Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide: Reuters/Ipsos poll

>Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton has opened up a double-digit lead over Republican rival Donald Trump, regaining ground after the New York billionaire briefly tied her last month, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday.
>Some 46 percent of likely voters said they supported Clinton, while 35 percent said they supported Trump, and another 19 percent said they would not support either, according to the survey of 1,421 people conducted between May 30 and June 3.
>Trump had briefly tied Clinton in support among likely U.S. voters in May, raising expectations for a tight race between the two likely contenders in November's presidential election.

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN0YP2EX

I told Sup Forums he was leading because he became the nominee and he will eventually lose the lead. I was called a shill. Now this happens.

I'm convinced this is the first election for everyone on Sup Forums

nice

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/polls/ipsos-reuters-24278
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/04/paul_manafort_isn_t_a_gop_retread_he_s_made_a_career_of_reinventing_tyrants.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160401-20160603/collapsed/true/spotlight/1
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-opens-up-double-digit-lead-over-trump-nationwide-reuters-ipsos-poll/ar-BBtQ0Y0
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN0YP2EX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm convinced the election's in November and common sense would indicate that's a long way away.

It'll be a big wall!

>one poll out of hundreds

And that's what you call a dirty poll/outlier poll

That could be said about any poll that shows Trump leading Clinton.

double-digit lead WITH Sanders still in the race?

Makes you think huh...
I'm #withher now

No shit. One poll proves nothing. All the polls said Donald wouldn't make it to the nomination yet here we are. You have to look at trends. Not just a single one-off poll that's likely poorly distributed anyway t b h

kek

Do you remember 2012 when the polls were wrong about Romney cuz pollsters didn't call cell phones?

does this mean that that French guy took 10 points from Trump?

>survey of 1,421 people conducted between May 30 and June 3

Except the same poll showed them tied a month ago and people here had no problem with it then. Reuters/Ipsos is also the poll Trump liked to cite the most during the primaries.

Hope you fags enjoyed that small lead while it lasted. You can't even say "Trump hasn't even started on Clinton!" anymore because he's been attacking her for over a month as Crooked Hillary and bringing up her past scandals.

do you understand how polling works, moron?

1400 is actually larger than the sample size for most national polls.

Damn.

The political parties do their own statistically valid polling themselves and don't share the results. It has become extremely complex, so they're keeping it for themselves. They need it to know which district to focus on and allocate their spending optimally. They can't win without it.

Supposedly the democrats are in panic mode because (taking electoral colleges into consideration), Hillary probably will not win the GE. And their establishment do not want Sanders. They may just bring up Biden at their convention.

I don't remember that. That's pretty funny though. I never trust polls. They're too easily manipulated and twisted. Which is I guess why the media loves them.

>he thinks a poll of 1421 people is an accurate representation of 319 million

I bet all 1400 came from Detroit as well

Fucking sage this motherfucking shill thread and ban the op permanently.

You fucking leaf nigger.

Picture related you.

I bet you two would be singing hymns if the poll showed Trump winning. You guys are pathetic t.b.h

Just like youre doing right now?

I will loan you this gun and one bullet to use on yourself.

Fucking Shill kill yourself.

Trump has it in the bag faggot.

What am I doing right now?

>I bet you would be singing hymns if the poll showed Hillary winning. You guys are pathetic t.b.h

Polls before GE and Debate are retarded either way

Who said I was for Hillary?

Fuck off Bernout.

Op kill yourself faggot.

You dont get it it was alwasy polls favoring clinton was the major talking point you all had from the beginging as you can see yoh lost that talking point a long time ago and now are literally playing with the idea these are valid some times but not others

You all started with polls first since it favored you all and now you lost that talking point its that simple

Have you donated your $27 today cuck?

It's true that demographics don't exactly favor Trump, but it's still very early. Those polls also don't factor in Johnson or Stein.

Plenty of other polls have a much closer race than Reuters. In fact, Reuters seems to be a real outlier.

Well you sure dont relize all this meana is hillarys camp loses a talking point they have relied on first and the longest

Who said I was for Bernie?

>you have to be for one or the other!

not an argument

Oh so you're one of those faggots who denies voting for anyone?

Well, that tears it. I'm a #ClintonCuckold now.

>implying there will be a debate

she'll just say that she won't debate thugs and bullies and that'll increase her popularity another 10 points

I was a Trump supporter, but after this I'm a #shill4thehill

I think they are more concerned about Bernie pissing on their parade and making Hillary look like shit.

The electoral map does not look good for Trump (or any R). If he doesn't win FL, he is fucked.

LOL all this denial from trumpkins.

I will bathe in your tears when Hillary is announced the winner.

>he's got plenty a time
>hasn't even started on her
>polls don't even matter anyway, but remember when he was beating her in one irrelevant poll by .5 of a percent.
>white rights
>reverse racism
>muh feelings

Neither are the posts I replied to.

Yeah, why would I vote in the Presidential election when my state isn't a swing state?

I'm only voting on the state level because state elections are more important for my well being and everyone else's.

I've already posted in this thread that I don't bother paying attention to polls.

>survey of 1,421 people conducted between May 30 and June 3

Polls like this are shit.

Well... It was nice while it lasted, Sup Forums. Niether Bernie or Trump could defeat the establishment. The oligarchy lives on...

I-I'm r-ready for H-Hillary....

I hope you've stocked up on fresh clean towels to catch your brain once you blow it out come election night.

>surely this wont backfire and show everyone im just a literal pussy

You are bad at this, go back a month earlier and you'd get better replies

Warning about this poll, this reuters/ipsos poll was the only one to show hillary beating kasich by 10 points, when all the other polls had kasich up by 7.

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/polls/ipsos-reuters-24278

>THE POLLS ARE PREDICTING....

Weird how those polls have been wrong this entire election cycle.

Sounds like a realistic poll because there was no way Kasich would have won the election.

>>surely this wont backfire and show everyone im just a literal pussy

if people made up their minds and support her, then why debate and risk it?

>All the polls said Donald wouldn't make it to the nomination yet here we are
This isn't fucking true at all though. Trump lead the polls in the GOP primaries within weeks of announcing his campaign and never lost it.

I am honestly curious, do people deep down really seriously think that Trump will win the election and be the president? I would love for it to happen, but I would bet my house on Hillary winning.

>skipping debates in a President Elections
>not the most retarded fucking decision

Just shows you cant debate for shit and would like the biggest pussy if you cant even argue against said bully

There are tons of polls done, the vast majority of which are worthless, so you are probably right -- but its irrelevant. Easy way to gauge whether a poll is meaningful -- Real Clear Politics does a good job of aggregating the polls that have a chance at being representative.

Sup Forums BTFO!

Do you even know what a representative sample is?
Learn statistics you dumb fuck.

I believe Clinton will win. Trump is too disliked to win

if Trump remains at 35% or lower then why debate ?

I'm sure they'll focus group the shit out of it before deciding but I can see it happening

Honestly this, I don't believe any of these damned polls, so far as I'm concerned the nation supports Trump and Hillary 50/50 at the moment. Remember when Hillary was going to win Michigan in a landslide?

This election season is completely abnormal, I'll trust the polls that give the right results when it's November 3rd.

Huh? They've been mostly right.

He's not wrong though. You would need multiple representative samples stacked against one another for it to even begin to be a meaningful poll. This poll is the literal equivalent of you walking outside and asking random people what they thought about something and just doing that around 1400 times... the idea that that would be reflective of anything solid, especially from a national standpoint, is laughable.

REMINDER!

note: This was after Republitards were more unified than ever against Obama, and Romney wasn't a universally despised candidate.

You'd be on the street.

And the final results

Woah, that dirty poll makes me feel hopeless. Guess I'll vote Hilary now.

If the polls were right Trump would have dropped out before any of the debates.

They both have high unfavorables so it doesn't really matter. Plus plenty of elections, national and otherwise, aren't decided by favorables. Take the sample size of one single issue voter -- they'll pick based on that issue and not how much they "like" the candidate. Most voters have something they'll vote based on -- security, ideology, whatever -- but likability? Much less common.

>if Trump remains
>remains

He literally just closed a massive fucking gap where everyone claimed he wont even close it since his announcement of candidacy. I think that shows his shit is fluid and polls are fucking retarded before GE

I dont think you understand how absolutely retarded it would be for Hillary to decline debating in the GE

Does anyone else remember a time traveller thread a couple of years ago where they guy said Hillary would win and be assassinated in 2017?
There was a few other things that were said, and I'm gonna take them as fact if she gets shot.

Trump doesn't have the demographics to win. He isn't liked at all

>Mittens beating Obongo

Wow, really makes you think... I am now feeling #shillary4hillary

Did he say that Trump would run against her? Also the timeline might diverge enough to stop her getting assassinated now.

> Trump is too disliked to win
I think it's not that, Trump hasn't shown that he's competent

all the people he hired suck

Please be an outlier.

Does anyone have a detailed breakdown of the poll anywhere? I can't seem to find it.

>waah ban this person because their words hurt my fee fees
There's literally no difference between Sup Forums and SJWs except which side you fight on.

This chart is all about favorables. As I just said: most voters do not make their selection based on favorability. Lemme clarify my example: say you have a voter, call him Steve, and Steve thinks that national security is the most important issue -- Steve likes Kerry more, in terms of favorability he will answer to a pollster that he "likes" Kerry more -- but Steve will actually vote for Bush because Steve perceives Bush as being stronger on national security. You can move the dial around all you want, from national security, to the economy, to single issues, etc... those are the things that voters actually vote on -- it is very rare that someone votes based on favorability.

>muh victimize

Which ones suck?

Excellent job about forgetting literally everyone else on the thread user, you have truly exposed this place

his natsec team is a bunch of random nobodies

his campaign manager has deep ties to the Russian mob

>I'm convinced this is the first election for everyone on Sup Forums
no shit

Exactly

Thought you meant his businesses.

his national security team includes a sitting United States Senator -- how would you qualify "nobody"?

Do you have any evidence that Manafort has ties to the Russian mob? My understanding is that he has done work outside of the state, mostly helping establish regimes that are useful to American interest.

I don't think so. I never saved the thread, but I can remember them saying there was never a 3rd world war but a 2nd cold war. And something about nukes in the middle east.

>its a thread about myself because im a narcissist
>i look for any reason i can to claim i am superior to everyone below me
>i am not a reliable or credible person

> his national security team includes a sitting United States Senator -- how would you qualify "nobody"?

okay a senator who's not really an expert and has other stuff to do, and some people freshly from college, etc.

> My understanding is that he has done work outside of the state, mostly helping establish regimes that are useful to American interest.

he did the exact opposite, helping russian puppets to win

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/04/paul_manafort_isn_t_a_gop_retread_he_s_made_a_career_of_reinventing_tyrants.html

>ITT
>All these retards who think their 2 Trump polls where he is tied mean anything when there's 20 other polls showing Hillary leading by 10%

Fuck off retards, work harder for Trump, or lose.

>a slate article

Fucking kill yourself.

don't confuse it with salon you retard

it's quality journalism

The game runs until the month of November. It's not over until it's over.

>13% other
Wew lad not a outliner poll at all lol. Get real cucky

Uh, this actually is bad.

Sessions has sat on the relevant committee, is a long time Senator... outside of being a former general or something to that extent I'm not sure how you could increase the level of expertise. Hadn't heard about the fresh out of college people -- if true then I agree, that's dumb.

American interests as defined by the actor, in this case Manafort. In his mind, he was making the "right" move. But even if we grant that he was just motivated by money -- why is this bad? Are we saying that Trump has hired a guy who is motivated by profit? Isnt that most jobs? We could say that it shows a lack of character but thats a pretty subjective argument.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

She is not even +10% in the ipsos poll what the fuck are you talking about?

A few points to address:

First, the Reuters poll has been reporting Trump at a 10-point loss throughout the second half of the month of May, even as EVERY OTHER reputable polling group found Trump and Clinton in a dead tie.

>polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160401-20160603/collapsed/true/spotlight/1

Furthermore, the Quinnipiac poll conducted at the same time indicates that Trump and Hillary have a 1-point difference between the two of them:

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

It should be noted that RCP has never used the Reuters/Ipsos poll in its aggregate, probably because it has the strongest liberal leaning of any pool RCP currently uses.

It should also be noted that the article you have given has been repeated in its exact form throughout different mass media sites.

>msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-opens-up-double-digit-lead-over-trump-nationwide-reuters-ipsos-poll/ar-BBtQ0Y0

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN0YP2EX

>ITT
>All these retards who think their 2 Trump polls where he is tied mean anything when there's 20 other polls showing Hillary leading by 10%

>Fuck off retards, work harder for Trump, or lose

The average is Clinton +1.5, retard.Where the duck is she leading by 10?

It is see

There is no way 13% of the vote is going to outsiders. This is simply the highest hilldog poll so shills are latching onto it

Even on huffpost her average is less than 5% and that is with vox polling and this poll that wants you to believe third parties have a realistic shot at getting more than 5%

I have already spread word on Trump and converted several people by myself on the matter. Seems Hillary keeps coming back and leading by 10% over and over every time Trump closes the distance.

There is not one poll since april where she is leading over 10%. Once again you are pulling that out of your ass .