Would you date someone with a biracial child?

Would you date someone with a biracial child?

never

Nigger or white, the only kids im going to own are the ones that come from my dick

Its because if ur dumb enough to date or fuck some dirty nigger then i dont wanna have shit to do with you
coalburner got what she deserved, fuck that enjoy being a single mother

No, supporting someone elses child is next level cuckery.

I wouldn't date someone with a child, period.

gross

You're gonna have to fuck a lot of kids before you find ones that are going to cum from your dick.

I mean, if it's a half-asian daughter it's not so bad.

Never in my life would I care for a nigglet however.

Sorry, but you already screwed up, so don't expect a free ride from any white men!

You burn the coal, you pay the toll.

fucked a nigger and the nigger ran out on her pregrant ass. aww damn who ever could have seen it coming?

Blacks don't even support their kids from black women, so yo have an unsolvable problem.

She had a kid with a guy that was near guaranteed to not be there. She knew better.

It shows she has no forward thinking skills and no concept of consequences.

this...
it shows she doesnt plan or think ahead. she knew she would be a single mom. why didnt she abort or swallow...
once you go black you can never go back.

I do feel bad and I'm racist as fuck to. We all make mistakes me you everybody we all do. It's in my heart to make an exception here and there. Am I wrong?

Nope. Loose pussy if she's gave birth. Super loose pussy if she fucked a black dude. Also, kids are gross. Fuck that.

That's the idea lol

For me it doesn't matter about the race of the kid. This woman must have known that the relationship would end poorly ahead of time. I've been with my boyfriend long enough to realize that he would not abandon me if I got pregnant, that is exactly what she fucked up on. If you're not with your partner long enough to understand under what circumstances they'd flat out abandon you, you are not ready to have children with them, that's all there is to it. She is dumb because she failed to realize this, which also makes it seem like shes been around, if you know what I mean.

user confirmed for knowing nothing about pussy. He's not wrong about not fucking the chick, but it has nothing to do with loose pussy.

The vagina is a muscle, it contracts and whatnot. It cannot get loose, it is not skin. You should look this up yourself. You are right in one aspect however, having a baby can stretch the vagina for a limited period of time. The vagina is only elastic. Although it feels tight to fuck a girl, you aren't stretching her out as much as you think you are, trust me.

I wouldn't date someone with a CHILD. It's not a race thing (altho haha racial stereotype is funny). But it's a child thing. But I'm also very picky with people and their pasts. I'm fairly attractive, I get hit on a lot (I'm probably like an 8 or 9 from the inputs of others, and I'm on this website cause I hate myself not cause I'm an outcast). I would feel self conscious of someone with a child. They loved someone, feelings are strong. Also the fact if their past lover looks completely different or is of a different race then what does they say about me? Would they prefer them? Are they settling on me? Also I don't want to take on the burden of your child. I think she's pulling race in to much. Sure it may be partially about race but definitely not 100%

>Assuming all black have big dicks
Fat white dick master race

It's only ok to marry a woman with a child if she's a widow , but the woman, child and man all need to be the same race

That's bullshit, I fucked sluts I dated years after the fact, they not oly got loose, their innies unironically became outies
By the time you find this shit out through experience it's far to late

I agree with this 100%, especially the part about them having been emotionally attached to someone else before me so much that they had a kid with them. I know this is kinda fucked, but I like being with partners who are slightly inexperienced in the sense that they have't done crazy shit like having a kid with someone else. I am happy that my current partner hasn't had sex with anyone before me, let alone not having had a kid with someone else.

Yeah, my girlfriend had not dated anyone before (obviously not counting young week long stuff from being a kid) but when I met her in highschool she hadn't done anything, not even a kiss. I've been dating her for years

>biracial son
Mums a racist in denial, she has a son, not a biracial son.
>he refuses to even see his son or financially assist me
She's a mouthy bitch
>dropped out of college
She also dumb
>isn't as racist as my family
Shows great family values?
>how many times I've been rejected
Solidifying that you're a bitch
>the color of my child
It obviously matters to you that your kid is black when it shouldn't matter. Trying to get welfare?
>love me and take care of me
No, you sound horrid.

I would not because she took a chance on a complete piece of shit, and is thus a fool.

So you have to look at a fool and her mistake for the rest of your life.

Fuck that.

No. Not because I'm a racist, but because I wouldn't date a woman with a child. Period.

Shit I used to not even fuck bitches with kids, much less get into a fucking relationship with one.

maybe the problem is your dick user.

Originally she burnt the coal and thusly hath she paid the toll.

This. Complicates shit.

Asterix = JEW

Idk about biracial child, but I THOUGHT I would never date a chick with a kid.

But I actually did briefly in this case:
1) she looked fine as hell, and smart and had a professional career
2) the father didn’t abandon them, she just dumped his ass and he remarried, acted like a father to his kid, and fully supported them financially
3) they were the same race

>the black father abandoned me
Noooo wowww I’m so sorry

Why is it always because they're racist that they run away? Is it because they're all white? She's not looking for a strong black man to help raise her son and be a family? What a racist she is

I would expect any children in my own relationship to be my own children.

>rejects white men
>Dates shines and gets knocked up.
Shine runs off immediately.
>you're now obligated to take care of me, white man!!! Or else you're racist.

Crawl in a hole and die, bitch.
The audacity these broads have is beyond comprehension.
Honest question, how many times have you seen a white grama running around with her roastie daughters half shine kid?