Janitors CAN

Janitors CAN...
Remove threads, replies and images on their assigned board(s).
Submit ban and warn requests to moderators.
Access the reports queue to more easily respond to rule-breaking content.
Janitors CANNOT...
Ban users.
Access any administrative functions.
Use capcodes, make "official" posts, or set rules.
Janitors ARE...
Volunteers: Janitors are uncompensated volunteers who should be genuinely interested in the betterment of their board, and the site as a whole.
Anonymous: Janitors are not to disclose their position nor present themselves in an official capacity or share any private information about the team or site's users. Doing so will lead to immediate termination.
Versed: Knowledgeable about the content posted to their respective board. Active members of the community.
Limited: Janitors can only delete from one board to start. Over time, janitors may be eligible to select additional boards. Janitors are to focus on their assigned board(s).
Accountable: All moderation actions are logged and reviewed.
Active: Inactive janitors will be removed and replaced.
Professional: All new janitors are required to go through an orientation, evaluation, and review process.
Savvy: Proficient with computers. Janitors need to have a basic understanding of IRC.
Janitors ARE NOT...
Moderators: Janitors are not full Team Sup Forums members.
Interpreters: Rules are to be enforced as written. Janitors enforce site policy only and personal motives should never influence deletion. They are objective, not subjective.
Rogues: Janitors are expected to maintain regular contact with the moderation team via IRC or e-mail.

wtf i hate mods now

wait a second, there is no compensation whatsoever?

Is this the big baller thread?

>posting this image on Sup Forums
>not a single reply
>let's try other boards

you're nothing but an attention whore OP

>Janitors are uncompensated volunteers who should be genuinely interested in the betterment of their board, and the site as a whole.
What does 'uncompensated' mean in that context?

>Janitors are uncompensated volunteers

Hello janny you fat fucking cunt

I don't think they get anything monetarily

Good ol' Tony two tones

bitch i gotta ball with your bitch at the mall

if I was a janiturd this would be delete by now britard

think mcfly, think!

honestly though all memeing aside I'd genuinely fix Sup Forums, for free, but they'll never let me

She looks like she'd be happier if that was a BIG BALLER DICK

Hurry up and fill in your application, only 48 hours left you fat disgusting twat

do they even ''hire'' non americans?

real question is... do non ameristupids really care about it?

we should because the reddit migration is rendering all boards unbrowsable

yes, I think there are even more euro jannies, seeing how tightly moderated soccer gamethreads have been the last year

you don't need to be a soccer fan to ruin half time faps and reduce gamethreads to slow shitshows

meeh... this place is even shitier since jackie Sup Forums bought it, if it goes down in flames I wouldn't miss it much.

it's not too late to fix it though, albeit we're on the edge

Sup Forums has been whining about reddit for 7 fucking years, get over yourself you stupid poverty stricken gypsy

you're right, you should fuck off back to youtube comments where you belong you inbred trailer hick

What sport is this?