Sup Sup Forums I’m gonna be eating a shroom chocolate and taking some MDMA...

Sup Sup Forums I’m gonna be eating a shroom chocolate and taking some MDMA, so I bought some glowsticks to attach on my ceiling fan for the trip. Anybody have ideas for a cool layout? Btw I will be taping them to the fan. Not gonna fuck around with them swinging from strings, as fun as that sounds. Will post results pic related.

well if its your first time itll probably be the most fun youve had in your life but at least you wont be chasing a big dragon

ignore what i said about the dragon. make sure you've got some real good music to chill out to go to 8tracks.com/the-vibe - then go to
>collections
>music for an acid trip
>pick whichever one you like. i made these playlists no need to thank me buddy.

I mean thanks for the music, but I’m not new to shrooms and I didn’t ask for newbie fucking shrooms tips. Read the OP

well you're hippie flipping indoors for fun - is this solo also? just sounds to me like you're a normie/newbie thinking the ceiling fan is going to do much. you cant exactly "make designs" with the setup you are suggesting

Wow, you’re new. Forget it I don’t want your opinion.

i mean, you got 6 glowsticks i would have bought the 50 pack of the little ones and saved a few dollars doing so

i think you're just mad your idea was lame
>so was the idea to ask Sup Forums for help on this subject

btw you dont sound like any fun at all you should work on that maybe

your thread will die RIP

Definitely a good idea.
Ok duely noted my baselessly opinionated fren.

Oh it will die I’m abandoning it. This is gonna be so fun peace boys

lol i've done a wide variety of powerful psychedelics, 25 doses of L in one day (maybe 27) Ayahuasca, DMT, MDMA in it various purities etc just trying to help thats all you're the one who went and decided to be a cunt lol

nobody cares, pls kys

and then there is this guy. i can rest my case here.

Never tried mixing shrooms and Molly, only acid and Molly or acid and shrooms. Seems like a weird combo

Fuck off ya pricks.

I’ve done the fan the problem is placement.

You want to have them at different distances on the fan blades so when it spins it makes a rainbow. Otherwise it’s just a blur of a color mix

Professional experience here.
Get some string, tie one long out to the stick, and opposite side tie on shorter of a semi contradictive color. Turn that shit on high, jam some Floyd or whatevers clever, and enjoy.

he said he is too cool for strings

also i thought he was abandoning the thread

You my good sir are in for a good night, I like your style

ive rolled in my room when ive been bored before. you sound like a dick though so kys