BLACK Student Brings Joy To School By Drawing 411 Hand Drawn Photos Of His Classmates

youtube.com/watch?v=7LA_-DP-TUg
Thoughts on this Sup Forums?
Scared that the next Leonardo Da Vinci will be a black man?

This dude would've been a great X-Files episode.

>Scared that the next Leonardo Da Vinci will be a black man?
No. Actually it's a really positive thing, proving that black people can do more than rape and murder, like eveyone here likes to assume

You shouldnt be acared of any race possessing genes for success/excellent. If you are, you are ignoring merit and potential and are making a discrimination based on a perception of race.

This.

Who the fuck has 411 classmates? That was around the size of my entire high school.

Why would we be scared of a dude developing and using a useful talent? This board is about 90% psyops shitposting at this point.

In my day shitposting used to be something you'd spend years learning and perfecting. Now they can just get computers to do it.

It ain't right.

Seems like a nice kid.

>Racism isn't based on reality
>stereotypes aren't based on reality
>memes aren't based on reality

NOBODY FUCKING CARED WHEN I DID THE SAME

Murder yourself jew

Looks like black Sam Hyde

>Leonardo Da Vinci
>Italian
>not black

Leonardo Da Vinci didnt just draw you fucking stupid nigger oh my god

WE WUZ SAVANTS AN SHEEEIT

> Does something literally every 2nd dirty gypsy at every tourist place does for a few bucks
> WE WUZ DA VINCI 'N SHEEET!

I'm not saying the drawings are bad, but they are also not very good, to be honest. I'm not even trying to be racist here.

>draw street-vendor-tier portraits
>da vinci
It's always funny to see niggers try to comprehend the world around them in their typical cargo cult fashion.

He fucking sucks at drawing. I'm an Art teacher and I would fail his nigger ass

>a black not comitting crimes
Truly exceptional m8

Wow, he drew some portraits, guess we should give this nice African-American a scholarship to the University of Who Gives a Shit

You teach an elective, shut up.

Would this be in the news if a white student did it? Somehow I doubt it.

yeah black "artists" will surely bring their people into an age of success. just like the nappy haired nigger who spreads his "peace and love" graffiti all over my campus.

god damn it, his smudge-shading is triggering me.

wherever I go, I must also rape.png

This is a nice moment.
Hopefully he doesn't ruin it,by getting arrested for burglary/rape/murder/general noggery in the near future as tends to happen when black people make the news for being human.

I'm rooting for this guy to buck the trend.

The pathetic part is, that these "news agencies" honestly try to find events that fit the narrative of negros being equal to whites and THIS is the best they can find. Something that is completely average and not special for any non-black.

Niggers are truly the retards of mankind. If they manage to just once not shit their pants, everybody applauds and actually means it.

hmmm......really makes you think

>next leonardo da vinci
>currently in a technological society that has flooded the market with art
>hay Sup Forums u scurred that a nigga is gone do something whitey did hundreds of years ago

Is this one of those shitty threads being made by the faggotshits who think they're going to flood the boards with pro-nigger, pro-sjw bullshit? nice try cuck.

very cool human interest story. I don't think it's right to highlight his race in a negative way like that.

that's really nothing special

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

>dat pic

hahahaha

that's like saying "11 year old builds Lego set"... the damn computer is meant to be put together.

Noone cares that the portraits are of kids who look 12 and he looks 24?

good for him... but anyway, how is this politics?