Apparently Narcan just saved my life. Ask me anything

Apparently Narcan just saved my life. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BB2Jy4ZO8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you OD on you big silly goose?

I hope you get better.

Dope/fent

I just got out of detox for drinking 2 liters of vodka a day. The heroin was just a little something on the side alcohol is my real problem

Ty tho

Do you want to actually get clean?

Ive been sober for 14 months now (prob my 7th try at it) and its so much better this way

yeah I just got out of detox 2 days ago, I left early I was drinking 2 liters of vodka a day, and they're only giving me 1 mg of Ativan every 4 hours I didn't sleep the whole time I was there shaking like a palm tree and a hurricane

And for the dope thing, I've called like 15 different places all around Connecticut and it's the same answer every time, we're not accepting any new patients

Trying to get on Suboxone that's why I was calling

who hurt you user ? was it your parents, school or something/someone else ?
>do you truly want to get your shit together or just swimming with the current

There's a heron up above me, I lay back and close my eyes

No I want to get clean less 2 years old my money went to Straight Dope, I could have had my VR4 twin turbo Stealth at 800 horsepower right now if I wasn't f****** around with this b*******

But ended up in federal prison for 20 years for spreadin’ minds

My sonsabitch

I don't think drugs are your problem.

I think you are your own problem OP
How often do you work out?
youtube.com/watch?v=_BB2Jy4ZO8E

Op
People like you make me sick
Wish they didn’t narcan you up
Wasting all this money so you can eventually end up here again
Clean up or you will die

Jesus christ this epidemic is as bad as it sounds. Modern day America seems fucked , like REALLY fucked.

carry narcan on you everyone is all i can say

>I just got out of detox for drinking 2 liters of vodka a day. The heroin was just a little something on the side alcohol is my real problem
I feel you on that. Luckily a near-death experience dropped me from suicidal alcoholic to just having 2 brews a day except on weekends

OP you are still an alchoholic no matter how much you talk to yourself.

Not OP, but I wasn't claiming to not be an alcoholic. I am just a much more functional alcoholic. I am no longer trying to drink myself to death.

Get some Water.

what´s your fetish?

Kratom
Wild Lettuce
Taoism

Try em

Thats why i only sniff 2 bags a night and i dont sniff both at the same time you cant enjoy the high when ur nodded out

we should ban all drugs.

yeah until you realise that 1/10 of that one bag could kill you if it was fent.

B O N U S R O U N D
There's this shit called carfent which is like 1000* more potent than fent and just as easy to make