If you are bisexual, why are you still in the closet?

if you are bisexual, why are you still in the closet?

Bisexuality is a meme, bi chicks are just dumb, it's normal for girls to make out touch each other in the bathroom and compare their period blood, all hot chicks are bi for their hot friends. Bi guys are just faggots in denial.

Because I live in the bible belt & I'm renting a house my ultra conservative father owns.

>this retarded

The people that should know or the people that I know wouldn't care are the ones who know.

>bisexuality is a meme
Bisexuality is having sexual attraction to at least one member of both sexes.

So, me. You can shove that "meme" shit up your fucking ass.

You know I'm right faggot, you either suck dick or you don't

>Bi girls are just lesbians in denial.

See what I did there? You can put a string of words together that make no logical sense just because. It's a thing you can do!

Lesbians aren't real

You also either eat pussy or you don't.

How are bisexual women not just lesbians under your logic?

So you think all females are bisexual, and all males are only straight or gay?

Why do you think this? You do realize that all three of these are categorical extremes, right?

The truth is that EVERYONE is bisexual to SOME degree. Maybe women tend to be more fluid than men, but that does not MEAN that men can't ALSO be fluid.

Take a course in logic you dumb fuck.

SeeLesbians don't exist the unfuckable butch dykes have no other choice, the hot ones will gladly take dick, if fucking Ryan Reynolds walked up to a hot lesbian the panties are coming off

>makes thread about bisexuals
>posts picture of two faggots
Wow how much of a closet fag are you? Would it kill you to post a man with a woman?

The gay side of bisexuality is what is relevant to Sup Forumstards because there are no femanons on here, you dumb nigger

Gays don't exist the unfuckable femme faggots have no other choice, the hot ones will gladlyeat the pussy, if fucking Angelina Jolie walked up to a cute twink the boxers are coming off

I agree that most people are bisexual too

gladly *eat

Honestly I knew this would trigger you closeted fags but
>The truth is that EVERYONE is bisexual to SOME degree
This is the dumbest thing ever written, you don't see a bunch of bi guys in their 70's, they're either gay or straight also you're a fag get over it

I don't even suck dick ironically though I'm not opposed to it. I've gotten it sucked by cute women and men alike though. You're dumb as fuck. Sexual preferences are on a spectrum.

You regularly give a man a handjob, milk the cum out of him, and welcome that cum to splatter onto your body

and you think you're straight, kek

settling down is not the same thing as not being bisexual - bisexuality is an attraction, not who you are with

Men and women aren't the same you penis smoker so your dumb analogy or whatever you're doing here isn't really accurate

Sexy people are sexy, and sexuality is on a spectrum

I'm sorry that it's not only night and day that exist, but that dusk and dawn are also part of our daily cycle

grow up and get the fuck used to it you simplistic mongoloid nigger

>grow up and get the fuck used to it

LOL....never gonna fucking happen with that 'tard.

>hurr durr, people can't be EXACTLY like me cuz I don't like it!, hurr durr

Yeah take your spectrum and shove it buddy, you're either a fag, there's no grey areas, if some poor unfortunate chick is still willing to have sex with a gay guy that doesn't make it anything else than a girl having sex with a gay guy, for some reason

You will die alone, unloved.

Both sexes are bisexual. Sorry bud, you're probably a closet case.

stop projecting fag.

Bisexuality is not a "grey" area, in the same way that liking to eat grapes and potatoes is not a grey area.

Liking TWO things at once rather than only ONE thing is not "grey". It's just double the taste.

You're expecting too much from the christfag. His religious indoctrination into the abrahamic religions is the only reason he feels this way.

What part of you're a fag in denial did you miss, again there are no 70 year old bi guys you either realize you're gay or you stop your faggoty ways

>he'll never feel the pleasure of penetrating a braphog while chad penetrates him
I feel sorry for you bro

what the fuck?? did your parents hit you too hard when you were young? My god... I've seriously never met anyone this fucking stupid before. It's almost painful. Just stop....

Look, this is semantics.

If you want to call bisexuals "fags", okay. But that means that there is no ONE type of fag.

Some fags only like one, and some fags genuinely like both.

This isn't something up for debate. It's not YOUR place to tell a guy who likes dicks that he's not allowed to also like pussy just as much or even possibly more.

If I were him I'd kick your fucking ass if you told me that.

I have no argument, the post.
Repent faggot

works the same for hot guys, you can get anyone you like, sometimes you pick a girl, sometimes a dude, you're just talking about uggo's that have to stick to other uggo's

Clearly there's many types of fags. He's the smokeable, disposable, cancerous kind. Just look at the retardation that's his posts.

>doesn't believe in bisexuality
>believes in a god

Christfag detected!!! Fucking called it!

Why do they still have dignity and desires not to be a fucking sick gay?

because it's really not important, I don't tell anyone unless I'm asked about it. May if I was fully gay, more people should know, but I'm not.

Yeah I'm sure you would, honestly m8 I'm just having a laugh I really couldn't care less fuck whatever you want to fuck I'm bored and decided to derail OP's idiotic thread. Seemed to have worked gay guys are for some reason extremely easy to trigger.
Did you idiots miss the part where it said you're not born black, you didn't even read the thing, Jesus

I beg your pardon Sir I am 13

everyone is bi

No. The gay side of "bisexuality" is all thats relevant to you. You have all these fagbait pictures of faggots on your HDD that you post on Sup Forums every day to talk with other men about faggot sex. You're a flaming homosexual power bottom and probably talk with a lisp to your grindr "dates" and suck cock 24/7. Theres nothing bisexual about these threads or you.

Because I recognize that it is a sexual fetish created by me being corrupted over time for being too open minded. I wasn't bisexual before. It was created. The attraction to the same sex feels completely different in a bad way compared to how I feel about girls.

Also I am really surprised that almost nobody notices that mostly trolls are posting these bisexual and trap threads to sexually influence the people here over time to change their preference to bisexual. Either that or you're a group of homosexual/bisexual autists in some discord group collaborating to flood Sup Forums with this shit. You are probably one of them OP.

so weak

because i love my fiancee. and now i look like a man. i used to trap, and i miss the feeling of an alpha grabbing my bitch hips and drilling my asshole while my limp dick flopped uselessly around. i miss the feeling of cocks in my mouth and being used as a sex toy. but i love my fiancee and i'm not a cheater. i can't help my human lustings though.

>lisps
>"Teehee guys"
>takes dp in the ass from 2 nigger dicks
>"If you are bisexual"
>has 10 cocks slapping him the face
>"why are you still in the closet?"
>entire circle jerk blasts their loads on his face
>"bisexuality is perfectly natural!"

>lisps
>farts cum
>"Oh sweetie I like two things at once so when I suck 3 cocks at the same time it's not gay! There's no grey area."