Who voted for this retarded mother fucker?

Who voted for this retarded mother fucker?

at least he knows how to pick his nose properly

Me

I didn't know there was a correct way to pick your nose...

Your mom and I. Now get back in the basement before I ask you to pay rent again.

millions of people a lot smarter than your dumb nigger ass

Me. Best 8 year investment ever.

So, mommy dressed you this morning? What did she pick out? Overalls, I bet...

of course there is. amateurs usually use their pinky. the proper way is to... well, see the image of donald trumpeltier picking his nose in a very professional way!

Some mother fuckers that are even more retarded.

trump is a zionist shill.
do your homework and get paul nehlen into congress

The same retarded cunts who were targeted by Russian propaganda campaigns and/or the people stupid enough to believe his lies.

So you voted for the more retarded mother fucker?

Idiots mostly. It's only a few more years dude and then we will be rid if this fat sack of shit.

Paul Nehlen is a total moron.

Miss Manners says you should use the little finger. The index finger is for cave men.

hillary is more retarded

I'm voting for Trump again

People who have different political opinions than you, obviously

less than half of the entire country
read up, faggot

I reckon if you drill into any Trump supporter that you'll find holes pretty quickly in liking him. To support someone who relentlessly lies while speaking like such an illiterate child while developing his businesses out of the white house in the same way everyone assumes Hillary would of, must be pretty hard if you voted for him and expected anything different.

the disinherited billionaires who would be billionaires if only it weren't for gay people and immigrants.

Less than a quater actually isn't it?

retarded mother fuckers.

You don't know jack shit about politics.

Saving that pic. Does it come in a t-shirt?

I'd much rather have Trump in office than Clinton. Not saying either are great though. If I leaked classified material, I'd be out of a job (plus getting whatever punishment was deemed necessary) and NOT running for president.

Credulous people voted for him.

this is a good thred

The GOAT get over it HC nutt hugger. Go let niggers ass fuck you

Stay mad beaner fag. Go Occupy Starbucks.

Me

You're welcome

I did, and I hope it pisses you off to the point you like up all your dad's semen. I can't wait to vote for that wonderful man again.

You get that booger Don, you show that booger who is the Billonaire President.

It's fine. I'm sure he's really helped you and your family out personally. I hate to break it to you, but you're not in the club. You probably give a fuck about NFL faggots taking knees and what not while that moron fucks the country over to benefit the 1%ers

Any Trump supporters out there that can explain why this president can't stop fucking lying easily verifiable facts?
Also why do you accept having someone lie in your face like that? It's quite demaning that he reckons he can fool you so easily.

Seems like the only real cucks these days are Trump supporters. Stop all the dick riding. This president is a conman and everyone knew it, yet you supporters still believe and support him. I bet you're the same dumbasses who get caught up in scientology.

Your mom.

>DA 1% xDDDDD
Bernie can still guys!

Scroll through thread

>ITT - All Trump Defense Force bots
>Ad hominem, ad hominem everywhere

Trump is a good guy

This man has the power to wipe his snot on you and there is nothing you can do to stop him legally or physically.

Go watch Faux News faggot, I think your bowtie wearing friend Tucker is on.

>implying implications

Retards

enough people so that he won the election. in fact, it was *just* enough.

Yes, Hillary won the popular vote, but she failed to carry key states like Wisconsin (which Trump won with 48% of the vote) and several others that Trump won with less than half the vote.

Trump ran a great campaign just where he really needed to. Hillary ran an awful campaign and it is a tribute to how bad Trump is that she still won the popular vote.

So the answer is, enough. Enough people voted for him.

Miss manners is a hillbilly fuck. Why not just blow your nose into a tissue

Bernie can't, but Robert Mueller can.

this times 1000

the "media" is making a big deal about guys like that professor in Kansas who was picked up by ICE. Well, he may be a professor who has lived here for 30 years but he wasn't smart enough to become a US citizen.

Fuck these people who are too lazy to even apply for citizenship.

fuck u nigger

But he leaks info every time Jared reads the daily intel briefing because no security clearance...ever.

based Pax DuckEnlightenment Dickinson

Kek

So......................

Other retarded motherfuckers?

More than enough people to get him the W over Crooked Hillary

kek

So racist? Not surprising

HAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT I'VE NEVER PICKED MY NOSE HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED IMPEACH HIM LOCK HIM UP

>t. Jobless losers with no gf
Can’t wait to vote for him again in 2020, you can kick and scream but you can’t stop economic progress and the exposure of the worlds darkest secrets. Btw Vegas, 9/11, and no lift propulsion aigh peace

aww those faggots with matching shoes are cute.