What does getting fucked in the ass feel like?

What does getting fucked in the ass feel like?
Just curious cause it seems like thereʻs a sudden influx of guys who would rather take the dick than actually give it. So it must feel amazing right?

It feels good, yeah, but it's something you work yourself into.

Like smoking or drinking booze, it's a bit awkward at first but after a couple times it gets to feel reeeeally good.

Except, of course, neither smoking nor drinking booze make you a degenerate faggot.
But otherwise, damned near the exact same thing.

smoking makes you a huge faggot.

Prostate is there and it gives huge ass orgasms. They last for like 1 minute. I must say I might be just a little bicurious because I like to dildo my ass but haven't ever like any men.

Trips of truth

what about really cute twinks with big dicks?

Like shitting... but in reverse...

Iʻve gotten fucked numerous times, and Iʻve never had a prostate orgasm
Iʻm honestly starting to think itʻs a meme, either that or you need one of those special curved stimulators just to get one cause with a dick or a dildo Iʻve had zero luck.

Shit, just googled that shit and my cock got hard. Haven't jerked off for a month tho. Well maybe I could be fucked by them but haven't ever felt any like love-like feelings to men.

This

ever held in a shit and fapped
because you touched your dick, to have a real prostate orgasm you have to tie your hands behind your back and ride a dildo until you cum

Well I think the thing is to get the prostate orgasm. I don't care anything else excpect would like to try sucking dick. Any cuddling or that kind of shit sound pretty disgusting to me.

Yanno - I can see how a lifetime of weird, State-sponsored smoking propaganda could give you this opinion, but can you meet me halfway and concede that -

not nearly as much as taking a cock in your ass, voluntarily, literally, actually, by definition, makes you a real, bona fide, certifiable faggot?

Straight user here - never wanted to be fucked by a guy, doubt I ever will.

However my ex gf used to rim me (feels awesome) and push fingers in my ass while she sucked me off.

Got as far as her doing me with a strap on and even me fucking her friend at the same time.

Highly recommended.

Never had a prostate orgasm though although I came close a couple of times.

Try it user you may like it and a lot of girls love doing it.

It does feel fucking amazing (pardon the pun) when done right...but it takes knowing your own body and what works and what doesnt...lots of lube and lots of patience...

but when it works and you are on all fours and he is mounting your from behind and you finally open up and take all 8 inches deep inside you...its fucking intense...the way you feel every inch as he pulls out slowly before driving it back and you realize just how hot it is to be fucked like a bitch

You know that oddly pleasant sensation you get when you sit down after taking a huge shit? It's kinda like that except way more pleasant. Pleasant enough to change your life.

Just get a dildo though. You don't have to be gay to enjoy getting you're hole stuffed and beat up.

Take advice from me.
Just fuck yourself with a dildo that suits you for like maybe 1 or 2 times a year, if you really crave for cock.
If you get fucked on a regular basis, your assmuscle for shitting will have problems later on when you get old. It's not worth it.
Also don't trust any men you meet who wanna fuck you, because STD's.

>Trust me, I don't have one (lie)
>Here's proof I'm STD-free (fake shit)
>Hidden STD's.
>Men who want to infect you (cuz they like it or hate gays).

>a lot of girls love doing it.
And, best part, is the shit usually comes out of Egyptian or Pima, if the thread count is higher than 120.

>Iʻm honestly starting to think itʻs a meme

its not...but it takes practice and a level of understanding and comfort with your own body...I have been fucked dozens of times but only came hands free a few times...sometimes I wasnt sure if it was a prostate O or if I was just so turned on and came from my cock getting stimulated by swing back and forth as I got pounded.

Actually.... you kinda do.

I know your generation is all hip and tolerant and shit, but there's still lines and jamming things up your asshole is kind of an immutable one.

In my (very slutty) experience, it honestly depends on the cock and what your body likes the best. I've had 7 - 8 inches that didn't really do anything for me other than make me sore, and 4 - 6 that fucking blew me away. But I'm a tiny 5'2 dwarf, so that's me. Personally I find it better to only have anal with people you're committed to and such, since it's really annoying always having guys who are asking if they're hurting you. If they can work your prostate well, you're good.

But really, the feeling of being stuffed is indeed amazing.

It hurts.Terribly

feels like taking a big shit but in reverse

>Just curious cause it seems like thereʻs a sudden influx of guys who would rather take the dick than actually give it.

As long as those faggots have feminine bodies like that pic, I'll smash.

Feels good man.
Try it.

Did you read that in your Bible, grandpa?

like taking a huge poop but only backwards ;)
>feelsgoodman.jpg

>i have logic deficiency

Stay insecure.

this eats the penis

So problems like shitting your pants without knowing it? Don't old people already do that?

>If you get fucked on a regular basis, your assmuscle for shitting will have problems later on
t. retard

Same here dude... no attraction to guys. Purely into it for the sensation. If some super hot chick happened to have a huge cock... would be super down for it.

Yes, but sooner.

>"This is untrue. Actually, people that don't experience any kind of anal penetration usually are the ones that end up in adult diapers. This is because the anus is a muscle. The more you work it, the stronger it will get, just like all the other muscles in your body. Kiegel exercises will also help strengthen your anal muscles too."

??

Don't we all experience anal penetration?

There are plenty of old fags out there that spent their entire lives getting their buttons beat on and they shit just fine.

Now if you get into fisting or any of those other greedy anal Olympic activities then maybe consult a physician

Tell that to the bottoms from 2018 in 2035.

Another slut chiming in, can confirm that it depends on the cock. I've also found that it's also a mental thing. I've really only had mind blowing orgasms when I'm getting a fetish fulfilled (usually have the guy be a daddy type).
Butt stuff is amazing, I hardly ever touch my dick anymore

>I hardly ever touch my dick anymore
That's my fear. I don't want to fuck some random man and as a result become addicted to dick.

What's to be afraid of? It feels better. If I didn't have reliable access to dick, I'd just start jacking off again. But it's just better in every way

kys faggots

feels like you need to piss

feels great.

Why don't you boomers do us a solid and just kill yourselves?

You cunts have done more than enough to ass fuck our futures already.

Because I like women and I know that I'll never get a qt gf if I'm getting dicked down on the regular.

There is NO way to explain to a girl "ya I love dick, but trust me I'm not gay"

Get her to peg you? Idk, I'm a full blown faggot, so my advice isn't too relevant

I want a man to fuck me though, not plastic. I want everything that comes with it, including the moans and the feeling of his sweaty body slamming into me as I'm pinned under him.

Bisexuality is a gift and a curse.

Meanwhile women can lez out all they want, and still be seen as normal when it comes to attracting guys.

Like it kinda hurts at first if you don't happen to have a lot of lube, but after that it's a really nice sensation

whens the first time you guys got fucked? was it traumatic?