Mexico has the strictest gun control in the world, and yet has the globally highest murder per capita rate...

Mexico has the strictest gun control in the world, and yet has the globally highest murder per capita rate. Can a liberal faggot explain that to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow racsit much ? mexicans are soft gentle creatures

americans supply the guns like they have since they propped up the drug trade with funding from the cia. so ya fuck america.

america has little to none gun control and yet they have mass shootings every month, can a conservative faggot explain that to me?

>im retarded and think that countries live in a vacuum unaffected by global economics

Because it's right next door to the shithole with the loosest gun control in the world. Do you even geography?

About 10,000 gun laws on the books. How is this 'little to none gun control?

You know, most killings are made by other kinds of weapons or even barehand by drug cartels. Your point doesn't male sense.

Make*

Drug cartels that import guns from muricans

It's easy. Drugs go up, guns go down.

so funny but true

Keep living in your own delusional bubble, friend. It will burst in your face eventually.

You've never even tried to buy a gun, you just swallow the spunk shot down your throat by the liberals. There's thousands of gun control laws in effect, where have you been? Or do you only care about guns when it suits you?

Well it sounds like we need to put up a wall for their protection then. Can't sneak in or out anymore.

A wall will literally do nothing in terms of that, drugs will keep going up and guns will keep going down.

America actually has very strict gun control. There are lots of laws about it. In fact, every single state all 50 of them have their own unique laws about guns, and then there are federal laws on top of it. So technically America has way more gun control laws than any other country in the world.

You could triple the amount of laws but that doesn't change the fact that ineffective laws don't do shit. There will always been crazy people who want to jump on the school shooter bandwagon and until guns are not available at the grocery store you you will have crazies murdering people.

Well that's no reason to not do nothing. A wall will be the best way to impede it.

narcos cuts heads and fingers with machetes, they don't use guns

What other laws - beyond confiscation - do you think will stop school shootings and such?

Having a college degree to be able to purchase one, for starters.

Yeah, not so much. First off, not sure how someone who got a liberal arts degree from an on-line "university" makes someone intelligent.

Secondly, you are going with the idea that people without a degree are worthless. Electricians, plumbers, tool and die makers and other skilled laborers may not have a college degree, but are hard workers and make a lot of money.

Third, HS students have earned associates degrees while in HS, so that doesn't help with an age restriction.

Lastly, this would mean that you want the government to come in and confiscate people's personal property without them ever committing a crime, because if they inherit a weapon which has been in the family for generations and don't have a degree, they are now breaking the law.

So, in other words, it is another BS law which won't fix the problem.

Mexico isn't a first world country, so normal rules do not apply.

This

Mexican here, non liberal.
Because is stupidly easy to go buy guns in USA. I don't live near the border yet I know how to get guns from you guys, it's pretty much the same way you get drugs from us

There are no gun stores in Mexico, went to USA once, pretty much you have as much as 7/11s

Stupidly easy to buy them illegally. Not as easy to buy them legally.

In other words, more laws won't help.

Mexico does not have one of the strictest gun control laws in the world.
The wealth disparity in Mexico is considerably worse than in its neighbours to the north.

Yes, because you are certain that the gun store owner doesn't supply some of the illegal merchandise. You guys don't want to admit it, but Mexican money makes gun manufacturers rich.

I work in a ranch, administrative and the computer stuff, but still. No one here has a gun. The only legal store is in the capital and takes years to have a permit.

What part of "buy them illegally" doesn't apply to "gun store owner"?

I’m sure you’re right...but the fact a citizen can even buy certain calibre guns makes their laws more relaxed than large proportions of the planet.

The thing is that as any white male in its twenties can buy a ridiculous number of guns and rifles, some actually make a living selling guns to the black market. But because they are white christian citizens, your laws think they are pure and they won't do anything illegal. Even if the guy has bought enough guns to arm a small army. Maybe if you keep in check how many guns and what guns do some random guy buy, it wouldn't be as easy for your guns to kill my people..

The Mexican police are corrupt and cover for the cartels. So those laws aren't enforced and murders walk free.

Well you're lying because no they're not that common. The second fact is you didn't go in there and actually buy a gun. If you thought you were funny and managed to pull it off, it's going to get raided by a federal agency with a lot of guns and that blood is on your hands you faggot.

I mean they come from somewhere, maybe not the store, some manufacturers may sell to the black market as well. As far as I can tell, the thing is that your lawmakers don't even know where the guns come from.

I can literally go into a Walmart and buy a gun All I have to do is show them my SS card.

Define "ridiculous number of guns and rifles."

>selling guns to the black market
Right. Illegal. More laws won't help.

>Maybe if you keep in check how many guns
Again, how many is too many?

That is still the thing. More laws won't stop the people who do things illegally. Pot is still illegal in most places, and people still get high. Driving drunk is illegal, and people still do that.

Right. That is a background check. They take your SS number and if you get pinged, you get denied.

Who do you expect to convince other than your slack-jawed 15 year-old friends who believe obvious bullshit like that? That's such an obvious over-exaggeration that anyone with half a braincell can determine how obviously false that is.

Yes I didn't go to buy one. But I know that I can "hire" some guy to get me one. Or who to ask for directions. Hell some guy wanted to gift me and my boss some guns after a deal. Really? You are going to insult me because you don't like what I said. Man... Well I hope you have a good day, I pray that your country finds an answer.

What fucking planet do you live on? You really need to stop drinking the socjus kookaid, because you clearly don't even see white men as people anymore, just inheritors of the perfect society only accessible to a white man. You clearly have no comprehension to how modern society operates. As much as you want it to be the 1950's again, so you can have real grievances instead of forced, made up ones, we're nearly in the 2020's, and the only people who spout your obvious bullshit clearly don't work for a living nor go outside.

So you're saying that it's not guns responsible for murder, but individuals. Imagine my shock

So youre saying its a mental health issue not a gun issue

No that's not how it works. You have to fill out a form. You're lying you haven't bought any guns, and don't own any if you think that's how it works.
You're right I'm going to insult you. You're acting like an idiot about this. Most of the tards on here don't seem to understand how a gun purchase even works.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

Doesn't matter if the laws doesn't prohibit idiots from bying them

Just to get it straight though, I'm not going to insult you for being ignorant of the laws. The reason for it is that you're lying and spreading misinformation about it. If you don't know how it works, look it up for the state you were in, or fucking ask someone. Don't tell people lies. It's so much worse on you if you committed a crime in that purchase, and you're saying you didn't commit a legal purchase since that doesn't sound right. You're very liable for quite a lot of stuff, say good bye to civilization and get ready for prison if you fucked up on this.
Why would you complain about being able to buy a gun for yourself?

The same way Chicago has strict gun laws and they have the one of the highest if you have the highest murder rate in the country.
Protip- if someone wants to shoot somebody the last thing on their mind is whether not they are obtaining a gun illegally
Thread/

Liberalfag here. Explanation: I agree with you. Guns aren’t the problem.

If you're not worried about you, the guys that sold you it are just as fucked. I'm pro gun because I had to live with people that were products of the prison system. You can't win every fight, and you get threatened with those a lot in that kind of situation. Being able to shoot kind of just evens it out. If they think you're weak, they'll beat the living fuck out of you and do everything they can to stop anyone from contact anyone that can do anything about it, if there were someone like a designated gun carrier such as a policeman. The dynamic changes a bit if you can when you're getting your ass beat, and they're just going to beat your ass as much as they feel like it, maybe one punch, maybe to within an inch of your life, or less. Their thinking changes a lot if you can just pull out a gun and fuck their shit up like their doing to you.