Deep lore

deep lore

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2013/12/27/gut-check-gregs-favorite-songs-and-records-from-2013/
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/12/greg-gutfeld-2016-s-best-music-or-least-read-column-on-political-website.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kind of a weak cringe comeback

Fox is shit but Greg has good taste. Listen to his interview with Ariel Pink

Literally what is the point of this «FOX News vs Radiohead» beef? It’s all so one-sided and Radiohead doesn’t even seem to care

Started off as a joke, Radiohead fans got upset and Fox realised they could keep beating this horse for some nice easy retweets and views.

fox news stopped stroking their hillary hate boner long enough to go after a washed up '90's alt rock outfit? riveting stuff.

>90% of the mainstream media ignores blatant crimes of Hillary’s
>one network focuses on them
>derr le they have a le hate boner
Libtard idiot.

>she can still win

This long after the collection yep

beating dead horses, whether they be yesterday's critical darlings or elderly white grandmas doesn't concern me, no.

some literally who who loves ac dc okay

What?

*election, as in its too long since the election for Hillary to be relevant

You realize republicans are going to be laughing about her losing for years right?
Bill o'reily is going to be snickering on his death bed about that time clinton lost to a wwe hall of famer

Her crimes are no longer valid because she’s not currently running for office? Sorry, I refuse to believe anyone is this stupid. She remains in the spotlight because light is constantly being shined on the constant and blatant misconduct of the Clinton Foundation and the DNC.

Greg has good bantz, lmaoing at Radiofan fags so hard

Radiohead fans are fucking morons lol, gutfeld's dissing is so obviously ironic that you have to literally be autistic to miss it

Oh lordy, Fox is turning into Faux again.

That being said, Yorke needs to stop jerking off that Keith Olberman scumbag. He's dirty Thom, nothing he says is for the sake of the Truth.

I don't get what that has to do with Radiohead.

>assuming the OP is not a shoop :^)

Hillary and Soros are still a blatant threat to basic journalism as they have lots of money poured in the MSM to protect their asses and increase their incomes.
The election is not why people talk about Hill, it's about her scandalous financial manipulation of the media.

>Le Fox News is ebil maymay

>he forgets their coverage of Sup Forums years ago.

all the mainstream media are garbage, liberal and conservative. They work in the interest of the bourgeois and corporate class. The m in MSNBC is for microsoft™

Fox news wins though because i can turn down the volume and rub my dinky to the bimbos they hire.

Well, i mean, if i ever actually watched tv anymore.

Wanna know how liberal news outlets cover Sup Forums right now?

Far worse, that's funny ay.
How the mighty have fallen.

I thought it couldn't get worse than faux.

No one over the age of 15 uses the word bourgeois

>>>/leftypol/

>rub my dinky to the bimbos they hire
>dinky

no one under the age of 15 knows what "bourgeois" means

Both of these statements are true

more like once most people learn wat it truly means they stop using it because they're fucking subservient pussies

Then it's settled.
Only 15 years old's both know what bourgeois means, and uses the word.

>tfw a 53 libertarian Fox News host has better taste in music than the Radiohead troglodytae

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2013/12/27/gut-check-gregs-favorite-songs-and-records-from-2013/

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/12/greg-gutfeld-2016-s-best-music-or-least-read-column-on-political-website.html

All of these statements are false.

Kind of a weak cringe reply

This, no one knows what "bourgeois" means because it's a made up commie term

ladies and gentlemen, bourgeois logic right there

>Greg Gutfield music article on right-wing news site
>comments are all "this is pretentious hipster bullshit Greg, I only listen to real music like 70s rock"
Every time

you filthy bourgeoise pig

a sociologically defined class, especially in contemporary times, referring to people with a certain cultural and financial capital belonging to the middle or upper stratum of the middle class: the upper (haute), middle (moyenne), and petty (petite) bourgeoisie (which are collectively designated "the Bourgeoisie"); an affluent and often opulent stratum of the middle class (capitalist class) who stand opposite the proletariat class.[2]

It's not about Hillary anymore she lost Fox reporters and viewers should have the brain matter to realize that but they dont.

Didn't read lol

Not that user but if youre gonna be in an internet "debate" with someone and not read their retort then you're fucking retarded

>not thaa user but iv ur gun a be in a inernet debait with sum won an nut read they're retard den ur fuchjng retorted

Tom can suck my le dick desu

>foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/12/greg-gutfeld-2016-s-best-music-or-least-read-column-on-political-website.html

>The Avalanches: Wildflower
King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard: Nonagon Infinity
>The Field: The Follower

nope, meme trash and the field has been shit ever since from here we go sublime

certainly a more varied and interesting taste than I expected even if you dislike his choices

>literally who
>additional information on the dude but i swear i dont know him hes so irrelevant xd
inconsistency is a sin, user
youre going to hell

>I got BTFO, better start acting retarded

t. cant pronounce faux

actually won the debate

>ariel pink
>good taste
uhm

One of these anons tells only the truth, one tells only lies. One guards the door to hell, the other to heaven

cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

Radiohead fans got upset when an established news station made senile comments about a band they probably have attachments too.

Not the guy you were arguing with, brainlet