When you lost your virginity, was it a fun experience or was it actually a disappointment?

When you lost your virginity, was it a fun experience or was it actually a disappointment?

My uncle made me and my cousin make out and have Sex. He made quite the cp collection and sold the stuff.

Back then it was a fun experience but learning what he actually did wasn't that much fun.

Actually I wasnt disappointed. I was great, but I didnt came

One of the best nights of my life.

Had to hunker down during the act because of a tornado outside town and the campus sirens were going off.

I'll never forget how awkward that was.

Disappointing but only because I couldn't get it up. I also couldn't get it up the next six times.
>tfw have tried to have sex 7 times but couldn't get hard any of the times
I've just accepted I can't have sex at this point.

When I was 19 in college. Gf was a complete slut. Would constantly ask me when we could have sex. When we finally did I just remember her enjoying it alot more. She literally came like 10 times

it was a huge success, fun, wet, laughing, great time reall.

It was shit. I didn't cum but I told her I did, the condom came off because I couldn't keep it hard.

She felt sick the next day and thought she was pregnant because the condom came off so she went to the doctor to get the morning after pill. Even though I knew she couldn't have been pregnant but I didn't want admit it.
She wouldn't have sex with me for a few months after that because she was scared.

It was great and we did it twice on the same night.

Disappointing.

My friend offered me to fuck a girl with him because she wanted a three way. Her vagina really smelled bad and I honestly couldn’t feel anything when I fucked her but I kept going. We fucked for about a month and I never had one orgasm with her.

Now I have a new problem. I eventually got married and now I sometimes can’t last more than two minutes and I will cum inside of her and she’ll keep riding my dick and it’s super intense because of how sensitive my dick gets.

Got drunk with her and fucked. She said she had a good time but I didnt finish. We fucked for a few months after but then I just started to feel bad about myself around her so I cut it off. I think I loved her. Oh well

It was fun. I was 27, we both were drunk she was horney i was hard as fuck, fucked her hard with a condom, cow girl style. She was not a virgin and never knew i was

he came inside me but I didnt so it was disappointing

I lost it with my first girlfriend who was a serious relationship. Wasn't erotically enjoyable but emotionally it was very meaningful at the time. After that we just did it more and more until it was both enjoyable emotionally and erotically.

most likely have PIED, to the nofap forums brother youll get better

Fucked.

Porked my fat fuck ex who down the line ended up cheating on me while we were married and taking half my shit.

Didn't cum either.

First time, we are both 17. Did it in the car. Was the best feeling ever. After that we fucked every chance we could. In the car a bunch of times, would skip school and fuck all day in the mall parking lot.

Had a three way with best friend and his girl. He fucked her doggy while she sucked my 16yr old dick. Got to fuck her till she fell asleep. Buddy and I are still horny, I blow him and he comes in my mouth. Best time ever!

Brojob not gay, nooo

Losing it was awesome because it was so easy, and my confidence went soaring believing I would swim in pussy for all eternity. So the real disappointment came when i realized how untrue that was. The most ass i'm getting is when my finger slips through the toilet paper...

haha loser stop wanking so much

It's always preferable to have a shitty first time. Even if it's with someone you care for deeply. Because from then-on, it can only get better.

9. disappointment. my dick wasn't really big enough to do anything. and i didn't even cum. i just had a really sore asshole for like 3 days.

Don't want to break it to you, but orgasms can be faked