Why is it always young men?

Why is it always young men?
What can we do to stop the bloodshed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
newsweek.com/government-wont-fund-gun-research-stop-violence-because-nra-lobbying-675794
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Die

move to a better country

Can you imagine an old lady shoot everyone down in her retirement home?

put 3 armed guards in every school/college

Hand out guns to every school kid, so they can shoot the attacker in self defense

Have you ever seen the average young girl try and operate a gun?
Bingo. That's why.

has there ever been a qt 3.14 chick that has shot up a school before?

i have, dumb bitch shot her instructor.

Nop

Why is it always young men on SSRI's?
What can we do to stop the bloodshed?

Fixed that for you.....

There was one girl who said she wanted to be the first major school shooter. Her dad found out before she even did anything and reported her to the cops lmao. The dumb sluts who actually would do it can't keep their mouths shut about it and get caught. Not surprising

> This.

Shit, "first major FEMALE school shooter" my b

You can start by removing assault rifles but you won't so stop complaining and watch your kids die stupid american.

If you're a woman, have sex with them. Problem solved, it's that fucking easy. But no, you'd rather bully him and be surprised when he pulls this shit, right?

He's a MAGA hat wearing alt-right white supremacist and yet Foxcons whine about liberals.

So then this is fine since it isn't considered a rifle right?

Hint: This is an AR15 with a pistol buffer tube, classified as a firearm, not a rifle. Stop using buzzwords that mean almost nothing like "assault rifle"

"You can start by removing assault rifles but you won't so stop complaining and watch your kids die stupid american."

My kids were fine. I taught them what to do in such a case. Most parents don't. We had one scare during that time and they were waiting right where I told them I would come get them. About a mile through the woods. If you visit American schools now most are like prisons with lock downs. Survival means escape and evasion. Our government wants obedient slaves ripe for slaughter. I don't raise slaves.

forgot to attach image

Easy. Stop pumping young men full of SSRIs.

Ban violent videogames like GTA that are corrupting the minds of our nation's youth.

"He's a MAGA hat wearing alt-right white supremacist and yet Foxcons whine about liberals."

He also wore and Antifa shirt and was registered democrat. Why skip that? Agenda?

Buy them hookers

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

other contry doesn't want you to move in

Kys

He's a fucking Puerto Rican

Wrote a 30 page paper about this once, violent videogames arent really correlated. The Batman movie shooter for example went to the arcade every day, but I bet you wouldnt guess what game he played. Thats right, dance dance revolution

Yes, because the Democratic party is allowing someone who votes under their banner to go against their standings to prove their standings.

The fucking DNC hired a Democrat to commit a heinous crime to further their agenda.

Then why would he kill white people?

So he was a raging closet faggot who held a deep seeded hatred about his own homosexuality? Ok that makes sense.

I am a girl and i want to kill my classmates and also I've got dad's gun and I know how to use it.

lol, like you can prepare for a school shooting. This kid pulled the fire alarm to get everyone out in the open you dumb ass. Then he followed them in during the confusion and started the slaughter. Anybody's number can come up, you can't be that stupid to think we can train our kids to just "not get shot" and that will solve the problem. Kys.

This is accurate for what 99% of the leftists scream for.

On 29 January 1979, 16-year-old Brenda Ann Spencer opened fire on children arriving at Cleveland Elementary School in San Diego from her house across the street, killing two men and wounding eight students and a police officer. Source of the Boomtown Rats song "I Don't Like Mondays".

You're asking a mentally unstable white supremacist?

It’s posts like this - - that get reported to local law enforcement.

She wasn't cute tho. She was a redheaded lesbian.

spot on, while guns may make it easier psychotic fuckbois will find a way to harm people either way. we need to bring back the old way of dealing with mental illnesses, fuck coddling, you act up you get your ass whooped until you act normal. worked well for so long its a damn shame they got rid of it.

I don't even understand the panel. Like how does big pharma cause mass shootings? By providing the drugs that treat mental illness? Is it some general thing about how we all take too many drugs? Is it a comparison to the opioid crisis? I'm just so fucking lost.

>Why is it always young men?

Correction:
It's always young men, who were BORN AFTER 1980.
There were plenty of guns back when, including semi-autos and high capacity magazines.
But something broke inside of young teenagers around the time the internet went mainstream.

More 'dance dance', less 'revolution'.

>what 99% of the leftists scream for.
This is why we call them Trumptards.

Looks like a white boi to me broki

He has a slight orange tint. Trump's lost son?

one time it was an asian guy

Not sure if I'd consider 19 young.

The guy who was dual wielding?

Most of the people who have committed these big mass shootings had never been treated for mental illness. And its unlikely that will ever change, the mental illness shit is a way to deflect away from the real issue. It's like saying the easier thing to do is just to remove all evil and hatred from the world rather than make it a bit harder to buy something that is designed to kill humans.

>spot on

Bullshit - in that comic, the "good guy" is the NRA member. However, it's the NRA money that is preventing any kind of increased background check, or even any kind of research into the causes of gun violence. We can never address this problem as long as the NRA (and it's member dues) are preventing even spending money looking into the problem.

>The Government Won't Fund Research on Gun Violence Because of NRA Lobbying
>newsweek.com/government-wont-fund-gun-research-stop-violence-because-nra-lobbying-675794

American society is badly fractured. Young men are growing up in an age where they are on the receiving end of all the blame of the past. Every injustice seems to have been caused by men, and the young men these days don't know how they fit into that society. They are being pressured into living like women and suppressing their masculinity. These you guys are just looking for purpose or meaning in life and end up lashing out in the most outrageous way

>American society is badly fractured.
agree
>These you guys are just looking for purpose or meaning in life and end up lashing out in the most outrageous way
agree
>They are being pressured into living like women and suppressing their masculinity.
whoa, that's a pretty fucking big leap of logic there to justify your pet peeve.

Because older men grew up in a society that marginally gave them respect for their contributions to that society.
Young men never got that, they got told that they are defective girls and inherently toxic for existing.
If you want to stop the bloodshed, stop treating every young man like a potential antichrist.

Sauce or GTFO faggot

that game makes you crazy
waka laka

Mental illness can not be fixed in my honest opinion. Depressed people are seen as weak, ehich is why this society suxks.

Have you never seen a comercial for anti-depressants? In their side-effect disclaimer "suicidal thoughts or tendencies" is almost always among them.

we can be our brothers keeper.

Be mindful of everyone in your group of friends, offer help when someone is clearly distraught. Offer help to people.

If we form a brother hood and expand it to all men, we will not be defeated.

Is it really hard to believe that some people, though very few, are just violent and angry enough to do this but not necessarily insane? I mean bad people do exist, I don't know how to break it to you. How are we going to solve the problem of bad people existing? It's a pretty fucking old problem and I don't see any solutions leaping out at me.

SSRIs are known to cause both suicidal AND homicidal outbursts in a small subset of the population.
A startling high number of the mass murderers recently (past decade) have been linked to using SSRI medication.

Correlation is not causation, fag

Im making the rebuttal, a guy is not a white supremacists if he decides to go shoot up white people

By that logic a black member of BLM is not a member if he shoots black people.

So the answer is to ban a wide swath of medications that are are only circumstantially linked to mass shootings. Rather than the thing that has been used in every mass shooting and is only designed to kill people. I mean if we are going to ban something to solve the problem it probably should be something actually related to the problem.

Puerto Ricans are classified as white but non-white culture and non-white heritage

Except, that’s bullshit - Obama used a executive order to commission a CDC study of guns.
It determined that private firearm ownership was responsible for 500k to 3mill self defense uses (researchers believe the lower end 500k to 1mill) each year and that a use of a firearm results in less injuries to the victim of a crime than unarmed victims.

Guns are designed for propelling a bullet in an arcing path.
300 MILLION firearms in the US owned by over 93 million homes - if guns were really an issue, don’t you think that there would be more than 8-11k firearm homicides a year in a country that has over 322million citizens?

Yup same logic would make sense

Hey op, if you are still here please engage with post here

You're leaving out the fact that we have far more gun deaths than other developed nations per capita. And obviously way fewer mass shootings. Like fuck how is "it could be much worse if EVERYBODY was a psychopath" an argument?

I'm willing to bet most if not all school shooters have been bullied in school nonstop. Just because someone has a "weird face" or is shorter than average doesn't give yoi the right to make the person's life a living hell.

How could one propel a race politically and socially if they murder their own race?

So have many people. A lot of these kids were bullies too, the columbine kids supposedly were. A lot of them were just "the quiet guy who did weird things". Only a few people who get bullied go off and do this shit, so it might not be entirely related.

Yeah personally I could've probably ended up like one of those guys, had I not grown up with good parents or reacted outwardly instead of inwardly.
I was bullied mercilessly for years, but because of the support of my parents, it engendered a need to be inclusive with other people and accepting their quirks, instead of an undying hatred of the normies that made my life hell.

Give young men a way to be autonomous, feel important, and relate to their peers.
Try to foster their responsibility and compassion for the community.

Our culture doesn't provide that, and it shows in young men without fathers. They and other misfits couldn't find a way to succeed in an unsympathizing world, one that gave the clear message that they were unwanted, so they reacted by either retreating to escapism (bad) or lashing out in the most violent manner they could manage (worse).

Not that I condone what the shooter did. After a certain point, you have to take responsibility for your own life and its trajectory, and he was obviously too weak or too stupid to do that.

BLM people and white supremacists can be mentally unstable and get angry and kill for no reason. Not that hard to understand.

If young girls weren't such relentless cunts to young boys, and gave 'em a good handy once in a while, they wouldn't shoot anyone.

El Goblino!

>or even any kind of research into the causes of gun violence
Statistics are publicly available. Majority of gun deaths are suicides, majority of the rest are gang and drug related. The fuck else can throwing money at the CDC tell you?