Your 20 year old daughter wants to have sex with you now

>Your 20 year old daughter wants to have sex with you now
Wat do?

Ok

sounds good

So much fucked up shit has happened in these last two weeks. Surprised this is the first post I see about this. Shes definitely a hottie, but wtf. He fucking knocked her up, and they even had intentions of getting married.

>Surprised this is the first post I see about this
You definitely haven't been on Sup Forums the past 2 weeks, this incest story has been posted a lot here

>give birth control
>fuck like crazy

my man

>Copy-Paste
/thread

Depends. Is THAT my 20 year daughter? Because if so...

Incest is fucking disgusting you degenerates. Fuck you

>wat do
Her, obviously. She isn't 20 yet though. Not as if that'd stop me. I want to feel how tight she is around my dick.

Actually, i think my daughter did want to have sex with me.

Honestly she was pretty good looking, I don't blame the dad for tryna get it in lmao. Although the dad is a tool for not posting her bail

My daughter is 22 but a total 10/10 with big tits and tiny waist - would fuck immediately.

wut? something on the news?

So... Some chick shows up on my door step telling me she's the byproduct of some chick I fucked when I was 17, and demands I fuck her?

Step 1: Find out which chick it was. Cus I fucked some bitches as a teenager who were crazier than a shit house rat.

Step 2: Determine if her mother knows where she is.

Step 2a: If yes, and if it's one of those whack jobs, send her tight little ass packing like trump deporting some Peruvian gangbangers. If no, regardless of WHO her mother is, invite her inside.

Step 2b: Chain her to my basement wall, and insert ring gag.

Step 3: Use every hole on her body as a cum receptacle until her incest fantasy is fulfilled.

Step 4: Sell my house, and move as far away from the deranged little thot as possible.

fuck you nigger kill yourself

What is this? Sauce?

some chick found her real dad on social media, they meet, they fuck, they have kid together, theyre in jail.

Have sex

I could never, ever turn that face down.

Except into my fucking bed sheets.

the only logical answer

Woman was put up for adoption, 20 years later looks for dad, finds him, falls in love with him, fucks him, gets pregnant, has child. Mother reports Him and Her for incest, gets them both arrested.

remind her of the first 19 years of her life, and assure her nothing will change

Tell her she's too old and at least 5 years too late

You first

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Of course it's a fucking hapa too.

360° and walk away

>20 year old
>wants to have sex with you now
I'd smash all day no matter who it was

So you'd smash?

She looks too much like Elon Musk

NO...
OH NO...
DON'T DO IT....
NOOOO....
I'M A VIRGIN...

you know she probably did all kinds of kinky shit

Goddammit why did you make me see this.

If I didn't want to fuck her before she declared please-fuck, then I still wouldn't want to.

I'm too invested in her future to fuck it up.

If I thought fucking her was a good idea for a daughter with the right frame of mind, and she had that frame of mind, I'd have fucked her at 12.

>sex between two consenting adults is illegal

Land of the free?

She so cute though
Why no more pictures?

Tell her she's 10yrs too late for that fantasy.

>I'd have fucked her at 12.
>Tell her she's 10yrs too late for that fantasy.
Kek never change Sup Forums

I give my daughter ANYTHING she wants.....including MY COCK

I'd fuck her.

My 16 year old sister if she wanted some cock before college I'd give it to her as well.

Fuck her in all holes. Go to Dennys. Eat Waffles.

Check her in for her obvious psychological issues.

then you'd be facing in the same direction numbnuts, obviously you should turn 720° then walk away ffs...

looooooooool

As long as she dominates me, it's all good.

Solid plan.

My daughter wanted my dick badly when she was 5. She kept twerking in front of me when mom was away. One day she twerked so hard a shit fell out of her diaper.

I'd also post her nudes to Sup Forums. so, who's got them?

>be 25
>no gf or wife
>my daughter would be a clone of myself
>a 20 year old clone of myself wants to fuck me
I'm okay with that.

I laughed

someone repost the nudes

It must have been to resist going down on her right there.

Like her ass knew to release shit in order to block her vag from being penetrated.

Perhaps

know no mention of nudes

what kind of retarded child did you spawn that requires diapers at 5 years old