Six of the 17 victims were 14 years old. Four girls and two boys. Way too young to die. So sad. Mourn thread

Six of the 17 victims were 14 years old. Four girls and two boys. Way too young to die. So sad. Mourn thread.

Today:
Thousands of babies died during birth due to complications
Tens of thousands of children under the age of 13 died of hunger, cancer and other diseases, or were murdered.

No fucks to give. It was a red state. It's the reality they wanted. They were visited by freedom and nothing of value was lost.

teen pussy, what a waste.

If you're not trolling you are truly a sub-human. I hope you get help

Yes people die everyday but this didn't need to happen. If that's your train of thought then let's nuke the world therefore "world peace" and no more pain for anyone again

>idiot

Gun people have done this to themselves and the country. There's no fucks to give when it involves them.

>let's nuke the world therefore "world peace" and no more pain for anyone again
god i dream about this every night, it would be my biggest wish come true

I will tell you the most unholy thing to grief for

Babies killed by their own mothers legally in US

This is the reason why many tidings happen

Reread what you just said and the previous post. #1 These kids weren't old enough to vote. #2 stop refocusing the blame away from the sick fuck who did this. #3 any time innocent children are killed theres alot of "fucks to be given".

>WE WANT GUN CONTROL NOW
>well we have too many guns to do that safel-
>NNNNNOOOWOWWWWWW
>it just doesn't work logistic-
>WWWAAAAAHHHHHH
>what do you even fucking want?
>AT LEAST BAN GUNS FROM SCHOOLS
>okay fine we'll ban guns from fucking schools
>school shootings rapidly increase
>TTTHHIIIS SHOWS WE NEED LESSS GUUNNNSSSS WWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I agree

Florida wanted a gun culture. This is what happens. No fucks given.

Your world. No fucks given for you or your family. You or a member of your family die in a mass shooting, no fucks given. You reap what you sow.

They deserved it.

It was a staged false flag. Those girl and boys didnt die, they were kidnapped by the Jews and are not being reprogrammed to be sex slaves for the world leaders.

mind you don't cut yourself on that edge, faggots..Mommy & Daddy not giving you enough attention?

Right now there over 40 million men woman ans children enslaved in Asia and Africa. Over half are woman ans children, many of them in the sex trade. South africa also happens to be the rape capital of the world and no less than 50+ people are murdered everyday there. Liberals are desperately trying to move these people through out the West including the US because they hate themselves and don't have the guts just to commit suicide. The want to bring the whole thing down and die in a flame of faggotry and Muslims. Disgusting traders.

Nah I'm a britbong I don't give a fuck, I just find the leftist Americans on my facebook page vacuous and irritating.

I really don't care. People die all the time, of all ages. They're not special.

Oh, just the leftists? lol