Detoxing from opioids. Give me some fun activities and kind words to distract me from the shakes

Detoxing from opioids. Give me some fun activities and kind words to distract me from the shakes.

I highly recommend light exercise, preferably something fun like biking.

Light exercise provides substances like opioids, but it's good for you. And you don't get stressed out like you would if you were sprinting.

Just don't sit there and "try to avoid" the feeling. You have to actively do things to enjoy things.

Also, learn to cook. It's a very satisfying skill to be able to make really good food. Good luck.

>narcotics
why are you so desperate?

Proud of you OP
I second the cooking. I love cooking. It's a very satisfying skill to have

what so important you need to be alive for it?

Have u ever detoxed?

next time don't do so many that you get the shakes

>Watch wacky cartoons like panty and stocking
>drink hot chocolate
>smoke spliffs
>Jack off/ have sex (like constantly)
>enjoy the fact you can finally take a shit
>scream at the tv
>draw

These are all things I do when I detox I find they help
Good lucn bro hope you stay clean

set up targets so you can hit them with your puke and shit and try to get the high score.

Clearly these people have never detoxed or know anything about addiction, all that excercise and hobbies shit is after the physical detox. Honestly just get a bunch of benzos, weed, and shit that can keep you mildly entertained like movies n shit cuz your not gonna be able to do much else. Also talk to people about as much random shit as possible bein distracted helps once your through the worst of it

> (OP)
>set up targets so you can hit them with your puke and shit and try to get the high score.

Yeah I've been doing a lot of walking.
I already cook almost all my meals anyway so that's been helping.
wtf is panty and stocking. also will try hot chocolate.

What I did when I stopped was take some ibuprofen or acetaminophen, do what other user said and light exercise.

Also try drinking juices and taking vitamins, as it helps a little. Lemon water works well. Also stretching and moving around will make it that much better. I use to walk a block and then come back, due to needing to shit my brains out.
Good luck.

Yes I've been an addict for 10 years, and what this user says is actually right..I got two subs left, I'm almost in the clear. GET YOUR HANDS ON SUBOXONE. And go on long calm walks with a bottle of water.

Fuck yes, cook up a batch!! Fix all that ails ya, junkie faggot.

This
Minus the benzos
Thats a slippy slope Iv fallen down
dont do it

>Taking 3x the Amphetamine that I should.
What were you on and how much?

Soon you should be shitting your guts out, so that will distract you for a while.

good advice here

Learn Java, JavaScript or similar abstract language

Subbies is not a detox keep kidding yourself
Maybe to taper a bit for like 3 days then go cold Turkey after that its the only way
If the withdrawl is literally traumatic you tend to stay clean if at least stay clean longer

Man... so I've been an addict for 10 years like I was just saying, I thought I was on the end of my rope, the opium harvests werent coming in time, and I'd become so lazily that I was just chopping them and drinking the most vile of teas.... but the alkaloid content was too much, I got a gram of heroin, and waited for the sub alkloids to kind of get their way out of my system while keeping morphine in the blood stream.... eventually got my hands on some suboxone and started exercising daily... suboxone is the best thing to ever happen to me, but my insurance doesn't cover it... so I have to rob/buy it... a sad life OP.. but get a couple, one sub stops the detox for a day.. or two if you only do half... hahahhaaha I'm not trying to sell you a miracle pill, but I'd give one to you for free if I could... I understand OP... also eat lots of fiber man, you're gonna have bad diarrhea, and it's easier to vomit cereal than it is bile... on subs, I was able to pull myself together just enough for minor exercising, taking my dog on walks etc.... it's important OP, opiods are the best feeling, until they... are the absolute worst............ heroin withdrawal is pretty easy... methadone not so much... but actual pods... the withdrawals last WEEKS.

when you're heavily addicted to 15 different alkloids, yeah sub actually is a detox. but of course you have to stop the subs, I've never had a steady supply. so I eat one or two here and there, and aside from that suck it up like a man... anything but laying in bed all day... because I couldn't sleep any way..

Take kratom and like 30 pills of immodium a day. Srs. You'll feel fine. Or Suboxone. Of course neither of those are actually detoxing off, but they will keep you well. And kratom is a much easier addiction/ much easier to quit.

ah kratom never helped me personally.. aside from counter acting the shits.. but that's what the Imodium is for.

Why not just keep using?

Yeah I wouldn't disagree with that im just assuming op was smoking a bit and his freinds told him off and now hes sitting in his flat shivering

I do not recommend panty and stocking. I was sober and got bored. It's 2 fallen angels sent on quests to get back into heaven or something. The premise is good, but the execution isn't.
Shin Chan however is fantastic if you're into low brow potty humor

if you ever start opiates, you better never stop :). But unless you have a pod farm like I, it's not a economically viable... and even then you slip.. life's chaotic, things change. and WD sets in.

Fuck you I will not let you disrupt ops positive mind state

hahahhahaha, man that's a sad fate. I did that to my cousin once, I don't think he ever forgave me for it.

the restless legs used to really get me at night, idk why it wasn't a severe symptom, but it was one of the worst at the same time... lmfao occasional tramadol or a benzo helped me with that... tramadols nice though, because it boosts serotonin, which is something you feel you'll never get back after a rough detox.

It'll help a few days out. Taking it the day after serious use you won't notice much, but within a few days you'll feel it. Also I've only recently started using the megadoses loperamide and it is pretty amazing and legal and cheap. Take really high dose kratom, like 30-40 grams and it'll help.

lmfao alright, yeah I was buying these kratom extracts off gaiaselect for cheap, its like 50 grams in one, it saves a lot of fucking parachuting, but honestly I just pass out and wake up 6 hrs later... most I ever ate was 28 grams. and well I said never again cus ha so much powder..

try to sneak some prescribed drugs like valiúm pregabalin, stir well with alcohol
enjoy detox

I yelled 'NIGGER' at one of the secretaries in my office for spilling hot coffee on my desk.

>Have tourettes syndrome and I pretend I don't realize when I yell random shit
>Yell at this chick
>She runs into the bathroom crying
>Clean desk
>Continue working
>Act as if nothing had happened
>Rest of the day people stare at me
>yell 'NIGGER' at the top of my lungs every now and then to make it seem it's my tourettes kicking real bad
>Boss wants to speak in private
>Walking into his office
>'NIGGER' right before closing the door
>'user.. a-are you- umm. Are you.. feeling ok today?'
>'Actually NFNGNGNGNGNGNNG no. I have this headache that is killing me, my back hurts and I think I have high bLOBABAd pressure.'
>'Ok but are you.. um, are you are aware of what happened with Beatrice this morning?'
>'She just spilled some coffee on my desk, it's no big deal, I cleaned it up and she didn't damage any of my paPAPAFFFPAAPpaperwork. No harm done'
>Blank fucking stare
>'Ok well... maybe you should take the rest of the day off and call your doctor.'
>'Did I do something wrong?'
>'Well... no it's just, I mean.. given your condition I can't-'
>'I understand'
>Walk out of the office
>Right past crying Beatrice
>'NIGGER'

thanks autismos.

So your advice for detoxing from opioids is to take bezos and opioids? Nice one m8

never ending circle. trying to do this clean.

rig your exhaust pipe to feed exhaust through the window of your car and take a nap in there with the engine running

FREINDLY REMINDER THAT SWITCHING ADDICTIONS IS NOT DETOXING
JUST MAN UP AND SUFFER THROUGH WD
OTHERWISE YOU WONT LEARN FROM IT

It's better than half the shit I think about doing sober. Calm your edgy tits. If you can detox great but sub is the only thing they let you have long term.

I hope to find a lot more stability than constantly having a doctor who is comfy with bennies, a doctor who isn't, rinse, repeat, yoyo for five years.

>friendly
you're gay

Get sum kraytom. Like for realz. Go buy some fucking kraytom.

Wtf are you on about they wont let you detox only sub
Is "they" actually you?

oh wow, you fuckin defined Pandora's box soneone give this ahole a gold star

Someone's grumpy
Need a hit?