Do you think the EU will still be a thing in 25 years time?

Do you think the EU will still be a thing in 25 years time?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/margaret-thatcher/9980360/Margaret-Thatcher-Conflict-over-Europe-led-to-final-battle.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_of_the_European_Union#EU-28_contributions_.282014.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who is this coalburning whore ?

No

4 years at most.

the day Poland finally reaches positive net contributions, it will dissolve

yea

>let's unite all of europe
>while we're at it let's unite the whole world in the span of 15 years
>if you don't take these criminal migrants we'll penalize you
>??
>wtf why you wanna leave? asshole

*arsehole

Barbara Palvin is a coal burner.
I'd watch her taking the BBC though. It looks very hot when white girls get fucked by strong black men.

They will lose lot of their power and influence when Britain leaves.

Shut the fuck up with this bulls hit
Keys

These guys and OP are fucking shills

This. A united europe is amazing. But they had to ruin it with fucking Arabs and Africans

Europe won't be a thing in 50 years.

Say it with me.
year
reich

The problem isn't social. The problem is free trade without true free movement.

If we all spoke the same language and countries were interchangeable, when Greek companies shut down and moved to Berlin, Greek workers would go to Berlin as well and everyone would be happy. It would look like a new wave of urbanization.

But now we starve and they get rich. Capitalism inherently allows for wealth concentration and hoarding, and in this case the EU allowed for massive amounts of money to cross borders, 99% of the time towards Germany.

Yes.
Maybe a bit smaller, but that is just a good thing. It grew way to fast anyways. Less leaches and/or annyoing cunts like the UK mean a stronger EU.

Just imagine how cool a EU like pic related would be.

how is there not free movement and how is it not the core problem with all these migrants

no ordinary person gives a shit about some stupid economic issues

Also there seems to be a false dichotomy between protecting national interests and wanting a united europe.

We can and should have both. People don't care if companies can cross borders. Allow for free movement, but regulate trade and allow each country to choose their policies as they desire.
Of course that's not happening because it's going to reduce profits for the large players.

You are everything wrong with democracy.

If only, bro, if only... it would be completely different to the EU though.

no, I'm just someone who understands people

>french niggers are free to roam my country
EWWWWWW, NO!

Without France this more or less just be the Großdeutsche Lösung and people could get a bit mad about 4th Reich yaddayadda...

>not having the 5th largest economy in the world in the EU = stronger EU

lel

Oh man...

Why no Italy, though?

woah chill, economy is just money constantly moving around nothing more.

Fucked up agreements and useless countries not honoring then after they officially sign them is one hell of problem to solve.

UK switched in solo mode and believes that will recover like its an bad fucking scene in some economic fiction movie. It will take years for them to recover but eventually they will and I willing to bet a kidney that they will rejoin sometime before 2050 xD lmao

it would be a lot more cool if Eastern Europe wasn't broken into 100000 little shitholes of corruption it's so sad

Did you mean:
>not having the 5th largest economy in the world that pays way to less to the EU, get's special treatment all the time, special snowflake status, blocking everything important in the EU = stronger EU

Pretty sure their banks will blow up again... and again. Lot of finacial risk. Would be cool with just the northern part, tho.

not in its current form
either loosened or tighter relations

But muh nation states.

These are all different nations, so it makes sense.

>that pays way to less to the EU
UK net contribution is greater than every other member bar Germany and France, you deranged Nazi bastard.

>get's special treatment all the time
Examples?

>special snowflake status
Examples?

>blocking everything important
>Examples?

Lying nigger snake cunt.

im fairly sure you are very happy with the current situation

corruption means the money is wasted, it doesnt help the economy on the long run, it just ends up in the pockets of the chosen few
control is non existant almost, everything thats being payed by EU money is 1/4 more expensive, because of corruption

the benefit is that these countries will never get out of their shithole status, they pose no competition to german products, give you cheap and trained workforce and buying your products, its colonialism without weapons

>>get's special treatment all the time
>Examples?
>>special snowflake status
>Examples?
No Euro, no Schengen, etc.

I hope not.

> its colonialism without weapons

exactly this

no to EU army, no to schengen, no to euro, no to common foreign policy, no to common monetary policy, no to common agricultural policy

So that's not "all the time" then is it, dickhead? Plus, Eire isn't in the Schengen area either and only 19 of 28 EU countries use the Euro

> you deranged Nazi bastard.

woah someone is triggered. It's not like UK didn't enjoy free trade, cheap labor, with EU and other benefits...

>EU army
We were told this wasn't going to be a thing.

Yeah, but only you and Denmark opted out completely.

I asked you to support your lies. You failed. Typical Nazi bastard.

So not "special snowflake status" if we're not unique then.

Many examples already here, one more:
>Thatcher: “I want my money back,” she said, and got it, in the form of an annual budget rebate that still rankles the French. David Cameron said yesterday: “When you negotiate in Brussels, it is still her rebate you’re defending.”
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/margaret-thatcher/9980360/Margaret-Thatcher-Conflict-over-Europe-led-to-final-battle.html

You literally get 66% of your paid money back. In the last decades taht was 111 billion euros.

Also Iirc there is some special UK status for agricultural subventions.

wtf is wrong with you ? : P why so angry you will be out of EU in 1-2 years you can have some alone time in your nice island along with that old lady

>So not "special snowflake status"

>special treatment
lowered contribution relative to gdp
no join euro obligation
opt-out of everything decided by the rest of EU

>You literally get 66% of your paid money back
Every nation other than povvo tier ones get money back. Your claim that we pay way less is simply fallacy.

I had such a good fap the day before yesterday thanks to that thread. I jerked for hours and came twice. Still though I can't help but to feel at least a little mad that Palv likes blacks. She is so beautiful and should be spreading those genes instead of being another degenerate white woman.

Just send Emma Watson & The Killers to EU, the rest of UK can go F themselves

You Bongs pay less than half of what we pay. Hell, you pay less than Italy.
Wanna tell us something about your economy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_of_the_European_Union#EU-28_contributions_.282014.29

>The Killers

>2014
Update your figures, you gormles

I kinda agree
We need a core EU consisting of rich west European countries, and an economic zone including east and south europe.
And while the people there would have the same rights ans western Europeans, their countries shouldn't have the same influence as the west does. For example, the ability to veto should be resevered to EU net contributors

lol what's next? wearing a star when visiting core countries?

Nah probably not

i think i didn't manage to make myself clear.
People from "second-tier" countries wouldn't be treated any differently, they would enjoy the same rights.
But I find it really unfair that countries that are net-benefactors of EU wealth distribution have the same political countries as countries who keep the EU alive with their taxpayers money

this attitude if anything will destroy the EU, you dont understand how not to trample on ppls pride

you did this before ww1 and ww2, you dont seem to learn your lessons

pretty sure it will.
and with modern and independent army they even might become a superpower that surpasses america itself

>we will all be equal but some of us will be more equal than others
top kraut
kys

but what intiative does a country have to become a net contributor or to integrate futher, if they enjoy all rights already.
Just look at czech republic, they keep on delaying the implementation of Euro indefinitly because they allready have the same rights as countries that are commited much stronger to the EU

Will white people still be a thing in 25 years?

The answer to my question would be my same answer to your question.

tldr; butthurt countries that wanted badly to join EU, now don't care to integrate 100% , only to get some benefits like trade etc etc , some financial security etc etc and that's about it.

"we don't want to honor that agreement and that contribution and sign that paper " these shitty attitude will kneel EU.

they cant compete with german economy if they implement the euro, make it attractive instead of trying to force your will on others
the biggest benefactor of all the EU is Germany