CONAN UNCUCKED

GET IN HERE:

twitter.com/ConanOBrien/status/738818895897894913

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esaDuQxFetg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

based

he's talking about the BS in San Jose btw.

wew

>bumping after 1 minute
this isn't Sup Forums, retard

I think he meant this to be a shot at both candidates, but it came out like he supports Trump

conan was always anti-pc or at least uncucked, it is his studio that gives him the shit because he needs and audience

wew lad

First Piers and now him

>The fenian comes around

#ImWithHer

Based Irish escaped the (((hollywood))) ideology

Who is that fat fuck Eskimo lying to conan?

The redpill is kicking in, still a long trip ahead, but it's a start

The road to hell is paved with the best of intentions.

#ImWithHitler

>media figure not a liberal hillary shill
Conan you're back on my whitelist.

this is scary

He's just smart enough to realize that the shit Donald has been talking about is coming true before our eyes.

[spoiler] i hate blacks [/spoiler/]

> bulbous whale
> opinion discarded

Yes, I knew Based Conan knew the truth, but he must lay-low and test the waters.

>cutiepie
More like too much pie

Cancelled in 3...2....1

This statement means he is anti-Trump policies and anti-Clinton, but PRO Clinton policies.

HOLY SHIT
I knew you'd come around Conan

he probably knew before hand after being in Hollywood and California but could never speak of it, and now has some leeway with the population turning towards trump. Almost a soft little redpill

Doesn't he mean he's worried that Trump's going to do what he says he's going to do?

Kek
>reactionimage.jpeg

It sounds like he's saying trump is an idiot... Sooo don't go jumping on the conan bandwagon so fast.

You idiots are too dumb to realize he is insulting trump. He's essentially saying that he's worried that trump will actually put into practice the stuff he says.

>They aren't both serial liars

How is this uncucked? He thinks that anything Trump has said he'd do is bad

No, it means that he saw the violence that happened at the Trump rally yesterday and it redpilled him a little bit further.

I've notice that Conan has been the only talk show host who doesn't talk shit about Trump all the time

Triple-dubs is right
Conan is saying he supports Hillary policies, but doesn't like Hillary.
And he is implying that Trump is unhinged.

Two criminal investigations and one of the worst tenures at Sec. of State EVER apparently make you 110% qualified.

Most of this media people have to pretend to be liberal to keep their fan base.

i knew there was a reason i liked Conan and hated fucking Leno

He just worded it poorly.
Should've said
>I'm worried Clinton won't follow through her promises and that Trump will

>one of the worst tenures
hurr durr

This, Hes the only Goy host other than letterman.

pretty sure that just means he wishes we could cut it, but it's an unrealistic proposition

Good argument retard
How does it feel to betray your own country for 0.5$?

This reminds me of that episode of the View right after one of the terrorist attacks in France where all of the hosts started debating about whether Trump was right all along.

The red pill is spreading.

So who's Conan and what's he on about?

Conan power levels: Barbarian

He was full of his fake laugh when Silverman came out dressed as Hitler to bash Trump

The feels meme is fucking real

translation: i want muh first woman president

why do we allow these people to go on with this shit without beating the shit out of them?

>he still hasn't updated his extra flags plugin where now both state and city can be shown
fucking pleb

This. He better not screw up.

>Eskimo

>Not asians with downs syndrome

>Haha, I love it when people agree with me politically

MAN THE HARPOONS

>implying you don't

seriously

this shit is scary

>Donald and Trump
>Hideo and Kojima

The rumor has been trunp doesn't mean what he's saying. Conan tells us he's worried trunp is not lying and some here think Conan is on trunps side kek

(((Fact Checkers)))
Rest in Peace coincidence detector

>#imwithhitler

>no one checking these sick oero dubs

ill save you, toothpaste

How is anyone interpretting this as him being positive about Trump? It seems obvious to me he means he wants what Hillary is promising and doesn't want what Trump is promising, with the joke being that he's worried Hillary won't deliver on the perceived good things and worried Trump will deliver on the perceived bad things. I don't get how else anyone could be reading that while having the joke still work.

kek

Don't be fooled

His audience is still cucked. They cheered when he had news that whites wouldn't be a majority in 2050 or whatever

>those replies at the bottom
How come the moment you express that one side might be correct or better than the otherside, the liberals don't even try to listen and write you off as a mindless idiot? I never get this with people who aren't leftists.
When I mention the above to them, they atleast give me arguments for why a particular left-leaning politician is bad or good.

Yeah that's how I interpreted it too. We'll find out eventually though, because that's how Twitter works now.

Twitter is the World's greatest propaganda machine.

it's because nu-Sup Forums is retarded

>trump only had 7 chaos emeralds

Does he get number 8 if he defeats Shillary?

LEFT WING TALK SHOWS B T F O

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO BASED.

Show cancelled when?

People are thinking it sounds pro-Trump because it sounds like he's reluctantly coming around to him

>trust us go- err, guys! He lied to paul ryan in secret. We have no proof, but just trust us!

It's too many flags senpai

Does anyone know if Black Science Man supports trump? He defended trump after chicago, and recently said that endorsements are for stupid people (maybe he's trying to hide his support?)

>she's a liar
>but she has good intentions! Voting for her!

CONAN PLEASE BE BASED
I LOVE YOU CONAN
YOU ARE THE KING

>"""""""""""fact"""""""""" checkers
These things have a retarded level of spin to make blatant lies into "partial truths" or "technically not lies" when it benefits the candidate they are shilling for.

The same brand of dishonesty that Hillary herself employs when caught lying.

good work mike

Before we declare him uncucked

I think he means Trump intends to do things like build walls and ban mulsims. In the sense he is not lying for votes and his agenda is genuine.

That's said Conan is halfway there, and this is a lot more than any other of the Obama dick riding celebrities.

Conan is redpilled. He left network television and took a massive paycut so he would no longer have to shill.

>you were funny once
no need to exaggerate

>fact checkers

Hmmmm... Wonder who that could be?

>"Good thing Bernie is still in the race"
I'm looking forward to the mass suicide of cucks.

indeed

Late night tv host popular with the bern crowd

This lol, it implies he's worried that Trump will do the things he says

caitly jenner is not a woman and he supports trump LOL

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=esaDuQxFetg

Media BTFO by Conan

Skirting the fence like a master.

But he's voting Trump.

GET YOUR PUPPET ACCOUNTS (THE NICE ONES IF YOU HAVE THEM)
RETWEET THIS
GIVE BASED CONAN ALL THE SUPPORT HE NEEDS
TELL HIM YOUR TRUE FEELINGS AND BE KIND

CONVERT CONAN
HE IS SUPER BASED AND I WANT HIM TO CONTINUE BEING SUPER BASED!!! Seriously
Say, "Thank you this means so much to me" and tonnes of other supportive messages!

Isn't Jenner a conservative?

Usually, when somebody calls a politician a liar, it isn't meant as a compliment. There's nothing humorous about what he said, it comes off as more of a somber "2016 has been a hell of a year" tone.

I know man

philly fag detected