the east.
>>
Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:02:24 No.760011644▶>only argument is youre not white

Yeah, rapes, terrorist attacks, and not even putting them in prison isn't the argument. You yuropoors are pathetic, at least we lock criminals up for life unlike you cucks who slap them on the wrist.
>>
Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:03:06 No.760011688▶File: 2891.jpg (130 KB, 544x361)
130 KB
>>
Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:03:18 No.760011699▶
skin tone of all euros in 10 years
>>
Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:03:35 No.760011719▶ (OP)
look at those euro teef XD
>>
Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:04:05 No.760011744▶
(OP)
That pink cowboy hat doesn't belong in Europe. That kid is appropriating my culture. I'm 1/86th gay cowboy.
>>
Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:04:40 No.760011786▶
(OP)
this retarded
>>
Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:04:47 No.760011792▶>Be an Americuck
>Teeth have to be surgically altered and put on life support because of all the fatted sugar and sugary fat
>>
Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:04:53 No.760011803▶
You should tell the immigrants raping your country this same piece of advice
>>
Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:05:07 No.760011820▶
Learn how to use the word literal.
The country is broken and disfunctional through and through, every fucking where. Pay attention to the world outside your goddamn web browser you stupid fucking kids..
>>
Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:05:15 No.760011828▶
File: 55FD003D-B55E-4D94-B072-7(...).jpg (185 KB, 640x808)
185 KB
(OP)
>>
Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:05:21 No.7600

>knowyourmeme.com/memes/amerimutt-le-56-face

It's because we don't have retards like Jeremy Corbyn wanting to illegally seize apartments and give them to illegal immigrants.

>all but one of the cars are the same shade of white
>multiple sports cars
Does this unsettle anyone else?

>lacking diversity
you sick fuck, do I have to remind you it's the current year?
I hope you're arrested for posting this

GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE

>I'm 1/86th gay cowboy
Also, you're 1/1 gay

IM OUTSIDE
NOW WHAT?

what in the actual fuck is this?

yikes and you euros believe everything you read on the internet

Now find some traffic and run towards it

i fucking live in the country. The only traffic is deer and wild hogs. But they all fucking run away

You American faggots.
You talk of sandniggers and the like..
Look in your own back yard.
US of A born citizen shooting their own kind..
You don't need terrorist from other countries..You have yourselves. You
Wankers

>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS FAKE NEWS!

epic

>Look at any Amerifat recipe on youtube
>Add sugar to sugar, sprinkle with sugar, stir in sugar, infuse with sugar, eat some sugar then serve with sugar
Disgusting.

*than
Learn you own language scum

Legendary

and when Hitler was fucking Europe in the ass over and over, who swooped in to save the world? USA of course.

You're welcome, pussies.
Good thing we had guns.

But he did nothing wrong

technically it was einstein that saved europe with the invention of the atomic bomb, but that doesnt matter to you.

kys

I honestly believe some leftists would be triggered by lack of dark skinned kids in bottom picture

look how happy these kids are

no niggers

no sand niggers

not even a single gipsy

actually it was Russia that made the difference. If the russians hadnt fought, held out, and pushed the germans back the US would have had nothing to save as they slowly moved up through the Balkans and Italy to avoid a direct attack through France to germany.

>USA of course
You misspelled Russia

Now I'm curious, how would one come to the conclusion that the atomic bomb had any influence on the european theatre? It was over before the bomb was usable. Also the soviets did 95% of the work, so...

Albert to Normandy beach all by himself?

Amazing.

Get your facts straight, doofus

>implying Trump + Russia is less dangerous than this dude

You better start comparing how much the average person makes. Wages are much more spread across the population. Not like in USA were you have a huge amount of poor people and shrinking middle class, whereas riches reap all the rewards.

pic related: check out the stats man. USA is practically on par with slovenia.

and people say Sup Forums is filled with morons..

oh, wait...

American police have no duty or obligation to protect Americans.
Americans must protect themselves.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

Daily reminder that leftists want you and your family dead because you refuse to give up your inalienable human rights

not sure if you have noticed but WWII was last century and now you're just killing each other with those guns. Keep living in the past in your shithole country

Also, you misspelled "Oppenheimer."