No hentai loli thread?

No hentai loli thread?
Here you go

Pic would be hotter if there was shit cumps on the anal beads.

BING BING YAHOOO

I don't see these threads as often as I used to. Sad times.

I'll contribute some.

I'm loving the lolis

Little does spidey know, he is just bumping the thread while his posts are hidden.

I want to cum inside a sixth grader.

How does this kind of shit not qualify as pedophilia?

your newfag stench is showing

who's saying it doesn't? It must be some sort of sick, cosmic joke that children are made this sexy.

Drawings aren't people?

FUCK OFF

Angry much bruh?

Repeat after me Sup Forums: There is nothing wrong with being a pedophile and being attracted to sexy children.

repeat after me

Children
Are
Sexy

I mean as long as you don't actually harm any real children, what's the problem?

you are all fucked up faggots for being turned on by children getting fucked by adults, this is why I hate japan

I agree

don't have to tell me once

Vola?

>drawings of fake cartoon people
>age, consent, and sexual agency not applicable to fake cartoon people

Exactly. Look, but don't touch. No harm done. I really don't understand how pedo-haters find this so hard to comprehend.

That's kinda fucked up. Not the kid part, but the fact that you might be living in the same area as me.

These aren't real children, I hate pedos.
These are just Sexy hentai lolis ;]

Just like all the fucked up shitholes getting off on movies where people are tortured and raped, oh wait, it's all not real

behold! the great dubs of truth

Your problem, not mine.

Checked x2

Hold on, let me get this right.

You think it's okay to fuck children, but it's not okay for people to fuck pedophiles with a knife and some bullets?

Double standards much?

checked x3

Don't kid yourself. If you jack off to 2d lolis, you're a pedophile. Just stay safe and stay legal, unless you want to be a retard and go to prison.

this is some loli dubs magic or what?

Would never dream of touching a real child

I think it is okay for a drawing to be of anything at all, 1st amendment. also think it is okay to fuck child fuckers with a knife. how is this hard to understand?

Yeah right.
Dreams are inevitable for any pedophile. Just don't act on them, and stick to 2D loli to fulfill your fantasies, nothing illegal, unless you have a death sentence for some reason.

Cool, so let me fuck you hard with my knife. It's really turned on right now.

Can we agree that children are in fact not sexy they just have the allore of being taboo

Hi Guys!
I'm here to make your night enjoyable.
First I'm going to make love to your little Johnson,
and at the same time, I want U to suck on my long rock hard one eye willy until I shoot my yammmy green cum down your cute little mouths (Oh Joy!)
any takers?!

I never fucked a child, but bring your little knife, we'll see who gets fucked

I am, i've been saying I won't -- if it weren't for hentai id be in jail sucking Big BUBBAs balls

I have to agree there. My first reason for not touching children isn't because I'd go to jail, though. It's because I wouldn't want to harm a child in the first place.

But if we ever invent some serum that stops ageing, or people can upload themselves into synthetic loli-bodies, then I'm game. I envy the lolicons of the future.

:^)))

I dunno user
I find neoteny in general to be absolutely irresistibly sexually attractive
I literally can't get a boner from looking at women above about 16 years or so
childrens bodies are just far too alluring

i totally agree, why i would harm something that i love?... the main reason lolis are great is because they enjoy the sex

Growing up on the internet you get guys constantly trying to fuck you when you are 12-13. Most live the life you fantasize a future consumer market would bring

I don't give a single shit about the taboo.

Well that is your personal taste my test is from 12 to early 20s

You guys are the best, helping me filling up my hentai_loli folder

no way, the best loli is the loli where they are being brutalized and hurt