It's been hundreds of years since that 2nd amendment was written, isn't it basically expired by now...

It's been hundreds of years since that 2nd amendment was written, isn't it basically expired by now, like slavery or voting discrimination?

Slavery wasn't protected in the constitution you idiot, nor was voter discrimination.

not an argument

which part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

SHALL

S H A L L
N O T
B E
I N F R I N G E D

It's been hundreds of years since the First Amendment was written, maybe your should shitcan that one too?

When does the civil rights act expire?

>what is an evolving standard of decency

Neither slavery or voting discrimination were rights in the first place.

Your analogy fails.

communist propaganda?

>tfw stumped and now voting for #cruz

You misspelled degeneracy.

What the actual fuck are they teaching you kids these days? Rights don't "expire."

funny, because it's all the black gangsters and school shooters that take advantage of liberal policies in order to kill others

"he won't have a gun, he looks like he obeys the law"

I like that it's a macbook.

Kill yourself, faggot.

What kind of low test cuck doesn't like guns?

A no-test cuck.

Anyone have the image with the quote about needing guns because when tanks from some EE country invaded, the people only had rocks and sticks to defend themselves with?

>states arguments
>doesn't refute a single one
>just puts scary picture with the bad guy agreeing with them and the good guy disagreeing with them

Such is life in the world of political comics...

It's been hundreds of years since the last revolutionary war, yet here we are on the cusp of another one.
The Second Amendment will only be obsolete when humanity's basic nature evolves into something that doesn't require it; Till then, we're still the same as we've been throughout our history, which means violence is inevitable, and, thus, our ability to defend ourselves is sacrosanct.

>slavery
>expired
Wageslaves are slaves too. More so than serfs, if we count free time...

FPBP

Listen, Goyium! We can't exterminate you very easily if you are all armed. That's what this slow eroding of your 2nd Amendment rights is all about.

So you just shut up and go back to work at where ever and give up any rights we ask you to give up and maybe we will make it quick. If we are having a good day. Otherwise it will be long and painful for you, you miserable filth.

hitler actually wasn't that hard on guns, my friends german family said they owned like 10 different k98's with no documentation

if you had the proper documentation as a citizen the government didnt give a fuck if you owned guns

they didn't take away your gun right if you were a commie or jew, they just took away your citizen rights and threw you in a labour cmap

This is funny bcoz baseball bats are illegal here

they restricted the gun rights of the jews before they started putting them in camps you dipshit

I'm a felon so I can't own a gun anyhow
>but I still support non degenerates right to own them

Who would have thought that taking guns from people who had them legally, leaving only people who hold them illegally, would work so well.

jews arent german

alright kike
enjoy your free speech restriction introduced shortly after your gun restrictions
>how uhboot det syroop eh?
>uhboot to play sum hockey eh?
>how uhboot det guy weed eh?
>uhboot froggy surrender pants frans in quebec eh?

niggers dont deserve the right to own guns prove me wrong

and jews, in germany, helped organize a communist revolution just prior to the nazis taking power that killed more then a million people, don't tell me you wouldn't do everything they did to jews if blacks did what they did

spoiler alert (they do even worse long term)

blacks don't own guns legally you halfwit

I am retarded, someone please explain what this FPBP stuff is I'm seeing lately.

neither did jews in germany

>implying politicians will evolve past the capability of exploiting its citizens

That's some wishful thinking if I ever heard it.

You're not supposed to talk about that here.
Please tell me what tyranny the people of Germany or Japan are currently suffering. The 2nd amendment has never been used in nearly 250 years of american history, but it has been used to justify plenty of death
>We shouldn't care that people die from guns because they die from other things too.
Idiotic argument.

yeah after the restrictions were passed

niggers have always been violent criminals
restricting gun laws in the US will only hurt whites
the nignogs will just keep doing what they're doing

>Please tell me what tyranny the people of Germany or Japan are currently suffering

Nigger, you're absolutely fucking retarded.

>restricting gun laws in the US will only hurt whites

not if you only made it so niggers dont have gun rights, germans did that with jews

and when the communists invaded germany in the end german civilians took their arms to defend their homes

Freeing the slaves 150 years ago is clearly not working out, time to dust off the shackles and chains and go back to "green & clean" style farming methods guys :^)

you don't make those things illegal
fucking idiot

mfw reddit fags invaded Sup Forums :trump:
you're gunna have a stroke if you keep that edge up son

we have as many niggers as your country's whole population
they already don't follow laws

Ideally that's what we would do, but it's not gunna happen so gtfo
go back to your syrup echo chamber reddit

I love seeing you Americans talking about guns lmao

Explain the pic please.

>go back to your syrup echo chamber reddit

nigger canadians are leftist cucks, maybe you shouldn't be such a libertarian faggot and think negros and jews deserve the same rights as the anglo saxon man

It's hard for you to understand why it's important to us.... the last thing we want is to end up like you.

>It's been like 60 years since the Civil Rights Act! It's basically expired, we should bring back segregation!

That's how dumb you are

>not if you only made it so niggers dont have gun rights

That doesn't matter though. How many niggers that own guns do you really think own them legally anyway?

Gun control will work about as well as the drug war, which is not at all. For the same reason too. We have a country directly south of us run by cartels that sell whatever is illegal for profit.

Gun control can literally only be feasible with the wall built.

I don't think they do
muslims, jews, christians, asians, and niggers are all garbage
my point is proposing an impractical solution isn't solving anything

we need real answers to solve the nigger crisis not statements of the obvious

whites need to form hezbolla style movements and take land for themselves, and kick everyone else out

then reconquista the rest

This picture is literally >Muh Feelings!

>tries to get the guy running away
lol