Comfy

>comfy
>hot grills
>hot boys
>nice climate
>safer than western europe

why haven't you pretended you're a jew and moved to israel?

youtube.com/watch?v=FH1CS-ArtUI

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Israel
sgp.nl/standpunten/i/israel#standpunt-israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

israel is the greatest country on earth. if you claim otherwise then you are arab

Israel is a shithole that has no right to exist and should be nuked or something

>wait until all the kikes reunite in israel
>nuke it
>problem solved

>comfy
it's very expensive
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Israel
infrastructure is shit

>it's very expensive
lol no

>it's cheaper compared to the sixth most expensive country
they don't have a state oil fund paying for everything

can't wait for peace between our two nations

allah ackbar to you too

>why haven't you pretended you're a jew and moved to israel?
i wish it was as easy as 15 years ago.
now i am stuck in r*ssia forever.

wtf i love israel now

I dislike how Israel opresses Palestine population

Simmer down Nazi

>tfw no jew
>no free trip to israel for me
>no mandatory jewish gf

Oy vey, welcome to my country goy, the country God made just for us! We are the chosen people you see, silly goyim, the people chosen by God himself, who loves us so much he let us die like dogs in Auschwitz!

*shoots a Palestinian child for having a happy thought*

*drops a Hellfire missile on mourners at the funeral*

*builds an illegal settlement over the dead bodies*

Think I'll pass OP

gtfo Mohammed

all arabs want to live in first world countries, but when first world countries come to them, they will suddenly rather blow themselves up on busses than to live there. if they didn't act like a bunch of total terrorists, they would have gotten full equality somewhere in between the niggers in america and the niggers in south africa

Gtfo Nathan Rosenstein

you are just jealous

It's also a theocracy with racist and nationalist tendencies. It's right next to a warzone and it creates new warzones.

Everyone is Jewish and you're not. You're going to be ostracized for this. In Israel being a Jew isn't a game and it will take many years to be accepted. You can't just decide you're Jewish like you do with Christianity or with meme jew organizations in the US.

Everyone serves in the army and almost everyone has ultra-nationalistic and expansionary ideas.
Nepotism and family rules everything, people are living in closed circles.

I haven't been to Israel, and if there's someone from there, you can correct me, but it's not exactly an easy place to move.

I'd love to visit for vacations and meet people from Israel, but I certainly wouldn't want to move there.

I mean, what you're saying is true to some extent, but not completely.

For example, it might surprise you to know that the most educated section of Israeli society are the Christian Arabs. They are academically more successful than the Jewish majority.

>A 2011 Maariv article described the Christian Arab sector as "the most successful in the education system", an opinion supported by others who point out that Christian Arabs fared best in terms of education in comparison to any other group receiving an education in Israel.

>The Israel Central Bureau of Statistics noted that when taking into account the data recorded over the years, Christian Arabs fared the best in terms of education in comparison to any other group receiving an education in Israel. In 2012 Christian Arabs had the highest rates of success at matriculation examinations, namely 69%, both in comparison to Muslim and Druze Israelis (50% and 64% respectively), and to the students from the different branches of the Hebrew (majority Jewish) education system considered as one group (61%).
>Christian Arabs are one of the most educated groups in Israel. Statistically, Christian Arabs in Israel have the highest rates of educational attainment among all religious communities, according to a data by Israel Central Bureau of Statistics in 2010, 63% of Christian Arabs have had college or postgraduate education, the highest of any religious group. Despite the fact that Arab Christians only represent 2.1% of the total Israeli population, in 2014 they accounted for 17.0% of the country's university students, and for 14.4% of its college students. The percentage of Arab Christian women who are receiving higher education is also higher than that of other groups. There are more Christians who have attained a bachelor's degree or higher academic degrees than the median Israeli population.

You will however get treated worse as a Christian than as a Jew, by the Jewish nationalists.

the overwhelming majority of Palestinians don't blow themselves up.
Yet Israeli still treat them as subhumans and illegally occupy their country.
They should either annex the territory and give Israeli citizenship to Palestinians. Or create an independant Palestinian state.
But the current situation is inexcusable

Israel is terrible, don't come here.

>we gud bois we dindu nuffin
More than 50% of p*lestinians m*slims (s*nni subhumans to be precise) support death penalty for apostasy. They are scum.

By the way: Name three p*lestinian scientists.

this

Fuck off. They might be uneducated and angry, but they are human and they deserve exactly what that poster said.
Want their lands? Take them, but give them citizeship.
Want to be a pure jewish nation? Stay the fuck out.
Gradually pushing them away, killing and segregating them and stealing their land is NOT an acceptable long term plan.

>but they are human
no

Israeli shill thread #6123409

Israel then nukes every modern city in the world as retaliation.

So kill people for having certain ideas you don't like. Are you triggered by Muslims?

I thought you guys hated each other? Or is just muslims who hate Jews? Or everyone hates the Jews due to their sneaky nature?

Nice try shlomo

I actually am half Jewish, but I refused an Israeli passport.
Jews are vile, vindictive, disloyal and arrogant.
Israel is a shithole, taken from trash people by cunts.
Wanna live with them ? Fine. You'll get to experience living with a people that make fucking Chinese looks like honorable and honest.

it can't be more terrible than this

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN
*insert qt jewess*

I don't have to pretend. I like the US more because it is in a more stable region though.

this

Because I have literally all those things here and I don't need to join the army to have them

czechia is a shithole and most czechs are ugly af. not to mention shitty cold clumate

>tfw you will never be a jew
>you will never be part of the most intelligent, magnanimous, lofty and gracious race on this planet
>you will never shape the world like the jew does
>you will never move the world like the jew does
>you will never lead the world like the jew does

The jewish race is truly the greatest one that has set foot on this planet. There is a reason why the most venerated God is the jewish one, the jews' intellect and capacity to reach to the truth guarantee us that their God is truly the real God. Praised be the jews!

It makes sense, you guys are pretty much cousins.

kek

>shitty cold climate
>22°C today

We have all 4 seasons, how is that "cold" climate?

Jews everywhere in our government and media is enough already.

Having them around me every day on the streets would drive me insane.

>*shoots a Palestinian child for having a happy thought*
"Palis dindu nuffin"
>*drops a Hellfire missile on mourners at the funeral*
Implying they didn't deserve it
>*builds an illegal settlement over the dead bodies*
It's rightful Hebrew clay. God gave them that land you know, right? He told them if they don't break the covenant he will allow them to defeat their enemies to rule over the Holy Land. Clearly YHWH is on (((their))) said at the moment.

you have 4 seasons but only one of them could be considered warm. good climate us when all of them are warm abd sunny

c-cute boys?
Prove it

Was pretty good bait until
>God gave them that land you know, right?

>when all of them are warm abd sunny

Codename for 40°C in the shadow. We can ski in winter and take a swim in the summer. Literally the best of both worlds.

Why is that bait? Americans actually believe it. Protestants here believe that too. It's a protestant thing.

Look at our protestant party, they have an entire article about Israel: sgp.nl/standpunten/i/israel#standpunt-israel

even though we are not nearly powerful enough to make a chance in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (unlike the Americans). It's hilarious.

20% lower than Norway is still expensive, I mean Sweden is probably like 30% lower.

>It's a theocracy
A democracy. If we got shitty leaders it's because they are chosen in a democratic way.
>creates new warzones
When those warzones expanding into our territory we pay them back. I don't see it as "creating one".
>Everyone is Jewish and you're not
Only 74% are Jewish. All the rest are muslims christians and Durze people. All Durze, non-Arabic christians and some Arab christians, even some Muslims serve in the army.
>almost everyone has ultra-nationalistic and expansionary ideas
Maybe that's what the media or Sup Forums tells you. the Truth is that you got all kinds of people just like everywhere else including self-haters or people who don't give a fuck about politics.
> it will take many years to be accepted
True, unlike Muslims or Christians Jews never slaughtered people in order to make them join us. only those who really want it will be able to join, no matter their race. I don't see it as a bad thing tBh.

>True, unlike Muslims or Christians, Jews never slaughtered people in order to make them join us.

No, Jews slaughtered people to keep them out. Subtle difference.

slaughtered people to keep them out of the Jewish religion? when was that?

t. Mustafa Abdul Al Baghdadi bin Muhammad

Jews are unironically better than ayyrabs.

I unironically believe this though. The more western the holy land is, the better. They should annex all of """Palestine"""

>he prefer hot weather to this
good luck with 95% humidity and 35C 7 months a year
fuck off schlomo stop spreading lies

I did but they pulled my pants down and exposed (teehe) me

that's just one more sub the german tax payer will need to fund for israel

How many Russians are there in Israel. Or t least Russian speakers.

Russian is the 3rd most spoken language. 15-20% of the population speak it.

how many of (((you))) speak english? is russian spoke more than english?

I think there are some but not many. It is easier to emmigrate to Europe which is also better developed, better climate and European people, normal language, etc.

very GOOD post

somebody please put me and this pile of shit i live in out of our respective miseries

Depends
Almost everyone speaks basic english because of school but that's not considered a spoken language.