Your neighbourhood

>cunt
>your neighbourhood
>is it considered a good one?

Polan

It's called "moraine estate"

Yes, it's considered good even though it looks like black and white squares :^) it even won some architectural awards despite being just black and white commie block squares :)))

Other urls found in this thread:

bryla.pl/bryla/7,85301,19745520,najlepsze-polskie-elewacje-ubieglego-roku-wyniki-konkursu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lIbzVboffcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not bad user. Now rate my glorious hood, I bet yall jelly (pls someone adopt me asap)

At least you have a orlik. So I'm kinda jelly.

I live xx kms from the center and the fact that we actually have a tram stopping nearby is a miracle, I got drunk when it happend.

Slowly we will improve, I hope my shitty town will gonna get some make over, better communication and stuff too.

All the best user. I always keep my fingers crossed for everyone in this depressing country.

It looks first world. Good for you.

Me too, I got rid of this bitter Polish cunt attitude long ago, best wishes user.

I hate winter.
I hope i will finally move to spain or portugal to clean streets and toilets. At least the climate there is nice.

The only first world thing about it is the prices and the nearby swimming pool.

Winters are ok, you might think you like warmth but as a student I was at some erasmus in Italy and nearly died due to the heat in the summer. It was unbearable. A person used to temperatures that go from -35 to +30 is really bad at getting used to +35 for few weeks. Trust me on this.

It looks like some Netherlands or some shit.

Hmmm, those look even worse than mine, especially the surroundings.

Hurray for XXI century architecture, I guess.

>Yes, it's considered good
how fucking poor are you?

bryla.pl/bryla/7,85301,19745520,najlepsze-polskie-elewacje-ubieglego-roku-wyniki-konkursu.html

It was actually one of the more expensive places 3 years ago when the apartments were sold.

But, yeah I'm not Richie Rich. I drive a skoda not a bmw.

no bully pls

identical

American city looks clean but also souless, my place looks like a hellhole that is devouring souls

Why do some parking spots have roofs and some don't? It looks like the roofs were build during constructions and not later and I'm just wondering what are the reasons.

What makes american cities souless?? I never understood this

They added parking spots because there were too many cars. I have a neighbor that has four cars and takes up his entire row.

Dunno. Maybe it's the history, our towns experienced a lot of it, mostly wars. We had an old soviet tank in my city, from the huge battle near Warsaw. They took it away to some museum, fuckers, I liked climbing on this thing as a kid.

I see, that clears up things.

Do you use public transport there? I often use a tram because it bypasses traffic jams and gets me near my work. When I drive instead it takes twice as much time.

>>cunt
Sweden
>>your neighbourhood
People who lives here call it "Gömman" or the hidden etc
>>is it considered a good one?
Yes, it's a little bit hidden from the city buzz, it's calm and nice.

Looks comfy, how are the parking spaces though? Or getting there from work(uni? if you're still a youngster).

We have some history. Here's the old courthouse. It's 160ish years old, thats pretty old for where I live. But i see what you are saying, Poland has thousand year old buildings lol

Parking is good, there is both an underground garage for us who lives here and a 3 story garage building 5 minutes away.
I live 10 minutes walk from work.

I wasn't trying to say that you have no history at all, but yes, there was a lot of going on here for centuries.

Public transport is nonexistent. Everybody owns a car. This is what the average high school parking lot looks like

Lucky you.

I asked because I always wondered how do people live in those "city house" areas. The center in my city looks kinda similar but there are no underground garages, we can't dig them because the archaeologists would take over and dig there first for a year or two and if they'd find something it's game over, so the places are stuffed with cars parking on the sidewalks.

>cunt
Flag
>neighborhood
Knäppingsborg
>good one
Yes, in this city it's considered one of the best. Also one of the oldest dating back to the 13th century.
>pic of my view, the city theater and orchestral building Louis De Geer

No, it's the shitty part of town.

>Knäppingsborg
How my street looks like

Look more like some fixed place in SA rather than Europe. Kinda weird.

It will get better friend, it must.

Yep they opened a bunch of "American" stores and shops here. Kinda sucks.
But at least I get free live music just below my window hahah. There is also 5 restaurants and 2 cafés here.

I prefer silence, I hated when I had to live near one of the lakes, here in my city, and there were summer parties at the beaches. I couldn't sleep.

>I prefer silence
Me too actually but kinda hard to move at the moment for me.

Unlucky :( but, hey, at least it's nice and cosy.

>can't find a single good picture of my city
My city is pretty decent, it's a suburb and is nice and quiet except for one shitty part of town. The place has a lot of failed local businesses and alot not alot to do but it is a suburb of LA so anything that's actually interesting in the LA area is less than a 30-60 minute drive. That's pretty much it, most of California/ the US is meant to be traveled using a car and not public transportation but if you really wanted to use it and join the homeless you can catch a bus (the Metro Bus sucks fucking dick and only comes once every 40 minutes) to the nearest Metro Train that connects to a whole bunch of shit.

a school got burnt down last saturday by some shitskin kids
I live across the park from the biggest muslim ghetto of the city

this is the view from my place

Savage, if a school got burned here it would be all over the national news for a year and would probably force some changes in the school system. Do you feel safe there?

Btw. love the mountains.

I live in one the most immigrant heavy areas of my city...
6 big commieblocks, but lot's of green.
It's never quiet, there is lot's of crime in the surrounding area compared to other parts of the city..
Even though it has gotten better in the past 5 years.

Have you ever been mugged? Beaten up?

I wonder how crime influences people in areas like this.

Never mugged but ended up in a few fights against my will.
It's mostly young idiots that cause problems when they roam around in groups. Luckily for me I'm a big guy so they usually leave me alone.
You can't park bicycles outside (they get stolen)lot's of drug business being done and shit.
It still not as bad as some areas in other cities like Malmö etc but bad enough.

god, its like having a house but without the benefits of having a large yard

I see, thanks for the answer. It's always interesting to hear what experiences do people have.

Jeez...
Happy I live in a village.
>>your neighbourhood
Yes it's nice, calm, quiet and crime free.
Only downside is that all proper shopping is like 40 minutes away.

>cunt
flag
>your neighbourhood
it's called Calea Bucuresti
>is it considered a good one?
yeah it's considered the best one in the city
only downside is that late summer nights can get loud as hell because every block is facing the main street and there are a lot of faggots racing

google maps pic because I couldn't find any

The people that live here are middle class, except for the guys in the villa you can see on the right, who are billionaires.
It's basically a gated community now, since there is only one access road and we put a gate there and the property is all fenced. This was done because people were tired of junkies using the wood as their dumping ground for syringes and now the government has turned a nearby building into an immigration center filled with niggers.

I live in the city centre. The buildings are old, but they have character and I'm close to amenities

So you got the South Africa feel thing going on.

>trams
good

Do you hunt? If I lived there I'd hunt.

The niggers are not violent, just annoying and prone to stealing bikes. The main reason everything was fenced were the druggies

is this where they film the walking dead?

>Do you hunt?
Yes, a lot. Also fish and pick lot's of mushrooms and grow potatoes etc.

>Sweden

>Trossö

>Well, It's the home of the Swedish navy and the Swedish coast guard, but there are nicer places in Karlskrona

Kek ser min sommarstuga därifrån.

Aspö?

Is it full of old people?

Japp.

Sweet. That's a good life dude.

Basically the same. I think it's standart for cheap modern commieblocks.

fudd

I live in a 3 bedroom semi detached house in a semi-comfy white overspill area after the pakis took over the city (Birmingham)

Southern Nürnberg.
It is the most enriched part of the city and therefore the most dangerous one. My colleagues at work always joke about me living there, asking how they can get there without being stabbed etc.

I kinda like it, tho. Very central, everything is right in front of the door, very cheap...

it looks like Poland
that's not a photo lad

Stockholm - Östermalm.
The nicest area in Stockholm. No immigrants and high prices.
Most of the city hates us though, having money is bad I guess...

there's no photos in internet because it's just built and im too lazy to go outside

I always love waterfronts but like I wrote earlier living at one was hell for me because of the constant parties and concerts for 5 months a year.

This one looks like just a chnannel though so it must be quiet there.

Yes it's very quiet here. Sometimes there is parties and such but we have very strict regulations in these houses so it's not that bad.

Let me live with you

Not the same user but Östermalm is probably the most expensive area in Sweden.
A 3 room apartment will cost you 1.2 million Euro there at least...

Show me some photos of the inside of those buildings. Stuff like this here tends to have great adornments and frescs.

This is the entry in my building. Just got renovated.

Yeah if it's expensive they're bound to have strict regulations and by the photos I can tell it's very, very expensive.

I don't have a photo of my old waterfront apartment but this is a pic from the real estates office, I had a small pier at the front of the building and a small boat there and it's part of a few kms long really cool marina.

Funny thing back than they sold the apartments for like 1,250 - 1,500 eur per sq/m, it's just a bit more now.

A bit tacky desu

are there really no immigrants? i don't understand, in paris you see them everywhere, even in the expensive places. you see them work in stores, hang out in parks, etc.

i hate this city so much.

I agree. It looked better when I moved in about 7 years ago. Original 1940s style. Sadly that's gone.
Yes they don't come close to this area. There is lot's of security and cameras everywhere.

That's what I wanted, looks great.

and this:
youtube.com/watch?v=lIbzVboffcA
and pic related was my neighbourhood(video shows only a part of it though).

I'm so happy I'm out though, the lake amplifies the music, sure yo ucan get your dick wet at the beach parties or the clubs but meh, not worth it.

>rural/agricultural
>encompasses part of Lake Champlain AND the Green Mountains
>rural area with public transportation system (buses)
>home of Middlebury College, for better or worse...
Addison County, Vermont, USA
Yeah, I daresay it's probably one of the nicest rural areas in the entire USA. It's scenic, laid-back, and basically has all the good Vermont stuff without too much of a Burlington influence. It's also not so isolated and unpopulated that you're driven to heroin use just out of extreme boredom.

I often ask people from rural areas this question:
"but how do you get laid there"?

No offence ment I just wonder how do rural romances look like.

sorry, I was at work
fucking muslims, they burned down the only thing to help them out of misery

I feel pretty save here, I don't live in the ghetto but share the park with them, since I'm a local, they give me space

apparently, there are no pictures of my neighborhood

all those swedish areas are looking amazing, btw

no wonder immigrants love you

Well, there are also places like this.

that's still better than the average russian or polish area

I'm married. Before that, I lived in another rural area, but it was only 70 miles from Chicago. The internet was useful, and that's where I met my wife.

>that's still better than the average russian
Not really

I see. I thought meeting people via internet is a meme but I stand corrected.

It's probably not for everyone, but it just seems to me to be the most efficient and effective way to meet people with similar interests and attitudes.
I was working night shifts at a machine shop when I met my wife. Without the internet, that would have never happened.

How did you do it? Facebook?

I will not lie if I say this is a average area in my city. I'm not posting the center, or the richer suburbs/marina, just the average.
The lack of sun and the time of the year makes the photo look worse but it's a livable place if you just want to live/work/ride a bike/swim/party.

It is. Most of urban Russia truly consists of ugly commie blocks.

Or this.

It's a mix of commie/90ties/current blocks with shops, swimming pools, gyms etc.

The center is old, the lakes are great.

This is the average Poland where most Poles live.

OkCupid
This was early 2010, however, and I don't know how much the site has changed since then. I went on a few dates, made a few friends, and met my future wife, so I can't complain about my experience there.

>The lack of sun and the time of the year makes the photo look worse but it's a livable place if you just want to live/work/ride a bike/swim/party.
You just described Ohio.

>me and the family had been waiting for our own apartments for 12 years, living in rented houses and apartments
>had to live in rented flats since we couldn't afford to buy our own
>finally we were given a flat by the state in suburban area of Moscow
> neighborhood is cozy and quiet since
>it doesn't look like tsar palaces but this place is my own and we've got all facilities
>a kindergarden nearby where kids sing songs in open in summer months
> a park and outskirts nearby are most suitable for walking
> the only problem is a neighbor from downstairs, a former criminal who spent 8 years for robbery, who gets drunk and start fighting with his wife

>criminal who spent 8 years for robbery, who gets drunk and start fighting with his wife
Are you and some local boys going to set him straight?

This thread was going so good.