How long until the Dominican Republic can qualify for the WC?

How long until the Dominican Republic can qualify for the WC?

Please only reply if you actually know a thing or two about footy development

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jm6loGj-gY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when they stop eating mud cookies

when they have 52 teams

That's Haitians desu
If Dominiquans classify before us, I might have to an hero

Even with a 48 team WC, DM has to beat out teams like Honduras and Panama to qualify and I don't see that happening.

Ask again in 10 years

Hell they have to beat teams like Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago first, and they have not done that in years

Mariano will play for Spain

Mariano is older than Morata and has alredy played for the DR. He is garbage

Jugó un amistoso y dejó de jugar para ver si le llama la selección española

Probably never since FIFA likes to keep the WC europe-heavy

>13 slots available for european NT

The next most available slots?

>fucking 4 for South America

And then here is your dilemma my dominican friend

>fucking 3 slots only for concacaf which they might aswell say 2 because LeChicanos always qualify

Youre doomed lad

> (OP)
>Even with a 48 team WC, DM has to beat out teams like CANADA, Honduras and Panama to qualify and I don't see that happening.

FTFY

Pero vamos a ver si es más viejo que Morata y no salió de segunda B hasta los 22.¿Quién se cree el simio ese?

those are haitians because when you cross the imaginary line separating the "countries" all of a sudden theres no mud and theres plentiful electricity on the domincan side. and they all magically turn 'latino' instead of black. like magic!

pues que está en el mandril y allí hasta el utillero va convocado aunque sea un inútil

Stfu spanish fag

By your logic, mexicans are americans

>wait they actually are
>north america

relax and go play with some cotton, negrito, adults are talking

nice job completely missing the point. when you cross the line from juarez to el paso, you go from one of the most dangerous cities in the world to one of the most safest. only 10 miles away or whatever. but when you cross from ville de boue to villa del barro, its the same damn thing.

Mariano is 23, Morata 24.

You are as retard as a scatalan, holy shit.

How many Dominicans are there in Spain?

If Europe has to bring in immigrants, why not at least invite more Latin Americans instead of ticking timebombs from the Middle East and Africa?

Haitians are latino desu
Latino refers to speaking a latin language which French happens to be.

Also you can be black AND latino, there are hundreds of those that are native-born dominicans

I know fuck all about Football Development.

Can I reply??

Dominicans are worse than muslims.They are the biggest scum on earth like

>perdóname pero mi español solo sirve para mierdapostear

how about you make sure one of your teams qualifies beyond the R16 then?
Or do u think that Panama and Jamaica could do it if given the chance.

>tfw Mexico has no explosive pacy negroes to take them out of round of 16

*reggaeton starts playing*

You truly are an idiot..... You made no sense and didnt counter my argument whatsoever you fucking canadian

>invisible lines

Im expereinced with youth development, I was a trainer for chelsea academy.

Someone on here mentioned 10 years and tbqh, they are right.

You are looking more at 20-25 years minimum and thats if the development is exceptional to surpass the already established youth development of competiting countries in the region

There is literally not one dominican who would blow himself up for a quran

But there are plenty that would stab you or form gangbangs William Osvaldo Marín Wade

*crime rate increases*

I used to work in legal forensics and dominican behaviour is subhuman, absolute criminal filth

and hilariously they are incredibly racist towards blacks when they are basically the same colour

*hace cositas locas*
youtu.be/jm6loGj-gY0

Kek
Is this why Jese sucks now?

spain national team needs to be more BLACKED like other great european teams like France, Germany and England.