Go to room

>Go to room

>See this

Wat do u do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knAqM2Gsfi4
youtube.com/watch?v=23sNBl3PkCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like I'm impregnating a black girl tonight.

Check for peinus. If all-clear, remove clothing and impregnate.

also, more passed out girls!

It looks like she's dead

I'd walk out

she is

Legit, would probably walk out so they didn't know I was there. I'm not sex deprived and dying to rape someone, especially a nigger

Call the police. Try to wake her up

see if shes ok, maybe get her some water and a bucket because obviously she drank too much then tuck her in for the night, maybe even guard the door so nobody can take advantage of her

It’s that a stiff?

wonder who killed this sexworker

what about a bowl of eggs?

>places you at the scene
yeah no thanks

this user gets it. maybe scramble up a bowl of eggs

clearly her pimp did and took a picture to show the other hoes so they stay in line

>911 what is your emergency?
There's some pass out jiggaboo in my room. I think she stole something.

i beat you to it mate

You wouldn't, I'm clearly not able to consent.

See if she’s breathing. Call 911. I don’t molest people.

It looks like a greasy, forked turd

That's the great thing about the rape game, you're already playing.

yeah i think ide agree with this.

i dont allow niggers in my home.

These anons get it, bring in the eggs

Slap that butt!

Please no, I'm not on birth control!

Get extremely drunk and wake her up to have her sign a consent form to fuck.

Oh, i've got you all night and I'm dumping deep.

more pics

You monster! You wouldn't dare!

Turn 360 degrees and walk right back out of room.

Consider yourself already pregnant.

Get my power cable then leave

I'd bury my nose in that pussy

You guys know that sex with an intoxicated/passed-out girl is not going to be pleasurable right? She might vomit or drop a log while you’re fucking.

>drop a log
don't encourage those faggots pls

Check and see if she is alright. Try and turn her on her side. Get her a glass of water and set it on a night stand or prop up a chair to set it on by the bedside so she has something to drink and flush the system in the morning. I know she'll be dehydrated and have a hangover. Prepare extra clothes for her to wear after she wakes up in case she vomits or urinates on herself during the night. I'd give her one of my larger t shirts and maybe some of my pajamas or boxers or whatever. And I'd periodically check on her throughout the night to see if she's still breathing and okay. Would I be tempted to touch her? Of course. But I'd rather make sure she's okay and comfortable. It would be a great opportunity to do something and get away with it, but perhaps my sense of guilt might get in the way. But a lot of my empathy and sympathy would come from the fact that I'm an alcoholic and have gone ro bed drunk alone many a night with nobody to keep me safe. I'd be more like a guardian angel to people in such a state. Nobody is dying or getting hurt on my watch.

>she
:^)

Open the window to aerate the room from the smell of nigger

Stand my ground

Well even if it was a mentally ill man in heels. I'd still take care of him. Of course I'd definitely not be tempted touch now if that were the case. But I'd still take care of them. Butttt it looks like a female to me.

Excuse me, even if it WERE a mentally ill man in heels. I've been hanging around family too long or something.

I’d be tempted to have sex... but I’m not governed by my urges. I’d render help.

Wonder How do you get shut off of duvet?

pick up that sock and start jerking it off and cum in the sock of course

Courtesy flush.

Did someone say log?

Call animal control

call the police cause a nig trying to steal my bed.

Wonder how she got out of shed

i was thinking "too soon" but it'st like we realy care about black people

Flush it

fag

If she is alive, i would impregnate her. If she wasn’t call 911

Call the cops, let them know a nigger broke into you house, sit back and let the police do the dirty work.

I am rapist. Thank you!

Oh really?

Probably try to figure out what the fuck is going on. After that, I'd make her some eggs.

Get the chain back on so it might start up again

Yell at whoever left it in the oven for too long and burnt it. I don't like dark crusts

"Miss, unless you're here to be cum inside, please vacate my fucking room, I don't know you"

Given the information I got, this looks like a first-aid situation with 911

Yeah, I'm placed at the scene, but at the same time, I didn't provide the drugs I assume she's on.

OP: Good call to take a picture at the time you found it, hopefully after the 911 call.

So, call 911 and, also, call a lawyer.

I'm still trying to decide if I care about black people - okay, I don't - but I'm still going to help a black person who needs help, on the off chance s/he doesn't hate whites

Call the cops.

call the zoo

>you don't have to explain anything, here eat these eggs

Call animal control

>Wat do u do?
youtube.com/watch?v=knAqM2Gsfi4

she end up with a mixed baby 9 months from now, and no clue who the father is

Flick him in the dick

youtube.com/watch?v=23sNBl3PkCU

Smang it

Report a decaying body on my bed.