Rate my dinner

Rate my dinner

Panda Express; Orange Chicken, Being Beef, Chow Main, Cookie

It will make a turd.

just go to a chinese buffet, i bet it is the same price and free sea food, and for price i mean lunch not dinner times

I'd rate it:

fatass / 10

B-
forks are for plebs.
otherwise, exactly what i order.

i don't know that came with tide pods!

Replace that beef with the honey walnut shrimp next time.

Panda Express is solid. Cheap as hell, and better than most ching chong restaurants

Unhealthy af though

Gross, it’s basically flavored styrofoam. Their chow mein is the driest shit ever. Just cut out the middle man and stab yourself in the stomach.

>Chinese from a steam table

There is nothing redeeming, or even good, about that meal. I made a home made Jambalaya for about half of what you paid, and it'll feed me tonight, lunch tomorrow, AND the next day. Enjoy being hungry in an hour, and heart disease from all that MSG faggot.

Fuck off with your soccer mom science about MSG.

Gross.
Try cooking your own udon noodle stir fry.
Boil udon noodles until they're thicc
Cook your veggies in the pan with a bit of soya and oyster sauce
Heat up some sesame oil in the pan then add strained noodles.
Soya and oyster sauce those noodles
Fry until a little crispy (or to preference)
Add steak.
Costs about 5-6 dollars,
Udon is $1.50 for a 4 pack
Pre seasoned steaks cost $7/2 ($3.50 per) at walmart
And vegetables cost fuck all.

Appropriating asian cuisine is much better than ever having to deal with work visa chinks touching your food, and ginger fried anything fucking sucks.

You're an idiot.

nothing offensive in it, though I would scrap the tomato(?) to the side. everything looks okay. 7/10 would try.

Ain't nobody have time to do all that shit nigga I'm hungry

And the whole point of going out to eat is because you cant be asked to make your own food.

Those are peppers

>Rate my dinner
literally switch the chow mein for white rice and you're golden

2/10. would not eat.

the peppers will have to go. luckily they're big enough that you can separate with relative ease. unlike those damn peas.

>work visa chinks

I have never seen an Asian in a Panda Express in my whole life. Like you never see a Mexican working in a Taco Bell.

If you have all the ingredients prepped it doesn't take very long, you're right though, cooking meals does take a chunk of your time.

trips confirms common sense

9/10 would be better with rice, but that's personal preference. I'm upset at Panda this year for not having Firecracker Chicken. *sadface*

And yet most of the broke people I know are going out to eat for several meals a day.

Gee I wonder why.

Panda's food is unique. Chinese buffet is just an Asian version of fucking Golden Coral...

This & this.

Panda Express SUCKS. 90% of the time their food is cold and has been sitting out for way too long, that... or they don't have what you want because they're too lazy to restock. Fuck Panda Express.

>There is nothing redeeming, or even good, about that meal
There is nothing redeeming, or even good, about your post, user.
>I made a home made Jambalaya
You made the most hardcore of nigger foods and you're in here shitting on Panda? Go some fucking Newports...

what are you, me? i literally had this exact. EXACT dinner tonight

Actually when they first began to spread and establish themselves nationally, many seemed to be owned/franchised by immigrant Chinese. The first one I ever went to (circa 2000) was staffed almost entirely by Chinese, speaking Chinese. That staff then became more diverse over the years, and the newest Panda to open nearer to me is staffed entirely by non-Asians.

>out of 7 billion people, someone had the same meal as me?

>why would anyone eat fast food you should make your own it costs so much all you have to do IS...
>details what amounts to an hour prep/procurement time, the shit ton of effort making it, and then another hour of cleanup
Spotted the foodie. Guess what, some of us just want to eat, and not spend our entire downtime home from work playing Gordon Ramsey.

>Panda Express SUCKS. 90% of the time their food is cold and has been sitting out for way too long, that... or they don't have what you want because they're too lazy to restock. Fuck Panda Express.
As much as I love Panda Express, this unfortunately does hold true. More so with some locations than others, like any fast food place, you want to avoid the severely nigger ones or the ones in really shitty areas. But ALL Panda locations definitely have an off-time when customer traffic is low and stuff isn't being replenished with fresh. For me, I never go before about 6pm, and never after about 9pm, and I almost never have a problem. And I only go to the two locations that are really nice and staffed by non-negroes/few hispanics. Anything else and you're getting food poisoning just like the Burger King with the shot up sign and Jamal behind the counter...

Where's the sugar chicken?

"Greasy peasant food"

Beijing Beef, you numb skull

I'm actually jealous of people that can eat normie food.
I don't know how you do it.

>panda express
the fucking McDonalds of chinese takeout

this thread is an absolute dubmine. Just look at all the juicey dubs and trips.

It's easy; you come down off your holier-than-thou cunt and realize eating gluten-free non-GMO 100% pure organic cornflakes is no better than eating Kellogg's cornflakes, it just costs more.
Also, stop thinking that eating shit like flau gras makes you fucking special.
Seriously, it's entirely a mental block. Go eat some Chic Fil A and fucking enjoy it.

Nothing wrong with McDonald's. There is a reason they're so popular.

3/10
good price, not healthy, alright taste

>Being Beef
I saw them in concert last year, they opened for Chow Main. Way underground, you’ve probably never heard of them.

it's industrial waste disguised as food and engineered to be as addictive as possible

>There’s wrong with cigarettes, energy drinks, or being a McNugget sucking faggot. There’s a reason they’re so popular.

I work at panda, the orange sauce is made in house with 10 quarts of sugar

Hi Alex Jones!

fucking retard, I feel bad for people like you

You're precious. Thinking just because something is from Louisiana it has to be nigger food. That is just TOO cute! Jambalaya is a Cajun meal. Not a Creole meal. Gumbo is Creole, and yes it is shit.

>guy meal preps in the most basic way possible
>gets called a retard by retards who can't cook
>Sup Forums

>can't be asked to make your own food
Are you entitled or just retarded? No one is asking you to make your own food, feel free to starve

Not getting Honey Walnut Shrimp, Orange Chicken, and Fried Rice. What are you, some kind of plebeian?
Smh

Got eem

>nigger express
just order from any other chinese place, they're foods probably actually good in comparison and isnt 12 fucking dollars a plate of fried rice.

Now my dick is diamonds no fap ruined

in a nutshell

is that everyones usual order or something? I thought I was the only one

I don't like Chinese so I'm going to have to give an unfortunate 4/10. That's good for Chinese food standards though.

It's all the same shit. I don't care about fucking origins; it's a moot point. Currently, it is largely a fucking negro food, whether it's negroes in Louisiana or negroes in fucking New York; only negroes eat that shit.
But by all means, sit there and continue eating that nigger shit "tonight, and tomorrow, and the day after..."

"You don't like my JAMBALAYA?! Bitch I'll put my emissary in yo fucking wormhole!"

>JAMBALAYA

>Not a Creole meal
Neither is STOUFFAH'S lahzahhnyahh but who do we see eating that shit?

I stepped on a jambalaya once. A mexican lady told me it was bad luck.

That's all right. 8/10

2/10 would not eat