What's the capital of your country?

>What's the capital of your country?
Tokyo
>Do you live there?
No
>What do you think about the city?
Very big city. There are too many people there.But you can enjoy there if you are rich because there are many amusements and it is convenient.

>capital
DC
>Do you live there?
Yes!
Filled with rich people and jews. No way I could ever live there instead I live in the outskirts where you can actually afford it.

D.C
No
D.C is a shithole that has the potential to turn into a great city. I think it's the perfect place for the U.S capital

Mexico City / CDMX
>Do you live there?
Yes
It's home, Its loud, polluted has Establo de Mexico next to it, traffic is insane but I love it

>.But you can enjoy there if you are rich
kekko
sounds corny as hell and actually only hicks enjoy it that way because they are uninspired and cant grow out of being hicks
moreover, that way is the most boring hick way to enjoy it

Warsaw
no
I havent been there in years so I won't pretend to have an opinion.

tokyo is the biggest shithole in the planet earth
should be nuked 100 times
shit people shit city

kyoto is the true capital

Stockholm
>Do you live there?
No
>What do you think of the city?
Nice city, but the people are stuck up. The least immigrants compared to the two other big cities Malmö and Göteborg which is good but it is still too much for me who comes from the countryside

>Capital
Canberra
>Live there
No
>What do I think
It's pretty crap, some decent attractions like the war memorial but terribly boring and just looks horrible. Old crappy buildings and the nature is this very dry, yellow plains mostly.

>kyoto is the true capital

Oh I like that book

>capital
Kuala Lumpur
>live there?
Nah, but close. Shah Alam
>my thoughts bout it
big city. idgaf bout it

you're descendants from stealers
have shame maggot

Why do Malmo and Gothenburg have more immigrants than Stockholm?

Moscow
>Do you live there?
No
It is very big.I've visisted it recently and i liked it ,tho i didn't have enough time to explore it more,but i hope to comeback someday

>kyoto is the true capital

another hick city with such countrymen getting the huge wrong idea about themselves like you

warszawa
no
i hate it, all cash goes there while rest of the country has to eat shit

comfy student life t.bh

>posting osackofshit failure

deteikenasai

Malmö because it's right on the bridge to Europe so everyone arrives there and then stays, it's pretty much beyond saving now, unless some really stormy shit happens. It's like 44% Swedish

Gothenburg, I don't really know why, I used to live there while studying but I guess it was more spread out? Like central town is filled with moroccan illegal immigrant gangs who run amok in the biggest mall Nordstan, and many suburbs are filled with immigrants and albanian crime syndicates. Even my small town of 12000 is like 20% immigrants rigth now, fucking kill me famalam, but luckily I moved out to the countryside, here it was 100% Swedish in the 30 people village but a fucking center-politician brought in two niggers to get money from the immigration board

shut the fuck up

got triggered? kek

Big cities like that scare me

Ciudad de Panamá
>Do you live there?
yes
Could be better, but it is fine. I guess.

>Caracas
>No
A fucking shithole, just like any other part of the country but with extra amounts of delinquency, shortages, and plus 7M people drowning in a bottomless abyss of despair and shit.

They're doing a great job rioting tbqh

>As of 2015, 43% of the population have a foreign background
That is just grim, they can pretty much set the rules now. Tell me more about Malmo, how is their infrastructure, jobs, crime etc if possible

Lisbon
>Do you live there?
No
It's a very vibrant city full of attractions and a perfect spot for a weekend getaway, but I don't see myself living there in the future

>Guatemala city
>yes
>too much fucking traffic

Sofia
Yes
It's the least shitty city in the country

>Hà Nội
>No, i actually live close to Sài Gòn lul
>There're old fashioned parts and modern parts, but i think Sài Gòn fits me more

Why?
It's fun

They do, in other cities it's really segregated, like in Stockholm the citypart called Rinkeby is like 97% immigrant but two cityparts over it's 95% Swedish, but in Malmö it really permeates the entire city. Swedes generally tolerate about 3,1% of non-european population in an area before white flight according to statistics and there are many Malmöites who have left. Jews do as well, they are attacked by muslim antisemites.
Crime is bad, not like Mexico or Detroit bad but it's bad for Sweden. Not as bad as some areas of Stockholm though, but as I said it's more segregated there. Jobs is bad, many are unemployed but many don't even show up in the statistics because they are so called "sysselsatt" which mean they can go to a job-training program for one day a week and not count as unemployed. The economy is the absolute worst, we have a system in Sweden called the Kommunala Utjämningssystemet, which means something like municipal equalization system, which were originally ment to give money to the countryside from cities to help entire Sweden live, but now it almost all goes to immigrant municipalities like Botkyrka and Malmö. Without this support from the state Malmö has a bigger structural deficit than fucking Greece. I read a report (I am a municipal politician for the nationalist party so I have to) where a nationaleconomist predicted most municipalities would be this bad in 2025. And it's the pattern in the municipal economies, the state pays for immigrants, but only for the first few years, so in 2-4 years time everything will explode, there wont be money for anything pretty much. I just hope we are not in a recession when it happens, or it will be really bad...

Dublin
>Do you live there?
No
Shit city, very run-down and dystopian-looking. Graffiti everywhere, like it hasn't evolved beyond the 90's, and there aren't any tall buildings like big cities in other countries.
There seem to be a lot of Japanese and Chinese people in Dublin for some reason. I don't understand why anyone would want to move from somewhere like that halfway around the world to Dublin, of all places.

Why are you guys taking so long at overthrowing that cunt? Is the CIA not helping out?

Stockholm
No
I have visited Stockholm three times, and it starts to get boring because i have already been to all of the sights there.

R*me
no
IT'S SHIT. I WOULD SEE IT NUKED A HUNDRED TIMES AND I WOULDNT BAT AN EYE. EVERYTHING SOUTH OF TUSCANY SHOULD BE COVERED BY NUCLEAR WINTER. FUUUUUUUUUUCK TERRONIA.

Ath*ns
>Do you live there?
No
A massive shithole infested with pakis, junkies and ath*nians.

Ottawa

No.

Decent eating, cheap housing, and relatively easy to get around. Unfortunately, it is boring as fuck. Remember the Ashley Madison leak? A lot of accounts were registered to there.

kek

never change

>Sofia
>Yes
>It's a dirty shithole and I wouldn't be here if I could work and study closer to nature.