Why can't i get a gf Sup Forums?

why can't i get a gf Sup Forums?

post a pic of yourself and we'll tell you

Need moar gold chainz

it iz me

Prof timestamp

i don't have a phone right now, i'm at a treatment program after i got dropped with 5 felonies

In main pic your side beard looks shit

Also earrings are gay

ur gheyy

Because you put photos of other people on teh internetz instead of trying to improve yourself and be less faggitty itty titty bitch?

Because you're wearing your headphones on backwards you fucking retard. Who the fuck pays 400 bucks for a pair of headphones and cant even wear them right.

because youre likely a faggot, deep down

because you actually think people on Sup Forums would have something meaningful to say about it holy shit don't you know this is where degenerate incels come to justify their neurosis get the hell off this board and maybe in a year your head will clear enough to get a gf

I don't know why, what do you think is the reason and can you do something about it?

Yeah just dont put gel in your hair it makes you look like a 90s boyband member

You have a laptop that most likely has a camera

>i'm at a treatment program after i got dropped with 5 felonies

you have your answer

/thread

>Constantly posts his face on Sup Forums
>Openly talks about his insecurities
>Looks like an opium addicted backstreetboy.

Is it an ironic question?

Because of your 1997 haircut and forced intense look in your eyes. Squinty fuck.

well, attention whoring in new threads all the time aint helping OP.

Get out more often or an hero

ur trying 2 hard mate

Shave, cut your nails, stop dying your hair and wearing faggot accessories, ditch your starbucks gig and enlist in the military. Once you get the soy taken out of you in the field you won't have any problems.

Find girl that actually likes you and doesn't deceive. She'll tell you if anything is wrong. That's basically it.

actually looking kinda good, you must be a giant asshole

? u mean he isnt an asshole, if he was he owouldnt have any trouble with womens

You're fucking hot 8/10 at least bro. You either got a shitty personlity or terrible taste is women. That or you're like me and just have no money.

you don't want a gf, all they do is cheat

get an aircut.

only $20