*breathes in*

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hand your guns over you know it makes sense .....

Become civilised , become English

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverhampton_machete_attack
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
fivethirtyeight.com/features/no-matter-how-you-measure-them-mass-shooting-deaths-are-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But we are English

>hand your guns over so people will start hacking each other to bits with machetes instead of shooting each other
wow solid advice

typical gun loving yank..

Pic related

I cannot remember hearing of any mass machete /gun school attacks in england...

has it been confirmed yet that the shooter was a pol/tard?

DELET POL

delete pol

become german

>implying knife crime isn't rampant in England
You're stupid on multiple levels, but you don't care. You're just trying to rustle jimmies. You're not trying affect change. Kill yourself.

Com and visit sunny london!
Capital of acid atacks

The mission continues.
17 Americans down.
Far too many left...

Ignore the niggers, They're basically useless and will just turn America into africa without "Real people" there as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverhampton_machete_attack

>machete

That's a funny way of spelling GUN

THERE COMING FOR YOUR GUNS SILKY WANKS

*yanks
how did I get the two mixed up........

I can't remember the last time 17 people were killed in a mass knifing at school in England.

typical gun fearing foreigners

What about the last truck of peace attack.

was it at a school?

NOOOOOOOO

all these children needlessly dying so some fat wank can keep his gun

It's a slippery slope here, limey.

And your general population is dying because your wives like dark meat. So why dont you deal with your own problems before bringing up ours.

I can tell that you own a gun by your retarded comment

hurr durrrrrr

Just bought a new pistol, sig sauer p229. You know, before the whole country becomes allergic to guns. Also, doesn't england have a problem with bombings? Should change that line to "become a Muslim, become English "

Lol imagine being this retarded. Good god.

Dumb burger

NI has a bombing problem, England has a knife problem

You aren't wrong but you ain't right either

Also knife crime majority is gangs. But gangs in London are hilarious, they are literally a bunch of pussies

>civilized
>gets raped in an alley at butter-knife edge
Please hold my keks.

I like how most people here will complain about another country because of pride or some other dumb shit but then neglect to look at their own country's problems. Truth is everyone on earth is retarded one way or another, prove me wrong.

don't try to rationalize mass murder just so you can keep your weapons of mass destruction

Not retarded per say but having the pattern recognizing, pack mentality that we do, picking out other's flaws is easier than solving our own.

London had 5 bombings last year. Then there was the Adriana Grande concert in Manchester that got hit. How much worse is NI

very true, it just disappoints me to have to see that no one else offers condolences to everyone involved whether or not they are affected. every part of this world is covered in tragedy and it seems like everyone wants to be the guy who "Totally owned those Amerimutts."

Just cause I knew fags like you would say that I bought another one as soon as I heard the news yesterday..... at least I beat the price gouging this time lol

Pretty much

>trolls trolling trolls

That guy is me amerimutt

Someone needs to take the highscore using only hand weapons just to prove a point.

You didn't already own a 92-FS? It's like babby's 1st firearm man...

nice job covering up the actual item listing, probably an airsoft gun

NICS check on airsoft? ok bro

no it's been on my list for a long while, just was never a priority, I filled that missing piece in my collection yesterday (was going to anyway before the stupidity) since they were on sale for just over 500.00 NIB

Killing is good. Deal, limey.

so you are the fabled tard i have heard so much about? Let me tell you something funny, were all gonna die sooner or later and its just kinda funny how it doesn't even matter, we will do nothing with our lives, not me not you not the children we'll probably never have because let's face it we're both on Sup Forums, either way you look at it we are a species of space dust that came together to form a bunch of retards who hate each other.

so when are you planning on a school shooting ?
double xp points on a Friday.......

Thats quite poetic user *sniffles*

Was the 1st firearm I ever bought, 2nd was a Springfield XD .40.

I'm more than content with my life the way it is...... never understood why hugefags need to shoot up anything in the first place.

I'm just an idiot who realized too soon that nothing matters, it's best not to think about what i've said. i'm a moments notice away from ending it all myself, the only thing keeping me alive is my will to give my kids the knowledge to live for themselves, after that, i'm done.

First was Ruger P90, yeah i'm old, second was a neutered AK during the clinton ban years, been adding slowly ever since.

>become English
>get stabbed or literally butchered by islamists
>get acid thrown at you by islamists
>get beaten to death by islamists
>get run over by trucks of peace
lol, no thank you

>be american
>go to school
>get shot

>be African American
>get shot by police for no reason

>be an amalgamation (canuckfag)
>live comfortably, with Chinese immigrants slowly taking over a couple of towns as my biggest problem
feels good man

>be English
>buy tv from black market
>get arrested bc illegal tv
kek

Got em

>be African American
>get shot by police for many good reasons
>Too uneducated to see the reasons.

Ok.
>All civilians hand over guns
>Criminals dont hand theirs over

Now what

Or by a sandnigger
btw, what's the English per sandnigger ratio by now in UK?
1:30??

Give us police who don't live to capture private prison factory employees
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

hahaha dont help prove our point by posting a half-decade year old incident. you have more mass shootings than days of the year almost every year republicuck.

Molon Labe, motherfucker.

Fuck off, shill. Besides

Define "mass murder".

Prime minister is cuck son of Castro.

BREATH OUT MAN!
OH GOD OH GOD.
IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU DIE ON ME

>hand over the equalizing tool of a firearm to governments that have long histories of mass violence

No, why do euros not understand they are responsible for their own safety? Are you a child?

fivethirtyeight.com/features/no-matter-how-you-measure-them-mass-shooting-deaths-are-up/

>crazy fucktard goes to a website
>blame website

You are bad at thinking

No they aren’t they peaked in the 1970’s we happen to have had a really bad one on Vegas recently

>Be English
>Spread butter
>Get arrested

I genuinely didn't realise this shooting shit was so serious until someone started talking about it earlier today. I mean these days the news saying "some fucked up shit went down in murica" just don't catch my eye. It's been like that for a long tome with "some sandnigger blew up a bunch of other sandniggers." It harldy even registers anymore. Congrats America, you're on the same level with 3rd world countries.

Is life just that shitty over there that you have to spend your days creating shitty bait threads about the gun laws in other countries?

>news sensationalizes
>be so retarded that you don’t look up stats
>find out crime is at multi decade lows

Kill your self

He sure is, but his approval rating is even lower than the last guy's, so he'll be out in a year and a bit. Him crying on TV and shit doesn't really affect my day to day life in the way that mass shootings and knife/acid/car attacks would, so I can deal with it.

*breathes in*

No, fuck off.

Trump should make it law that everyone over the age of 1 must own a loaded and cocked gun. Can we get a national Mexican stand off going.

Problems (globally) solved

>Congrats America, you're on the same level with 3rd world count
U are completely correct user

yes yes hand over your guns so muslims can also take over YOUR country as well

disgusting, they need Dinko

sorry what's your country's policy on immigrants again?

huh

yes yes - if we can single handedly hold back the Nazis in the 40's we wont have a problem getting shot of a few religious morons in the 21st

It really doesn't.

You can try and bullshit your way out of it as much as you like but no other first world country is anywhere near as dangerous to live in as 'Murrica

yes I agree, but you can’t deny the shit going on in other first world countries too

>single handed
>Relied on US supply convoys and funding

i like the way b comes together to create and share threads like these. We're actually a very caring community. Americans are know globally to be arrogant and stupid. These threads actually do help educate them. There is a chance (just a small one i know) that some American might be helped here today.

>Civilized

Can a limey educate us non-brits on what UKIP is?

It is a we documented fact that America sold weapons to the enemy before Peal Harbor

>only 80% of the uk population is white english LOL CUCKSSSZZZZSSZZZ

since when is a truck a machete?

it stands for United Kingdom of Islamic Penis which is basically the new name of the territory of europe getting cucked by mudslimes