Why is penis size considered funny? It's not like someone can control it

Why is penis size considered funny? It's not like someone can control it.

>Scrolling through Instagram this week, I came across a meme that said, "If you're having a bad day, just remember there's females out there who gonna take a small dick tonight and act like they love it cause it's their man." The caption continued, "Be happy with that USB thumbdick baby girl."

>But for men who have micropenises, the punchline is all too real, as is the stigma that comes with having a dick that sometimes really is no larger than a USB stick.

I'm self conscious about my 5.5"

It isn't considered funny, just not desirable, like being a retard

Like Aristotle said, you should only censure those body imperfections that are voluntary, like having bad teeth, being fat or being smelly. You can't punish a person for being ugly or being born with a physical deformation like a tiny penis

>It's not like someone can control it.

you can literally get a penis enlargement surgery

>Not sports
>Saged
>Hidden
>Reported

PICK ALL.

NOT SPORTS

triggered micropenis

Newfags. We used to talk about our dicks here every day.

NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS NOT SPORTS

80% of Sup Forums can relate to this

not me of course, other losers

they are all redditors, remember when >>>we used to have match threads for shit like the royal wedding and the bombing

Do big ballers have tiny dicks?

>tfw basically a micropenis when soft
>tfw normal 16 cm cock when hard

being a grower is suffering in the showers

Same reason some men are mocked because of their short height

Sometimes those men carry a huge dick

Height is irrelevant compared to dick size

there is no proof that they don't have tiny dick

fuck off yuropoors

>Height is irrelevant compared to dick size

Doubt it. I'm sure averages across the board would show that Big Guys have bigger dicks than small guys.

Just tell them to suck it as long as they're looking at it

Mah nigga I'm exactly the same

You're probably right. But being a 5ft7 guy with a 7.5 inch dick > being a 6ft3 guy with a 5 incher

But making fun about roastbeef flaps is muhsoggy knee...

Reall makes me think.

Every girl has flaps. Grow up.

Don't post it.

additional evidence for the tiny dick theory

>tfw 13cm when soft and 15 when hard

roastbeef flaps no

flaps yes

I contend that a small dick is equally as amusing as a really big dick. Just as manlets below 6' 2'' and beanpoles above 6'6'' are comical.

I'm in the perfect 7 inch-dick and 6' 4'' range. Pretty average.

That's black Instagram though, they're obsessed with dick size