WWYD

WWYD

Brutal,rape,extreme,snuff, no limits edition

No u

you first.

Ignore cuz any tattoo is disgusting in a woman.

why not punish her for having them then?

Being this much of a faggot

sauce?

on?

I concur

more girls plz

on OP pic

just from hottie from another thread. I'm assuming a model.

which one and wwyd?

You are the biggest faggot and you suck dicks like this on the daily

Thanks for letting me say whatever the fuck i want about some fuck doll you found on google images

try one of the other girls then?
or how bout this skank?

Typically the side profile of guys fat wives with a blurred out face that they want to see cucked don''t pull in much attention.

horny af, anyone got a hot sister i can talk dirty about

wwyd to gf on left??? She's pretty shy and prude, trying to open her up to sleeping around

Sneak up behind her grab a handful of hair jerking her around and slamming her face first into the side of the truck. Grabbing the purse i use the straps and wrap them around her throat and tie her hands behind her back....so everytime she tries to move her arms she is choking herself. I lift her dress from behind i rip her panties off with one quick pulling making her cry out in fear....with her bare ass up exposing her pussy. I tell her to shut the fuck up if she wants to live ......

would you penetrate that tight pussy?

With her bent over i roughly jam 3 three fingers in her dry pussy and pump them back and fort harder and harder, enjoying her screams of pain. I slap her hard against the side of the head stunning her and tell her she better get those juices flowing or this is going to hurt as violently slam all 4 fingers in her tearing her open ....