Drawthread

Drawthread

Backup Edition

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Requesting Ellie fingering her butthole and looking a bit surprised but still into it

Requesting Kae (Takunomi) opening a bathrobe and flashing her sexy body the same way Joan Jett is doing it in the right pic.

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

I'm still here

Not taking requests atm since I have a few I need to finish first. I'm down for a chat though. Small requests are also fine, but I'm gonna be picky and only do ones that interest me and won't take too long.
>no lewds or animals

Help me forget about my back pain :')

>Probably won't stay on too much longer because I'm feeling gross
>also have shit I need to do so I should reaalllyy stop procrastinating...

Yeah! I have all of my stories on the same timeline, despite them being vastly different. It's a little bit inspired by CLAMP, since they always have characters appearing in more than one work. I always thought it was neat.

>Not taking requests atm since I have a few I need to finish first.
Then do them faggot. Stop attention-whoring, because that's all this post is

Oh fuck shit...Was it whoring or faggot that I said wrong, my nigger?

>because I'm feeling gross
thats normal being on Sup Forums
also i havent seen you before are you knew here?

took me a little bit but im done

mine fall into sort of 4 different time periods and i am very meticulous about how it all works and connects as a whole.

are you a boy or a girl?

Requesting any drawfag going into Lucky's World.

Anyone wanna draw Hex?

Western cartoons were a mistake

noone likes my art :*

Looks like shit tbh fam

Ur so edgy and cool

but i worked hard on it

Sure was back in the day.. But I'm just feeling a little nauseous from eating too many brownies + bad back pain.
>and I'm tired but that's not new

But naw, I'm not new. I've been more active the past few days though, since I have access to a computer. Before that, I was only on a bit here and there, but I first came to drawthreads a bit over two years ago? Three? I've lost track.

Yeah, I have a timeline where it goes from about modern time to faaar future. I'm very particular with how it all links together and I plan to tell them out of order too, so little snippets will be like "WHOA THAT SKELETON WAS THAT GUY?" and it'll be rad

Verdi's gender is whatever you want em to be! Sometimes Verdi has a puss, sometimes Verdi has a dick.

needs more loomis

but pretty hot fam~
also drew this a while back

hes genderfluid xd
u have nice have art tho

back pain ? giant boobs confirmed

taking requests

You aren't wrong.

I know I am
Tough shit my man. It looks bad
>>>/tumblr/ is that way faglord
Take a bath in hot bleach. We don't need nigger-apes in the thread

lol thanks i think ? but thats pretty nice i like it

Shrugs. Just depends on what the requester asks for.

>I'm very particular with how it all links together and I plan to tell them out of order too
I'm so glad to see someone with similar ideas it's really reinvigorating

so mean im telling my dad on you he works for jagex and will ban your account

draw something not fat?

Also the fact that you say "rad" is rad. Are you literally just me?

I do that a lot

i know a girl with big tiddes when i hear one you should rest more

not sure what im looking at

Guess who doesn't give a shit
I could legitimately draw better than this trash
Trash

Same here! It's not often I talk with people with such big expectations for their series and ALSO have a huge timeline. It's a bit overwhelming sometimes, but I just gotta take things one story at a time.
>I do have plot for the timeline as a whole though and for the end of the timeline

My dude, just maybe. I say rad all the time, but it's pretty bomb to see someone else use it. It's pretty rare nowadays

I try. :') I plan on having a massive reduction in the future though. Hopefully that helps

whoa whoa whoa lets not do anything to hasty im sure we can do something that doesnt require you getting rid of them

requesting some lewd judy hopps

go home fur fag

I can't tell evil doggo to leave I love all doggos

whoa user calm down its only a girl

then suffer my curse

oh ? ive got ideas why dont you ask me for skype huh ? are you a bigot or just thirsty af

has anyone from the Sup Forums drawthreads ever made it?

Nice pair of tits, ever drawn them being slapped around just for jiggle effects?

No. This place is a cesspool for all the failed artists out there who have bit rock bottom

summon Cthulhu?

>new req. let me scribble your desires

i personally wouldn't get rid of my big mammaries if i was a girl since i imagine there's ways to deal with them without having to resort to surgery but that's just me, you do you chica

do i smell 「 T H E T H I R S T」
not yet but i have been meaning to do so and technically have drawn them out in the open sorta swinging as is like here

i like the inverted nipples tbh

Naaaah. I get why you would say that, but they're nothing but a pain. Not like they'll be entirely gone. Just probably go down to a small-medium B? Idk. They're a bitch and a half though, so you won't be talking me outta this one

Yeah, I hear that a lot from my guy friends, but all my gal pals agree with me. Big tits are a bitch man. I mean, theres small, medium, big, and then too big. Too big is a hassle, big is do-able, and smaller and beyond is just whatever.

Yeah dude! Here's my info
Twitter: SGT_Babyhands
Instagram: SGT.Babyhands
Tumblr: SGTBabyhands

I've been kinda dead lately though, but feel free to message me whenever. I'll come off of hiatus soon enough. :')
>and the tumblr is new so it's empty right now
>i'm a bad friend and will take forever to respond sometimes im sorry its not you its me

Scribble me an orange

>Misusing greentext
Requesting you KYS
>Tfw you copy and paste faces from drawing to drawing

Fuck me for trying to interact with someone for once in my life

living in a world with 1 less pair? is it worth living ?

you being thirsty isnt interacting

Sorry I don't plan on having massive anime milf titties user. May you find the pair of tits made for you one day

what happened user

I miss pinis.

I miss bones

Greetings backup gentlemen.

you saying that make me think this is you

what happened to your old oc
the weird long-necked and the eyes without space between them one

he was hitting on femnon trying to get them digits

Again, not wrong. I'm probably shorter than Mega Milk girl though, so it's more of a bitch. I think I'm about the same size as her tbh.
>Sometimes I marvel at how my bra cups fit on my head like a hat

>Being this much of a pathetic orbiter
>Caring about shit-scribblers and fat whores
>Back to posting his 2017 avatar
For what purpose?

same fam, it's some hot shit, i also love the nice puffy nips too
i see your guy friends are men of taste too...
all jokes aside, choose what you feel be best for ya, cuz i imagine it must suck having back pain just cuz of your chest being a little too large
ya know, i always thought i had issues on redrawing the same face before since i have a tendency of either changing shit subconsciously or on purpose and been meaning to stay more consistent on that so that's actually kind of nice to hear, thanks man

ah kays. I wanna see them slapped around then as a future request if you're game

im sweating atm
pic looks into the future
i thought back work outs help with back pain desu

What would he even do with them though
Not like he'd ever meet them or anything they probably live in some other country

That's probably my favorite one. Transformation!
No purpose. Just because.

Drawing the same shit over and over again will get you nowhere

puffy nips ? post them you noob

Hey.

Go away evil dogger.

doodle

hay

idk fap to her over the phone its been confirmed shes got big anime tiddies

You're an awful rollercoaster. Just go back to the normal one

jesus you scared me

ORANGE

I mean, that AND a bad posture is kinda the two main problems. And it's not like I'm going flat, just down a cup.

Funny, but I'm not going flat man, chillax.
I do yoga though, which helps a bit, but it's still there constantly.

>someone talk to me about something other than my tits thanks

Fat whores are better than anorexic bitches.

What’s up?
Apologies, I didn’t mean to.

can i get a squished orange

He can just look up that stuff online though I'm not sure I get the logic of jerking it to the voice of someone claiming to have big tits

hey now you are the one who brought it up but fine then.
Hey femnon do you draw your pictures btw ?

So are you here to just avatarfag and attention-whore or you actually going to make yourself useful and draw requests?
>Glasses and eyes give off the impression that there are eight
>Both sets of ears are different sizes
>Pencil-neck
>Tumorous masses on both shoulders
>Left hand is swollwn
>Right forearm is made of rubber
>Right hand is a blob made of rubber
>Tubes of legs
>Tiny feet make it impossible to walk
>Chicken-scratch lines
0/10. I would have killed myself if I draw something this terrible.
>t. Land Whale

i dont pretend to know why ppl jerk off to anime tiddies girl but it happens

What do you think of American muscle cars if the 60s?

*of