HAPPENING: Meme War is in Progress

Ok this shit has officially gone too far

For those that missed it last thread:
0:57-1:03
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fHxRuLT4FIE

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It only seems weird because it's a new frontier of human behaviour, given the internet and all, but this type of policing and influence actually makes a lot of sense. It's fucking annoying, but it doesn't seem too novel or interesting to me.

Learn the game, learn how to beat it.

I'll start dumping what I have

These are the kind of posts we need

These threads are to help people understand the memetic reality we are currently already living in and also the memetic war currently being waged by all parties. China has some amazing defense I must say.

Even our fanciest memes don't seem to penetrate the chinks protective censorship armor

wow... really makes you think

Is this for real? Holy shit topkek

>Finkelstein

That has to be fake. No fucking way.

God damn it, why can't they just let us meme in peace?

Can't wait, R9ks concentrated autism is already causing stand alone complexes, as expected though, they blew their was early. When our meme magic truly hits the fan, the world will change.

this presentation is so fucking bad. its just the same three points presented in different words 100 times

it's time to ban assault memes

BIN THAT MEME

Shit, I expected to be called a shill.

Speaking of which, shilling is exactly the type attacks we should expect. At first they were sneaky, but now they're just being blatantly obvious about it. It wastes energy responding to them, and that's basically their only goal. Stifle discussion.

Only sememe-automatic

In this war of memes, I am but a nameless shitposter.
If I die, bury me in my homeland of Bigguyistan

>private sector meme application

FUG

They want to take away our rare pepes?

Is this an actual presentation about memes ? Taxpayer money was wasted on this ? What a time to be alive. They will never beat us though.

Who is the enemy?

Guys... I'm scared...

What's if we're really in Hell, and Kek is Satan?

DARPA baby!

>it's 2024, 8 years into the beta uprising
>Trump's forces have been leading an insurgency of gorilla meme warfare
>meanwhile Queen Hillary's army of progressive cucksters have launched their roflcopter based aerial strikeforce to devastating results
>daily casualties are in the thousands
>the undead corpse of Bernie has risen from the crypt to solicit more small time meme donations
>the streets of the Capitol are empty, the battle is about to begin as civilians have been evacuated to the Reddit superdome
>a lone ayyy lmao warcry erupts from the Trump forces as they begin to charge
>much blood will be spilled this day
>memes never change, memes are hell

What have we done Sup Forums

Neat, but they're wrong in their analysis.

Memes are thoughts that have spread beyond a single person's skull. They are a separate layer of biology. Humans are to memes as cells are to a single human. They have their own ecology. Language is a meme. History is a meme. Science is a meme.

In the end we'll come to realize that we (each of us, individually) are not just the constructs of our own minds, we are the constructs of everyone else's mind (and ours).

That sounds beautiful.
I meme
I die
I meme again.

Can the FBI handle our dankest meme?

COME AND TAKE IT IF YOU WANT IT GOVERNMENT

So the US military is going to create forced memes to help defeat terrorism.
What the fuck has happened to this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4

Homeland Security is worried about rare pepes.

We have to out meme our oppressors.

>mfw in the future Sup Forums will be remembered as the progenitor of the dankest memes and the last stand against military memetics before the world is lost to an orwellian dystopia

Fully agree. We all have a collective consciousness that varies only slightly between people. On average though, we're all quite similar. It's why shit like Marketing and Advertising works on us. It's why even though we're all from different countries, we can have conversations that flow normally, sideways Germany. The internet is sort of to blame for this cultural homogenization.

Thanks for joining us tonight

>Marine Major

Fucking fobbit who browses le reddit all day on the taxpayers dime looking at maymays who thinks he deserves a promotion.

This is just a jr. high paper. Nothing to see.

>Be Activision in 2050.
>War has changes, memetic warfare os all the rage.
>Desperately struggle to maintain relevance,
>Next year release "Call of duty googolplex: Memetic Warfare."
> Win every award possible.
> Be hailed as visionaries.
> Crawl way back into relevance.

"If you kill your enemies they win"-Justin Trudeau
It wasn't a cuck saying, it was a prediction.
Wars will not be won through killing, but through memeing

Kind of sorta. You're thinking too hard about a rather simple concept.

Memes are, by and large, just ideas or concepts that manage to break free and become their own thing among the public.

Saying "memes" is just a catch-all term for things ranging from shit like Rick rolling to the spread of an email.

Also, this isn't any different than PsyOps operations being conducted on a daily basis. A bunch of people looking for promotions just gave it a fancy new label and are trying to make it sound revolutionary.

t. Military man

This meme worked way too fucking well

Jesus Christ

Can someone give me a short tl/dr version?

Is it just a govt study of memes or something more?

Here's the link to full thing, but if posting single slides is your thing, then go ahead:
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

Good work user, thanks for helping

I present to you, my dankest meme

It isn't 100% right but it provides an interesting look at modern global warfare that is absent from almost all media

So our dankest memes are somewhere between insurgency and ideology, huh.

Military is trying to revive PsyOps by studying modern memetics.

I really really like this image can I save it?

What kinda of operations you're conducting on Sup Forums, sir?

Memes are basically just concepts that people agree on and propagate. Being aware of that and using the knowledge of it isn't exactly "something worse", but it's something to be wary of. It's cheaper than dropping bombs to influence a group of peoples' thoughts.

When we say "memes" it's something fun and humorous, but the word means much more than that.

>The feds think there's such a thing as memetic warfare and it's not just young people shitposting on the internet
they're clearly overpaid and too stupid to do their jobs right. There's no sinister information hidden in that cartoon frog you morons.

Get your grubby Mexican hands off my meme.

Government/Jewish manufactured memes always fail because they're not funny and do not relate to us whatsoever. That's always going to be their Achilles' Heel. The only Jew memes that have ever been funny is when Israelis play up the Jewish stereotype as much as humanly possible.

Otherwise, it's always:
>"HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW KIDS?"