Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/39cZelwLKqk
youtube.com/watch?v=th4Czv1j3F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These are the consequences of your lies. I can't take anything you say like the truth, or at least not as the whole truth. It's already a "fact" that it always has to have some hidden meaning or motive behind it. sounds much more believeable than you.

Kek, I highly doubt that dear Sono

Claimed.
Heading home.

Rem claimed

yeah right

Remmy~~!! Hi!

youtu.be/39cZelwLKqk

The thread of the niggers

Sono claimed ^^

Shizu is just mad because I called him a pedophile for waifuing a loli.

Anyway I've been looking for someone that could keep me in check... ugh...

Well you and I are similar, so...

You're still alive

Oh no.

I really don't. I hate when you do that shit and you know it

Not waifu just protectu

voices get out of my head
give me a (You) me Sayori
not ok.jpg

If you say so dear Sono. I just want to talk to ya on discord every now and then.

Your pet starts staring at your closet growling. What do you do?

You will be shunned if you talk to me.

LET THE GAY OUT

Excuses, excuses and more excuses. Come on now Sono. It's just discord chat.

Nice to see you're back to maid posting

Yuukooo

Also a lie. He's just saying vaguely plausible sounding lies to try and discredit me. He's exactly as trustworthy as your instincts are telling you.
I'm fairly sure he already has a handler anyways, assuming this girlfriend he apparently has is a real person.

TOSHINO KYOKO!!!!!!

I'm not going to carry our conversations though

I asked your help and you dismissed me.

You're just like everyone else...

Cute claim, user

yeah right

voices get out of my head
give me a (You) me Sayori
why owo
nice knife by the way

I didn't say you had to. Come on Sono~

Stop pretending i hurt your feelings.
I genuinely don't know why you keep trying this shit with me.

hmph

hmph

I don't hate Ruri, hate is a word that's not fit for this situation.

I just assume everyone in this community is an imbecile and I'm usually right.

But I don't know what to talk about...

You did hurt my feelings. I asked you to be patient with me but you didn't

I hope you fail your test

I like maids uwu
nice flower btw

Why?

Come on Sono. We'll come up with something on discord. I'm fine with anything

hello hello, I love you all

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

duke!

Due to all your lies from before, I have no problem completely dismissing what you are saying now and believing . This is why being a compulsive liar is something you should get actual treatment for. If I didn't know any better, or were someone else (Like one of the more friendly and trusting people here that would help anyone if they only said please.), I might've even fell for it. But I'm not one of those people. You could've had your way with someone like Yukinoshita or something, but I'm not a trusting person, unless there is evidence or consistant behavior that backs certain statements up.

because you make me feel uncomfortable when you say shit like that

You should ask Shizuruchi-user

Hi Blood-chan

Hey Duke. I saw your talking to Erio. What's he like?

Nearly every human being is. What's important is that we try!

Ehhh.... who? And ask him what? Your discord name or something?

hello Sono! I am not blood.
hello! you are very cute

And I told you not to try and manipulate me. You didn't even make it 2 minutes, and even that is probably only because Sup Forums only allows conversation to go so fast.
Hello Love. How're you?

Please....?

hello Shizuru! I'm doing my best today. my best today is good! how are you?

yeah right
there's only one exam left btw

Fine... I give up... No one wants to give me a chance....

Cute

They did, you wasted them

Hmm. Maybe try again, that doesn't seem to have come out quite right.
I'm fairly good. Just tired as usual.

Yup.
What about it?

bye guys

I don't know what you mean ;~; today is a good day for me!
hello friend!
have a good day

You going to join me?

hello father! are you well?

Not really.

>my best today is good!

That's what he meant.

Why are people so slow?

Yes, I'm watching Forsen for now. I played some game of League.

Predicting another quick return.

cya

Oh, i see what you were saying. That took me a second, i thought you just accidentally repeated yourself. Oh well. What's up?

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

Good evening, /waifu/.

I'll dissociate from the hating Ruri, too.
I said a few times that he made me look at him as if he was a bad person in multiple occasions; but never that I hate him.
Saying it all out, I kind of always thought I was the one being hated by him.

I don't want to be mean, but you wasted too many chances and it'll take a long time before you gain another.
Related song, I dedicate it to you with all my heart, but don't take it too bad, I actually enjoy the song itself.
>

youtube.com/watch?v=th4Czv1j3F8

I see! I'm glad that you're well!
I am just here posting for now

Have a good one.

Have i just been missing it, or have you not been here at all recently?

Goodbye, have a nice time

You're fine, don't worry about it

He'd be Jealous at most

you too

Took the words right out of my mouth about the multiple chances. Welcome back, Jill.

Not trying to scold you or something. Was just curious if you've been around or not. Everything ok then?

Damn are you psychic?

actually kekked irl

Heyo~
How are you today?

He used to be, yes; although really, he always gave me this weird bad feeling, I don't know, but maybe it's just me.

Thank you, I don't think I've seen you around before..Did I?

I think so! I am just trying to make sure I am okay in life as well. it has been busy.
I'm doing my best! how are you?

>kekked irl

Go back to /trash/ or Discord where people can get bored of your unsavory way of muster your toughts into words.

Do you hate stocking now?
i do defend your decision to leave.

lol~

Yes and no? You've talked to me as an user before for sure, but not sure about as a claimer. (Claimed Suzune on valentine's because being lonely pushed me to it.)

That's probably good. Glad all is fine then.

I gave you a chance when you had a Discord. I had a bad feeling about you since day one because I know you want to kill people, you wanted to kill me. I know you thought about it and that's why I left. You are a murderer in the making, you are manipulator and you are dangerous. There is no help for people like you. In fact people like you should be executed.

I hope that you are wrong and Sono gets better one day.

>Something something thesaurus vapid.

Am I cool yet

What a dull retort.

please be kind

I hope I'm wrong too, but I don't think I am after the conversations we had. Give him the opportunity and he'll kill everyone ITT and not feel an ounce of remorse.

tide pod chan
claimed

I see! I hope that he finds help before anyone is hurt.

this lol, thesaurus people need to grow up and realise it does not give off the impression they want to give off.
This is a chatroom, its purpose is to quickly exchange conversations, not to compete over who thesauruses the most.

>hugging me will keep your clothes clean!

Oy comrade, what did Sono mean with me asking you?

People don't even try to counter arguments with logic anymore. They just depend on old and reliable "ur mum gey" to completely disprove any sort of argument the person they're arguing presented, and they get cheered for it by their fellow retards. Pathetic.

Don't talk to Chen/Sono.

And who are you?

No idea, and i'm not entirely sure if i'm "Shizuruchi" as a result. I assume he meant someone else and just accidentally typed my name because he was on tilt.

Ah, yes, I failed to recollect that I was in a place where spending five minutes or so composing a couple hundred words in between whatever else one has going on is considered an enormous, exhausting undertaking.

Some people will not concede even if they are presented a sound or strong argument. Their acceptance of the conclusion is not always related to the quality of the argument. You are neglecting cognitive biases and other things that might impede understanding or acceptance.

I got food stamps :o

that cat looks very happy!

Reminder that by talking to Sono and it's personas you are a part of the problem.

Guess Sono slither away once more -_-