Why haven't they given this kid the needle yet?

Why haven't they given this kid the needle yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Japan#Executions
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who that is?

Is this Jonas Brothers?

all the brothers in one guy

reminds me of Ano ASMR lul

Because death is easy. Living knowing you're going to die but not knowing when is hell. I really wish we would adopt the nips strategy of not telling the inmate execution dates. So they live 24 hours at a time, not knowing if today was the day, that's fucking torture.

That's what he said.

Because he was named sexiest by Rolling Stone magazine

Fuck he's so hot.

lol

nips strategy? Is that suppose to be a country? I want to google this.

you could die today

I liked him in Kick Ass 2 and Age of Ultron.

yeah what is nips strategy?

>One of its biggest criticisms is that inmates usually remain for years (and sometimes decades) on death row without ever actually being informed of the date of their execution prior to the date itself, so inmates suffer due to the uncertainty of not knowing whether or not any given day will be their last. According to Amnesty International, the intense and prolonged stress means many inmates on death row have poor mental health, suffering from the so-called death row phenomenon. The failure to give advanced notice of executions has been stated by the United Nations Human Rights Committee to be incompatible with articles 2, 7 and 10 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.[9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Japan#Executions

Odds of me dying are considerably lower than a death row inmate, on any given day, my guy. The fact that they are constantly in limbo is psychological torture.

They don't tell the prisoner when he's going to be executed, but they always carry out executions first thing in the morning.

That makes breakfast kind of tense.

Because he was given a deal whereby he confesses everything in exchange for a 'death sentence'. He'll be in and out of appeals court for years only to offer 'new information on terrorist networks' in exchange for his sentence being overturned. The whole thing is a front to hide the fact that he's a valuable informant.

tl;dr (((JEWS)))

He deserves a medal not a needle. Let this great man be free!

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

>(((JEWS)))

Stormfront faggot detected

Yeah, you keep trying to make this A Thing.

It's not gonna happen.

Because the Rolling Stone said he was preddy

Nippon aka Japan

this.

Also he's a fuckin' poof.