Oh America, why do you love these more than you love your children?

Oh America, why do you love these more than you love your children?

Oh shut up.

Because of muh freedums. Kids take muh freedum away. I gots to take cares of em. Muh bullet thrower nevah asks Fer nuthun and pertecks meh.

Guns are wayyyyy cheaper

/Thread

I like that you googled "assault rifle" and grabbed the first scary black gun you saw. Hey how does Soros's Jew dick cheese taste you fucking cuck

I wonder if criminals also known as lawbreakers would follow a gun law

Yeah what's that Nazi nonsense about protecting the future of white children? They can't even protect white kids from other white kids with guns in their own schools.

>Guns
>Defend yourself
>Feel like a badass
>Make people you don't like go away

>Kids
>Get everything filthy
>Shit themselves
>Cost a ton of money, time, and energy
>Contribute to overcrowding
>Will grow up to resent you

what a silly stock image that's full of tacticool mall ninja accessories. All that bullshit and not even a decent pmag. I don't have kids. Your kids aren't my responsibility. It's your job to raise them right and become productive members of society. So I guess I love my right to self defense over the life of some fictional kid that isn't my concern. School shootings don't happen at private schools where there is adequate security and threats are dealt with seriously. Imagine that.

because you're a cuck with a country full of mudslimes

because children can grow up to be Juggalos.

Cause they go bang bang!!
And kids are stupid little shits.
Literally look at me, I'm lit as fuck and I don't got no stupid kids.

But I love that because I love my children. It's what keeps them safe, what doesn't keep them safe is the way we treat the mentally ill in this country and our industrialized shit tier public schooling that let's troubled kids fall through the cracks. Reminder that most mass murder in the US isn't caused by loose gun laws

Children are replaceable. My inalienable rights are not.

Never have to pay some cunt "gun support".

because guns take up less room in my basement.

/ thread

i can put a silencer on my gun

why do you love refugees more then your women or children?

Oh England, why do you love tryna tell America what to do? We fought a war ( and won it magnificently) to get away from you pasty pooftas.

Children can’t protect you from an armed robber.