Countries with strict gun laws do not have mass shootings

Countries with strict gun laws do not have mass shootings.

Congratulations

>Countries with strict gun laws do not have mass shootings.
Maybe...but those pussy-clat candy-ass countries suffer from a much higher rate of terrorist attacks because the terrorists have no worries about a citizen pumping some caps in their sorry sand-nigger asses.

counter point: bataclan

You mean like France and Mexico?

I wouldn't say they don't but they're a rarity. Unheard of in the UK.

Gun laws with strict countries do not have mass shootings.

too soon

Yeah, some have just shootings.

People get around gun laws where they are in place by killing people with knives, trucks, bombs, and whatever else they can pull out of their ass. But mass shootings are worse than a bomb exploding in a crowder area or a car running through people because only guns kill people. Fuck off.

cause they, as a responsible society know that you can have liberties, but also has a responsability as part of that society. Americans are very selfish kind of people.

>more terrorist attacks

False

>Unheard of in the UK.
for now
>wait a bit for the moslems to run out of trains and clocks to detonate. the AKs will soon surface.

In a China, we don’t have terrorists, or school shootings. We don’t have free internet though either so choose your battles.

What does gun laws have to do with crazy people with guns?

The NRA and Russians need to shut its fucking mouth or someones gonna shut it for them.

>False
Yeah, you can fucking say your "false" shit all you want but the candy-ass countries get nailed by the sand-nigger terrorists like the pussies they are.

>The NRA and Russians need to shut its fucking mouth or someones gonna shut it for them
Really? Who is gunna shut the Russian's mouth? Your mama with her titty?

>In a China, we don’t have terrorists, or school shootings. We don’t have free internet though either so choose your battles.
After their president ended Net Neutrality, the USA will soon see the end of a free internet too. Long live China.

And you have mass stabbings instead of shootings so yeah

>And you have mass stabbings instead of shootings so yeah
At an insignificant rate per capita considering our population of over 1.4 billion. Do the math benighted one.

But US cities with the same level have worse mass shootings. The US is completely different.

Careful gang we got an internet tough guy here

>Careful gang we got an internet tough guy here
Just answering a fuckkin asshead internet Einstein.

yes they do

I don't give a shit about mass shootings. The chances of getting killed in a mass shooting are nil. I care about relative safety. Places where there are strict gun control have higher rates of violent crime. Period. Furthermore, if you look at the US and sort gun violence by race, you'll see the source of the problem of gun violence.

I'll take mass stabbings then shootings any day, also, Australia ftw. I'll chuck a snake at your face instead.

America: 17 of your students get killed by one of their own and you fall to pieces. One of your drones hits a large group of equally innocent civilians and it's like..."Geee. Oh well...". Fucked up people, fucked up country.

>I'll take mass stabbings then shootings any day, also, Australia ftw. I'll chuck a snake at your face instead.
Choices, choices. A people are defined by the choices they make. Jamaica has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world and they just declared a state of emergency because of record numbers of murders. Troops patrolling the streets in tourist areas. And if they can't get guns, they chop ya up with machetes. I'd rather a clean kill shot with a 9 any day to getting hacked to death.

But the mass shootings are terrorist attacks

they also don't have black people. checkmate liberals. look at the countries with the highest gun homicides and line it up with a list of countries with the most brown people and they will line up nearly perfectly

>they also don't have black people. checkmate liberals. look at the countries with the highest gun homicides and line it up with a list of countries with the most brown people and they will line up nearly perfectly
No. The Cayman Islands is big time brown-skinned and black with an extremely low crime overall.

Did somebody say guns?

>But the mass shootings are terrorist attacks
Sand niggers?

Isn’t someone shooting up a school a terrorist attack?

>Isn’t someone shooting up a school a terrorist attack?
I was talking about sand niggers. Sand niggers?

>one exception

wow you checkmated me mate
jk

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the US. They have more dead on a weekend than this school shooting.

>Countries with strict gun laws do not have mass shootings every couple of weeks

FTFY

Yeah, I did dickhead. You made the shithead mistake of saynig your stats line up "perfectly". with one exception I shot your "perfectly" all to fucking shit: checkmate, asshead!

The USA has a strict gun law. it is called the 2nd amendment and it says "allowed"

If the FBI would have done their fucking job instead of spending over a year on a snipe hunt going after President Trump this would not have happened. He posted under his real name for Christ sake. What kind of doofusses inhabit the FBI these days.

you are the true shithead, if you knew how to read you would know that i wrote "nearly perfectly". truly you must be retarded to make such a mistake

Countries with strict gun laws have people stabbing each other with knives and ramming large groups of people with trucks.

all of these mass shooters are filthy crackers tho

You’re right, they don’t.
Instead they have:
Acid Attacks
Bombings
Vehicle assaults
Arson
Toxic gas bags
More frequent riots
More frequent suicides
And last but not least, Muslims.

Does he have two asscracks?

shh it doesn't fit the narrative

right, but mass shootings make up 1% of all gun deaths. the real problem is the blacks. the stats dont lie

>you are the true shithead, if you knew how to read you would know that i wrote "nearly perfectly". truly you must be retarded to make such a mistake
Not really asshead, because your stats do not line up even "nearly" perfectly. Show us shithead.

Mass shootings are statistically irrelevant in the US, as we have 400,000,000 people.

The occasional misuse of vehicles is a price we pass for mass transit. We don't force every driver to install a sobriety-tester, 60mph speed-limiter, and anti-texting scanner insider their car.

The occasional aircraft disaster is a price we pay for air travel. We don't force every flyer to take skydiving lessons, wear a parachute, and require every aircraft to have ejection seats.

The occasional death by electrocution is a price we pay for mass consumption of electricity. We don't force every consumer to wear PPE, always be grounded, and ask General Electric for permission to plug-in devices in their home.

Guns are no different, unless you're a phobic little bitch. Statistics have shown time and time again the total irrelevancy of "mass shootings" and "assault weapons".

You could save 10x more lives in the year by volunteering or donating blood, but you don't give a shit about that, because "saving lives" isn't really what you're after. You're after guns, because you are a simple person with a simple brain.

>Implying gun slinger countries dont have these also

this

>Countries with strict gun laws do not have mass shootings.
London had 428 mass acid attacks in 2017. 89 already in 2018.
America hand 12 mass shootings in 2017, 2 this year.

[citation needed]
Sorry you're retarded, kiddo.

>Have guns
+Get to own guns
-Mass murders with guns where people die quickly
>Don't have guns
-Don't get to own guns
-Mass murders with trucks where people die slowly

Pick one.

Interesting spacing.

It's as if you frequent my favorite website as well, fellow redditor.

When was the last time a western country made news from a acid attack?

Maybe but they're not this guy, that's not fair. Looks in pain and barely has a life as it is.

fake

this is sooooooooooooo fake

>counter point: bataclan
No, that doesn't fit the narrative, so let's just not mention that one.

>Sorry you're retarded, kiddo.
Oh, so no proof, asshead?...alrightee then...

>top 25 countries are all brown countries (including united states, which is pretty much a brown country at this point, god have mercy on us.)
>"white people are the killers"

You're the one who made the claim, retard.
Time to quit posting now.

>>Have guns
>+Get to own guns
>-Mass murders with guns where people die quickly
>>Don't have guns
>-Don't get to own guns
>-Mass murders with trucks where people die slowly
>Pick one.
Or machete attacks or...pick some other horrible and/or slow death. I will take my chances getting shot, thank you very much!

comparing shithole countries with the USA.........................lol

those countries on the chart are barely countries
they're the definition of the term shithole

the USA is the only real country that has these problems. stop comparing the USA to shitholes.

>After their president ended
inaccurate but whatever
> USA will soon see the end of a free internet too
its already controlled by a bunch of newspeak thought police scum as it is
>Long live China
until you run out of potable water in 20 years and overpollute yourself out of existence

You just have killer escalators.

>counties with gun bans

fixed. is true about ban states only, because there's no guns to shoot, "strict" gun laws or gun "control" is just designed to ban defensive weaponry and behaviors and arm criminals to perform white genocide in """"robberies"""", look carefully - almost all gun crime is committed with handguns yet the gun control people are focused on rifles, the most I've even seen done about handguns is changing the buy limit from 18 to 21...well whoopdeefucking doo

then again I notice every ban country has disproportionately more vicious bullying, the school bullying stories that come out of the UK are way worse than the US, deep down everybody knows they can't defend themselves and the state or their school won't defend them so it's a race to take the "bully slots", either be the bully or get bullied

like when a community starts to act the way Columbine Highschool did...I'm sorry they deserved it, just read what they did to Eric and Dylan, for how long and how little was done to put a stop to or help them - some adults even enabled and encouraged the bullies so every time this happens I can't help but think "I bet the fuckers deserved it and we'll just never hear why"...yeah because they learned their lesson about letting us know the shooter's side of the story with Columbine because a lot of people agree with me and think Columbine was a trash place with trash people who deserved it

they're shitholes because they have brown people, that's the hole point. there really is no predominantly brown country that isnt a shithole.

you're a retard

>You're after guns
No. They are after CONTROL.

those are just the top 25, it's not like i picked them myself. It just proves my point that brown people are the problem. the united states has the most brown people of any developed nation and that's why it's on this list

this

Countries have strict gun control but they don't have the savageness of CNN

>homocides.............

woah, welcome normie reddit user. How are you? haha? how did u know that was a fake picture? feel free to DM me.

that list literally just excludes all of the brown countries. that is a list of the developed world. It's no wonder the united states is at the top, because the united states has the most brown people in any country in the developed world. no, i do not consider asians to be brown people

>644,435 abortions in 2013

>THESE AREN'T DEATHS, ABORTION IS A WOMANS CHOICE

>33,635 gun deaths in 2013 (includes suicides, justified shootings, and law enforcement shootings)

>SO MUCH DEATH, SO MUCH MURDER, CAN WE TAKE AWAY THE SECOND AMENDMENT FROM 70,000,000 PEOPLE NOW

the school shooter was a cracker..

hahahahahahahajahajahahahahahaha

I think Chicago, all by itself, has like 600 homicides a year. One city is equal to more than the death toll of all mass shootings combined, or close to it.

>>top 25 countries are all brown countries (including united states, which is pretty much a brown country at this point, god have mercy on us.)
>>"white people are the killers"
All you benighted westerners lose sight of the fact that Eastern Asians generally have much more civilised and far less violent societies that westerners. Thank you! Long live China.

They just have acid attacks, rape gangs, weekly terrorism, police states, restricted speech and higher rates of assault bot with knives or other deadly hand weapons or just fists.

Suck a dick retard, america has guns so the threat of violent revolution looms over us all as a reminder that the gun is the one true great equalizer in this world. Our civil liberties and right to bear arms are not granted to us by the state, it is recognized by the state as unalienable to our humanity.

We have guns to fight tyranny at home but more frequently it dissuades tyrannical behavior, look at the success of the Bundy ranch stand off, armed ranchers and militia forces from across the country marched on a state held position to reclaim the property of a private citizen who was being targeted by corrupt government authorities. They won then and the Bundys won in court later.

>Police state takes my silverware while muslims run rampant with homemade knives and rape our women daily
Right...so much better.

exactly, i don't consider asians to be brown people. they are on par with white people

It also says "shall not be infringed". Plain as day.

nope. mixed.

yanks are dumb

kekles

>until you run out of potable water in 20 years and overpollute yourself out of existence
China has already begun to crack doen on pollution and has begun to close factories that pollute and made vast advances in R/O technology. As opposed to the USA where the president and Congress are wiping out environmental regulations. At the going rate, it shall be the USA that will pollute itself into oblivion in the future.

stfu sand nigger paki lover

he looks autistic as fuck.

>Eastern Asians generally have much more civilised
You mean like how the walk right past little kids or old ladies who get crushed in the streets or eaten by escalators as if nothing at all happened and don't help?

>you're a retard
What? Who you talking to fuckhead? Did your mother just enter you basement?