Sup Sup Forums, need your opinion. I've been talking to a girl I've met quite a few times, I really like her...

Sup Sup Forums, need your opinion. I've been talking to a girl I've met quite a few times, I really like her, but she is 17 and I'm 23, is this ok? is 6 years too much?

>pic unrelated

Well, lots of people will frown upon a relationship like that, AND you're a fucking insecure loser since you don't have the balls to get with someone who is on the same intellectual level as you,

but it's not that big of a deal imo. but i'm just a guy on the internet.

Fuck. I think there is tons of difference in maturity in the 18-25 range from person to person. I would have no problems dating someone who is 18 and mature, but as I suspected 17 is a little too young. I will just have to see where it leads.

Her face looks like she farts a lot and queefs on command.

you are probably right

My wife and I are 6-7 years apart, met when I just turned 24 and she was 30. There are plenty of people that are mature for their age, and others that are immature for their age. Watch age of consent laws.

What about 18 and 14/15?

Thanks, I checked the law, it's legal. I feel like the case of you and your wife is a little different, a set year difference becomes "more" the younger the people are. 14 and 20 is huge, 15 and 21 a little less, 30 and 36 is not strange at all. I wonder where the line goes.

Personally I feel like it's a little strange, but not very. It's close though, 18 and 16 i wouldn't think twice about.

hubbu hubbu hubbu!

Kissed a girl at a party that later turned out to be 14 (turning 15 in a couple days)
Thought she was at least my age, she looks nowhere near 14

We've been exchaning nudes ever since but I'm really doubting if I should go for it

Go for her younger sister.

Look up age of concent laws where you live like the other user said. I'm OP, I have decided I will go for it. I can count the girls I've been genuinely interested in on one hand, I'm not passing on this.

brain finished developing around 25. So you're almost done growing into your final cognitive ability. She'll be more fucked up than you, that's for sure. But hey, I'm not a psych. I do have a friend though, he's 27 dating an 18 yo. I think it's weird, but they met online and have only met once. If this is a real life thing, it can be difficult because you're potentially ruining this girls future and her parents (if they kow about you) probably already understand it. I could say a lot more but I'll leave it at this. If you really care about the person she is and can become then just be REALLY good friends. If she is attracted to you and has mutual feelings then she'll come around in a few years. But until then, let her grow as a person. It doesn't mean she's gonna go suck 20 dicks, but it doesn't mean she won't; though she most likely won't. It all depends on her, and I don't know enough to speculate any further.

Netherlands here, no clue what the rules are lmao

>6 year age difference

Oh gee, nothing weird about dating someone young enough to be your little sister.

Holy dubs of truth...

Someone 1 year younger could be a little sister, that's not a good metric.

Fuck this made sense, now I'm unsure again....

Spot on

Six years is fine, I wouldn't fuck her till she hits 18 just to be safe.

I'm 27 and I've fucked two 17 year olds over the last year or so. Not proud of it, nor ashamed. Don't give a fuck to be honest. Couldn't get 17yo pussy at 17 because all the girls were chasing guys in their 20s with cars and their own place, so circle of life I say.

I've hooked up with a 17 year old when i was 29... don't be a pussy..

It should. I fucked my cousins friend, 13, when I was 15. I had genuine interest in her, but the pressured sex probably fucked her up a little. I don't know what she's doing now but I wouldn't be surprised if she fucks every guy she sees because I probably made her associate guys wanting sex with love, I did love her though... shit sucks dude. you don't wanna be that guy. If she's already dtf though and she's fucked dudes then she might not be easily damaged. good luck.

Any advice anons?