Recently I started cutting myself because I'm depressed and I want punish myself for being shit in life...

Recently I started cutting myself because I'm depressed and I want punish myself for being shit in life. I know that's pretty weak cuts I'll try deeper next time.
What /b thinks about selfharm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used to cut myself too when I was in college, I felt like hell almost all the time and almost an hero'd. Go to a doctor OP, if you haven't already. I got put on Zoloft and feeling better now than I have in years. Not the most Sup Forumsworthy post but try and remember it. You can come through if you try.

Call 18002738255 user.

this is a fucking joke. also "snapchat" file name. you been sending this to girls?
fucking pathetic. kill yourself.

Stop it seen help the desperate you get into it the härter to get out. Speaking >15 yr cuttin experiencing and 12 yr clean now

Dude don't. I've gone deep and the living with the scars fucking sucks. If anyone sees them, a terrible awkward tension is created until I explain that I used to self harm but I got better. And most people see it as degenerate as well.

always when im down I go on a feel thread, cry alittle and everything is fine afterwards

>cut
You call that shit a cut? even my cat does to me more deep wounds.

I have no idea why people would do that kind of shit besides the fact that they are looking for attention.

Why not better yourself? If you are "being shit in life" why not change something about it? Why not instead of cutting play a video game, read a book, listen to music, do pretty much ANYTHING besides harming yourself?

It inmediately disgusts me to see anyone who cuts or does any stupid shit like that. There is literally no reason to do it besides what i mentioned above, Cutting is not the answer to depression it only gives it more power over you. Do you like to wallow in your own sadness?

Just using snapchat for take pics because it's better that camera app in my phone. And I have snapchat only for watching whores

Self harm isn't about drawing attention to yourself. You're doing it wrong.

Why don't you punish yourself with some weight lifting? Shit hurts more than a cut, it's a pain that'll last days if you do it hard enough.

>captcha: bridges
Jump off one faggot

If you feel like cutting, do it properly.
Use proper tools, get a scalpel, easy to get and not expensive.
And plan ahead.
Draw some nice patterns onto your arm and cut along these.

You get the pleasure of self harm and some awesome scarrings. Google methods on how to make scarrings look good.
That way you don't need to hide anything and people won't think of you as a degenerate emo.

Enjoy.

Cut harder

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

That's nice advice, thanks user

You wont pussy

pick gun of choice go to your old high school activate fire alarm, shoot, profit

>pretty weak cuts
No shit I've been scratched by thorns worse than that. Grow a pair, go seek counseling, quit wasting our time

no youre cutting yourself because your a narcissist that wants attention, quit saying your depressed because youre obviously not

also my cat scratches me harder than that not even joking

become apollo

plees kill yourself

no edgy kys joke user it didnt help it did nothing fr me but guilt from it later just be depressed till your not

more apollo

I am not fast enough

I have this odd tick that I cut myself five times a day and if I don't I get you much anxiety

Don't do that shit nigger, scars sucks!

not apollo getic

29 here, self harming for 10 years. I destroy myself every day, whether it be drink, drugs, or cutting. Tried suicide and was found. Tried again and believe it or fucking not I woke up in morning covered in vomit. Go to your doctor. Get psych help. Meds do 70% of the job, you just gotta do rest. Stay safe mate, good luck.

Go and do something constructive with your life, help someone less fortunate than you or get a fucking hobby. gay

Cut the fuck outta my leg this morning doing some work outside. Not intentional, just felt like sharing.

You went the wrong way pussy.

You're gonna get addicted to it, the deeper you go the more you feel and for some fucking reason your brain likes that release of chemicals, i'd recommend stopping right now even if its hard, there are other ways to hurt yourself that dont leave permanent marks and arent as addictive

Lol u r a cow