What's yer 'hing?

what's yer 'hing?

Penor in vagene

Buckfast makes me fuckfast

walking through the frozen meats isle and shivering and chattering my teeth really loudly on purpose

Identifying local prostitutes. Especially ones I know personally.

she looks fun

I have a massive folder of several instagram, snapchat and especially tumblr (the best ones) pictures of girls I went to high school with. I've been building it up for years now. Sadly, I think the slutty phase a lot of these girls went through is kaput because most of them stopped posting, so in recent years my collection has stopped. It's still something I'm proud of and fap to occasionally.

dump best pics

Giving up on Sup Forums for years only to come back and see Limmy on the front page.

s-s-s-self-SABOTAGE

hmmm, sure, but only for you, user

cum in undies

Scottish teens

bitch obviously deleted this one after a few hours but you aint fast enough for me

i have more but dont feel like derailing the thread. enjoy yourself user

oh my

In not sure how to put it tbh. The best way to describe is you know how you feel when youre playing a game/sport youre good at and youre able to recognise when things are going to happen?

Every time I interact with people it's like that for me. Im still trying to figure it out but its weird. I dont really tell anyone except you wankers cause i know the second they know i lose my power over them

preemptive?

In a sense, its more a case of recognising people's intentions. I dont always react correctly mostly when i dont get whats happening but usually im pretty good

I think its cause the only time i interacted with people growing up was during sport

I used to keep a spreadsheet of girls I'd fucked, or wanted to. With ratings for various aspects of their personality and looks, body, etc.
To try and determine who was the best, and which to fap to when I was in a particular mood.
I ended up fucking a girl who told me she did the same for guys she'd fucked. cock size, looks, etc.

That reminds me of the guy who did that but projected on the screen for everyone to see by mistake

haha. I never did that.
and considering how many girls from work were on there, thank fuck I didn't.

DEAN

nice
any more?
how many have you recognized? and what does it say about you that so many of your acquiantances are prostitutes?

dayum

huh
so like what are some examples?

i remember that story kek

Ok well like i went over to my friends place and judging by his body and tone i could something was up (he almost lost a pet) and for some reason i knew exactly what would be required to put him at ease.

Another example is like when this other friend i have started to describe a girl at work but he gave details about how she looked instead of just how saying big her tits and ass were and i knew straight away that he'd been jerking off way too much. Or when my ex room mate was being very possessive of his belongings i knew it was because his mom used to take his toys and give em to his brother

Just shit like that man

what's it like having sex?

ah, it's fine.

>and i knew straight away that he'd been jerking off way too much.
lol

that's actually really cool
hopefully you arent a manipulative psychopath

is it worth it?

maybe you're a jedi